- Column: Miller will make Hall and have last laugh Updated: Dec-10-13 3:52 am
- Wolfpack's Thornton, Jones facing drug charges Updated: Dec-05-13 7:15 pm
- Former Giro winner Danilo Di Luca banned for life Updated: Dec-05-13 11:18 am
- Italian runner banned 3 years in doping case Updated: Dec-05-13 10:03 am
- Yankees minor leaguer suspended for drug violation Updated: Dec-04-13 7:51 pm
- Bach to travel to Brazil to check on Rio preps Updated: Dec-04-13 12:55 pm
- Marathon runner Mthangayi facing 2nd doping ban Updated: Dec-04-13 9:02 am
- British trainer banned for doping horses Updated: Dec-04-13 8:38 am
- Lions sign LB Stanford after Lewis suspension Updated: Dec-03-13 7:00 pm
- Deco appeals 1-year doping ban at sports court Updated: Dec-03-13 3:17 pm
- Officials: Up to 50 illegal horse tracks in Texas Updated: Dec-02-13 3:52 pm
- Bonds pays $4,100 stemming from conviction Updated: Dec-02-13 2:11 pm
- WADA expects Russian lab to avoid Olympic ban Updated: Nov-29-13 11:51 am
- German anti-doping lab finds 266 steroids cases Updated: Nov-29-13 9:31 am
- Brewers' Braun has regrets, meets with Laurenzi Updated: Nov-27-13 10:23 pm
- TCU senior QB Casey Pachall gratefully changed Updated: Nov-27-13 6:16 pm
- Seahawks CB Thurmond suspended 4 games Updated: Nov-26-13 9:03 pm
- In revised suit, A-Rod accuses Selig of cowardice Updated: Nov-26-13 7:13 pm
- New Zealand equestrian Paget faces doping ban Updated: Nov-26-13 6:18 pm
- Pelini's resignation withdrawn, FAU fires him Updated: Nov-26-13 3:36 pm
- DEA probing Fla. ex-racers over drug aircraft Updated: Nov-26-13 2:43 pm
- GM on Peralta: Cardinals not 'morality police' Updated: Nov-25-13 6:55 pm
- ITF chief calls for understanding in Troicki case Updated: Nov-23-13 3:46 pm
- Jamaica anti-doping board resigns after audit Updated: Nov-22-13 9:09 pm
- A-Rod, MLB await decision, expected in January Updated: Nov-22-13 2:31 pm
Somehow, some way, Marvin Miller is going to have the last laugh.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Two North Carolina State football players face misdemeanor drug charges after police visited their apartment during a sexual battery investigation.
ROME - Former Giro d'Italia winner Danilo Di Luca has been banned from cycling for life following a third doping offense, joining Lance Armstrong as one of the highest profile riders to be kicked out of the sport.
ROME - Italian long-distance runner Devis Licciardi has been banned for three years for cheating a drug test.
NEW YORK - New York Yankees catcher Ryan Baker has been suspended 50 games for refusing to take an offseason drug test in violation of baseball's minor league drug program.
LONDON - Warning that Brazil has "no time to lose," new International Olympic Committee President Thomas Bach will travel soon to Rio de Janeiro to check on the troubled preparations for the 2016 Games.
CAPE TOWN, South Africa - South African marathon runner Lindhikaya Mthangayi has tested positive for a banned anabolic steroid and faces a six-year ban following a previous doping offense.
LONDON - A British trainer who administered anabolic steroids to horses in his care has been banned for five years.
LAUSANNE, Switzerland - Former Portugal playmaker Deco has asked sport's highest court to overturn his one-year ban for doping.
HOUSTON - The Texas Racing Commission says as many as 50 illegal horse racetracks operate in the state, fueling concerns about illicit gambling, the safety of jockeys and horses and unfair competition for registered racing venues.
SAN FRANCISCO - Barry Bonds has paid $4,100 in penalties stemming from his obstruction of justice conviction two years ago.
ZURICH - The World Anti-Doping Agency expects the Russian laboratory assigned to test samples at the Sochi Olympics to meet Sunday's deadline for improving its operations.
ZURICH - A German anti-doping laboratory using a new steroid test has found 266 positive cases in the past year and is finding other positives in retesting of old samples.
MILWAUKEE - Ryan Braun ended his silence Wednesday, speaking to the media for the first time since accepting a season-ending, 65-game suspension for violating Major League Baseball's anti-drug agreement.
FORT WORTH, Texas - Casey Pachall has made quite a comeback, even without another championship or bowl game for TCU.
RENTON, Washington - Back from their bye week, with the best record in the NFL and heading into a Monday night showdown with the Saints, Pete Carroll and the Seattle Seahawks spent Tuesday dealing with the kinds of distractions they believed were over.
NEW YORK - Alex Rodriguez's lawyers updated his lawsuit against Major League Baseball and Bud Selig, adding new criticism of the commissioner for not testifying in the union's grievance to overturn the 211-game suspension given to the New York Yankees star last summer.
WELLINGTON, New Zealand - Leading New Zealand rider Jock Paget is facing a ban from equestrian competition after the horse on which he won the Badminton and Burghley trials tested positive for a banned sedative.
BOCA RATON, Florida - Florida Atlantic has withdrawn Carl Pelini's resignation as football coach and has fired him instead, saying they had cause to do so because he failed to report certain conduct of a member of his staff.
MIAMI - Federal drug agents are investigating a Florida aircraft leasing business operated by two former champion race drivers who are suspected of providing airplanes to South American drug traffickers, according to court documents and interviews.
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Cardinals factored in Jhonny Peralta's drug suspension when they negotiated a $53 million, four-year contract with the free agent shortstop.
ROME - International Tennis Federation president Francesco Ricci Bitti says critics of Viktor Troicki's doping suspension have misunderstood the decision by the Court of Arbitration for Sport.
KINGSTON, Jamaica - All 12 members of the Jamaica Anti-Doping Commission have resigned amid questions about drug testing on an island that has produced some of the world's top track stars.
NEW YORK - Now the waiting begins for Alex Rodriguez and Major League Baseball.