- Somers dog competed in Westminster show Updated: Feb-16-14 11:05 am
- Westminster's top dog heads to 'Kinky Boots' Updated: Feb-12-14 6:24 pm
- Top hound at Westminster show got start in Ill. Updated: Feb-12-14 3:19 pm
- Wire fox terrier wins best in show at Westminster Updated: Feb-12-14 1:24 am
- Labs lead in popularity, but not at Westminster Updated: Feb-11-14 11:36 pm
- At Westminster, dog show style gets spotlight, too Updated: Feb-11-14 12:18 pm
- Years later, Uno still ranks No. 1 at Westminster Updated: Feb-09-14 5:14 pm
- Border collie wins Westminster show agility trial Updated: Feb-09-14 3:26 pm
SOMERS, Connecticut - After three years of training, a border collie from Somers competed in the first Masters Agility Championship at the famed Westminster Kennel Club's 138th Annual All Breed Dog Show last weekend in New York City.
NEW YORK - There are plenty of divas onstage at Broadway's "Kinky Boots" - and a special four-legged kind plans on joining them soon.
ST. JOSEPH, Illinois - One of the top dogs at this year's Westminster Kennel Club dog show in New York City got his start in the small-town flatlands of eastern Illinois.
NEW YORK - From wire to wire, Sky was America's top dog.
NEW YORK - In America's backyards and living rooms, Labrador retrievers reign as top dogs. But the breed that has been the nation's most popular for a record 23 years has never won its most elite dog show.
NEW YORK - When they step into a ring at the Westminster Kennel Club show, they're supposed to be well-groomed examples of functional elegance.
NEW YORK - More than 2,800 dogs are in the Big Apple this week, all competing to be chosen Westminster Kennel Club's best in show. Yet no matter who wins Tuesday night at Madison Square Garden, chances are they'll never make as much noise as Uno.
NEW YORK - A border collie named Kelso rocketed to a win in the Westminster Kennel Club's new agility competition Saturday night, while a husky mix called Roo! ran away with the recognition afforded to mixed-breed dogs at the nation's premier show for the first time since the 1800s.