- Nacer Bouhanni wins 1st stage of Paris-Nice race Updated: Mar-09-14 11:38 am
- Unsanctioned LA marathon bike race cancelled Updated: Mar-06-14 1:18 pm
- Wiggins to support Froome at Tour de France Updated: Mar-06-14 8:26 am
- Appeals court agrees to review Armstrong case Updated: Mar-04-14 11:37 pm
- England hires psychiatrist for World Cup Updated: Mar-04-14 12:05 pm
- Stannard wins opening classic in Ghent Updated: Mar-01-14 11:53 am
- Courses unveiled for 2015 World Championships Updated: Feb-25-14 5:32 pm
- German rider Sinkewitz banned for 8 years Updated: Feb-24-14 12:15 pm
- Hammer to lead US at track world championships Updated: Feb-18-14 2:39 pm
- 1 Mt. Washington bike race full already Updated: Feb-13-14 8:46 am
- Cyclist dies after track crash in South Africa Updated: Feb-12-14 4:12 am
- Extreme Alaska challenge: 100-mile run, with sled Updated: Feb-11-14 3:38 pm
- Cycling doping panel seeking testimonies Updated: Feb-11-14 12:22 pm
- Kittel claims final stage, Phinney overall winner Updated: Feb-08-14 8:20 am
MANTES-LA-JOLIE, France - Frenchman Nacer Bouhanni overcame a sore knee to win the first stage of the Paris-Nice race in a sprint finish on Sunday.
LOS ANGELES - Los Angeles has put the brakes on an unsanctioned bicycle race that draws thousands to the route of the Los Angeles Marathon.
LONDON - Bradley Wiggins says he will be a support rider at Team Sky and his role at this year's Tour de France will be helping teammate Chris Froome win a second straight title.
AUSTIN, Texas - A Texas appeals court has temporarily blocked an arbitration panel from reviewing $12 million in bonuses paid to Lance Armstrong by a company that wants its money back, stopping efforts to force him to give new sworn testimony about his doping past.
LONDON - In a bid to boost his team's mental strength at the World Cup, England coach Roy Hodgson said Tuesday he has hired a psychiatrist for the lead-up to the tournament in Brazil.
GHENT, Belgium - Ian Stannard of Britain beat home rider Greg Van Avermaet in a two-way sprint finish Saturday to win the Ghent-Ghent Nieuwsblad race, the opening classic of the Belgian spring season.
RICHMOND, Virginia - The organizing committee for the 2015 UCI Road World Championships unveiled the courses for the nine-day event on Tuesday, and the layouts not only will provide stern tests for the premier bicycle racers in the world, but also highlight the best of what Richmond offers to a worldwide television audience.
LAUSANNE, Switzerland - German rider Patrik Sinkewitz has been banned for eight years as a repeat doping offender following a ruling by the Court of Arbitration for Sport on Monday.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Two-time Olympic silver medalist Sarah Hammer highlights an eight-rider team announced Monday that will compete for the U.S. at the track cycling world championships in Cali, Colombia.
PINKHAM NOTCH, New Hampshire - It's a long way off from the annual bicycle races up New Hampshire's Mount Washington, but registration is already closed for one of them.
CAPE TOWN, South Africa - South Africa's Olympic committee says a top cyclist hoping to compete at the Commonwealth Games has died after crashing at a track meet.
JUNEAU, Alaska - Man against nature.
LONDON - The independent panel investigating doping in cycling hopes the chance for reduced bans and even immunity will encourage witnesses - including Lance Armstrong - to come forward.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - Even a third straight stage win for Germany's Marcel Kittel wasn't enough to deny American Taylor Phinney overall victory in the inaugural Dubai Tour on Saturday.