- Terpstra wins Paris-Roubaix race Updated: Apr-13-14 3:05 pm
- Horner to remain in hospital until next week Updated: Apr-12-14 2:43 pm
- Contador wins 3rd Tour of Basque Country title Updated: Apr-12-14 12:50 pm
- Vuelta winner Horner injured in training accident Updated: Apr-11-14 2:09 pm
- Dave Brailsford quits British Cycling Updated: Apr-11-14 9:16 am
- Armstrong provides names in written testimony Updated: Apr-10-14 6:44 pm
- Cancellara repeats as Tour of Flanders winner Updated: Apr-06-14 3:59 pm
- Canada's Pound assigned Olympic broadcast role Updated: Apr-04-14 12:43 pm
- Fairbanks unicyclist completes 100-mile race Updated: Apr-02-14 7:34 pm
- Judo shoots down Winter Olympics suggestion Updated: Apr-02-14 1:06 pm
- Joaquim Rodriguez wins 2nd Volta a Catalunya Updated: Mar-30-14 2:00 pm
- Tom Dumoulin leads in Criterium International Updated: Mar-29-14 2:19 pm
- Peter Sagan wins E3 Harelbeke classic Updated: Mar-28-14 12:39 pm
- Volta Ciclista a Catalunya Results Updated: Mar-25-14 4:42 pm
- UCI head suggests track cycling for Winter Games Updated: Mar-25-14 3:50 pm
- Kristoff outsprints Cancellara in Milan-San Remo Updated: Mar-23-14 1:56 pm
- USADA chief: No time to lose for cycling on doping Updated: Mar-20-14 12:08 pm
- WADA: Jamaica's anti-doping program back in order Updated: Mar-19-14 2:12 pm
- Sky withdraws cyclist Sergio Henao from racing Updated: Mar-19-14 8:14 am
- Contador sends signal with Tirreno overall victory Updated: Mar-18-14 11:52 am
- Colombian Carlos Betancur wins Paris-Nice race Updated: Mar-16-14 1:38 pm
ROUBAIX, France - Niki Terpstra of the Netherlands won the Paris-Roubaix race for the first time on Sunday, making a decisive break near the end of the one-day classic to win it by 20 seconds and upstage pre-race favorites Tom Boonen and Fabian Cancellara.
MILAN - Spanish Vuelta champion Christopher Horner will remain in the hospital until next week at least following Friday's training accident in northern Italy.
MARKINA, Spain - Alberto Contador won the Tour of Basque Country for a third time on Saturday, confirming the Spaniard's strong return to form with his second title of the year as he prepares for the Tour de France.
MILAN - Spanish Vuelta champion Chris Horner has been hospitalized with a punctured lung, four broken ribs and cuts on his head following a training accident in northern Italy.
LONDON - Dave Brailsford, the man who masterminded Britain's medal haul at the Beijing and London Olympics, has stepped down from his role as performance director of British Cycling.
AUSTIN, Texas - Lance Armstrong has given sworn testimony naming several people he says knew about his performance-enhancing drug use, insisting he didn't pay anyone or any organization to keep his doping secret.
BRUSSELS - Fabian Cancellara of Switzerland won a four-way power sprint to the finish line on Sunday to defend his Tour of Flanders title and clinch one of the year's toughest classics for the third time.
LONDON - After years on the outside looking in, Dick Pound is back with a new role in the International Olympic Committee.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - When Elliot Wilson decided to ride a unicycle in the White Mountains 100 endurance race, he knew it was an off-the-wall idea.
LAUSANNE, Switzerland - The head of judo's world governing body has fired back at international cycling's new chief for suggesting the martial art could be moved to the Winter Olympics.
BARCELONA, Spain - Joaquim Rodriguez won his second Volta a Catalunya title in his hometown of Barcelona on Sunday as he prepares for the Giro d'Italia in search of an elusive grand tour victory.
PORTO-VECCHIO, France - Dutch rider Tom Dumoulin won the individual time trial to take the overall lead in the Criterium International cycling race on Saturday.
HARELBEKE, Belgium - Peter Sagan of Slovakia won his first big classic of the season, dominating a four-way sprint to win the E3 Harelbeke on Friday.
1. Luka Mezgec, Slovenia, Giant-Shimano, 3 hours, 57 minutes, 49 seconds.
LONDON - The head of cycling's world governing body would like to see track cycling in the Winter Olympics.
SAN REMO, Italy - Alexander Kristoff sprinted to victory in the Milan-San Remo classic on Sunday, edging out 2008 winner Fabian Cancellara on a wet and rainy course for the biggest win of his career.
LONDON - Time is running out for cycling to confront its culture of doping and clean up the sport once and for all, the man who brought down Lance Armstrong said Thursday.
LONDON - Jamaican officials have done "exactly what we've asked" to get their anti-doping program back in order after failing to test their world-beating sprinters in the months ahead of the London Olympics, the director of the World Anti-Doping Agency said Wednesday.
LONDON - Team Sky has withdrawn Colombian rider Sergio Henao from racing after a monthly review raised questions over his blood values.
SAN BENEDETTO DEL TRONTO, Italy - Alberto Contador won the weeklong Tirreno-Adriatico cycling race Tuesday to signal a return to form after going all of last year without a victory in multi-stage races.
NICE, France - Carlos Betancur became the first Colombian rider to win the Paris-Nice cycling race while Arthur Vichot of France finished first on the last stage on Sunday.