- Pistorius trial: Defense tries to build case Updated: Apr-16-14 9:10 am
- Indian movie stars among owners of soccer league Updated: Apr-13-14 9:54 am
- Sri Lankans celebrate big cricket victory Updated: Apr-07-14 10:06 am
- US college sports system a rarity across the globe Updated: Mar-27-14 6:23 pm
- Argentina cricket program targets slum poverty Updated: Mar-24-14 8:17 pm
- Locals love it as MLB makes quick trip Down Under Updated: Mar-23-14 12:12 pm
- Dodgers beat Diamondbacks 7-5, win both Down Under Updated: Mar-23-14 4:53 am
- G'day, baseball! Opening day goes Down Under Updated: Mar-22-14 7:38 am
- Weather a concern in Sydney ahead of MLB opener Updated: Mar-22-14 3:18 am
- Across the Pacific, Miley admits a fear of flying Updated: Mar-21-14 1:06 pm
- Puig leads Dodgers to 4-2 win over Australia Updated: Mar-20-14 8:41 am
- 5 Things to Know about the MLB Opening Series Updated: Mar-18-14 9:41 pm
PRETORIA, South Africa - Oscar Pistorius' lawyers at his murder trial Wednesday tried to roll back the prosecution's momentum, but the prosecutor sharply questioned the credentials and findings of a forensic expert for the defense.
MUMBAI, India - A new professional soccer league in India this year will feature movie stars and former Indian cricket captains Sachin Tendulkar and Sourav Ganguly as co-owners of teams.
COLOMBO, Sri Lanka - Sri Lankan cricket fans paraded through the streets, waved flags and lit firecrackers after their national team won the World Twenty20 title.
The U.S. college sports system, which generates billions of dollars and draws millions of fans and viewers every year, is a rarity across the globe.
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Children living in a slum in Argentina's capital are playing cricket as part of an initiative to help them escape poverty and crime.
SYDNEY - The Los Angeles Dodgers felt right at home in their season-opening series Down Under.
SYDNEY - The most quintessential of American sports took top billing at the symbolic home of Australia's national game as the 2014 Major League Baseball season began Down Under at Sydney Cricket Ground.
SYDNEY - Rain and thunderstorms were threatening to affect pre-game festivities for the Major League Baseball season opener between the Los Angeles Dodgers and the Arizona Diamondbacks at Sydney Cricket Ground on Saturday.
SYDNEY - Nothing like a long flight across the Pacific Ocean to help a guy overcome a fear of flying.
SYDNEY - Yasiel Puig broke out of a spring-long batting slump to hit a two-run home run in the top of the eighth inning Thursday and lead the Los Angeles Dodgers a 4-2 win over Team Australia in an exhibition game at the revamped Sydney Cricket Ground.
SYDNEY - The Los Angeles Dodgers and Arizona Diamondbacks are getting the kinks out in a series of workouts at the Sydney Cricket Ground, site of this weekend's season-opening Major League Baseball two-game series. The revamped stadium starts taking paying customers - and its snack bars begin serving typical baseball fare like hot dogs, nachos and Cracker Jack - on Thursday in the first of two exhibition games when Team Australia plays the Dodgers.