- Pakistan cricket says government to decide on India series Updated: Nov-25-15 9:43 am
ISLAMABAD - It is up to the Pakistan government to green-light the series against India next month, the Pakistan Cricket Board said on Wednesday.
- South Africa 11-2 after Harmer, Morkel restrict India Updated: Nov-25-15 7:37 am
NAGPUR, India - Offspinner Simon Harmer and pace bowler Morne Morkel shared seven wickets as South Africa bowled India out for 215 on the first day Wednesday of the third test.
- Adelaide Oval to aid bowlers in 3rd Australia-NZ test Updated: Nov-25-15 5:46 am
ADELAIDE, Australia - Cricket officials have tweaked the normally predictable Adelaide Oval pitch to help bowlers in the third test between Australia and New Zealand starting on Friday.
- Buttler hits 46-ball ton, England beats Pakistan in 4th ODI Updated: Nov-20-15 3:07 pm
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - Wicketkeeper Jos Buttler smashed the fastest one-day international century by an England batsman as his team beat Pakistan by 84 runs in the fourth ODI on Friday to clinch the four-match series 3-1.
- Akmal back in Pak T20 squad, Wasim ruled out due to injury Updated: Nov-20-15 8:07 am
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan summoned Umar Akmal in the Twenty20 squad for the series against England and ruled allrounder Imad Wasim out of the three-match series due to a broken little finger on his left hand.
- Bell dropped by England for tour of South Africa Updated: Nov-19-15 6:05 am
LONDON - Ian Bell was dropped by England for the upcoming cricket tour to South Africa on Thursday after a poor run of form for the test team, potentially spelling the end of the 33-year-old batsman's international career.
- Pope gets signed cricket bat after Anglican-Vatican rematch Updated: Oct-29-15 1:08 pm
VATICAN CITY - Pope Francis has received an unusual gift aimed at boosting relations between the Catholic and Anglican churches: A cricket bat signed by the Archbishop of Canterbury and his team following their recent rematch with the Vatican's XI on Rome's Campanelle grounds.