- UK rodeo team needs help getting started Updated: Dec-01-13 5:58 pm
- New Zealand equestrian Paget faces doping ban Updated: Nov-26-13 6:18 pm
- Alajmal wins Colonial Cup, SC steeplechase double Updated: Nov-23-13 6:17 pm
- Ky. bids to host 2018 World Equestrian Games Updated: Nov-16-13 3:44 pm
- Italian equestrian champion D'Inzeo dies at 88 Updated: Nov-15-13 5:15 pm
- Olympic dressage champ suspended for 6 months Updated: Nov-08-13 9:07 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - A group of University of Kentucky students wants to represent the commonwealth's flagship university as UK's newest athletic team, dedicated to some of the commonwealth's most identifiable animals.
WELLINGTON, New Zealand - Leading New Zealand rider Jock Paget is facing a ban from equestrian competition after the horse on which he won the Badminton and Burghley trials tested positive for a banned sedative.
CAMDEN, South Carolina - Alajmal grabbed the lead with a bounding leap at the 17th and final fence to win the Marion duPont Scott Colonial Cup Steeplechase on Saturday by 3 1/2-lengths.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Kentucky has jumped into the competition to host the 2018 World Equestrian Games, hoping for a repeat performance from three years ago when the event came to Lexington and spurred an economic windfall.
ROME - Raimondo D'Inzeo, an Italian equestrian rider who won an Olympic gold medal in 1960 and competed in eight consecutive games, has died. He was 88.
WARENDORF, Germany - German five-time Olympic dressage champion Isabell Werth has been suspended for six months after her horse tested positive for a banned medication.