- Billy Hurley III says his father has been missing for 9 days Updated: Jul-28-15 3:55 pm
GAINESVILLE, Virginia - Billy Hurley III took a few questions about his struggles on the golf course and his ties to northern Virginia before a PGA Tour official said Hurley had an announcement.
- Tiger Woods running out of chances to salvage season Updated: Jul-28-15 2:30 pm
GAINESVILLE, Virginia - Tiger Woods is running out of opportunities to salvage a lost season.
- Darby named Manhattan golf coach Updated: Jul-28-15 11:47 am
NEW YORK - Former St. John's golf coach Frank Darby, whose program produced 2011 PGA Championship winner Keegan Bradley, has been named to the same position at Manhattan College.
- Jason Day rallies to win Canadian Open Updated: Jul-26-15 8:22 pm
OAKVILLE, Ontario - Jason Day made himself right at home in the Canadian Open - at David Hearn's expense.
- Lexi Thompson rallies to win Meijer LPGA Classic in Michigan Updated: Jul-26-15 5:39 pm
BELMONT, Michigan - Lexi Thompson made sure she didn't beat herself - and ended up defeating everyone else.
- Australia's Rebecca Artis wins Ladies Scottish Open Updated: Jul-26-15 4:17 pm
TROON, Scotland - Australia's Rebecca Artis rallied to win the Ladies Scottish Open, shooting a 6-under 66 on Sunday in windy and rainy conditions for a two-stroke victory over Norway's Suzann Pettersen.
- Dawson beats Langer and Montgomerie to Senior Open title Updated: Jul-26-15 3:45 pm
SUNNINGDALE, England - American Marco Dawson held off the twin challenge of super stars Bernhard Langer and Colin Montgomerie over the final nine holes to claim victory in a thrilling climax to the Senior British Open Championship on Sunday.
- Scores after the final round of the European Masters Updated: Jul-26-15 12:00 pm
CRANS MONTANA, Switzerland - Leading scores Sunday in the final round of the European Masters, a European Tour event at the par-70, 6,881-yard Crans-sur Sierre Golf Club:
- Danny Willett wins European Masters by 1 stroke Updated: Jul-26-15 11:47 am
CRANS MONTANA, Switzerland - Danny Willett won his third European Tour title after a one-shot victory over Matthew Fitzpatrick in the European Masters on Sunday.
- South Korea's Eun Jong Seong wins US Girls' Junior Updated: Jul-25-15 9:06 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - South Korea's Eun Jeong Seong won the U.S. Girls' Junior on Saturday, beating Angel Yin 3 and 2 in hot conditions at Tulsa Country Club.
- Philip Barbaree rallies to win US Junior Amateur Updated: Jul-25-15 7:08 pm
BLUFFTON, South Carolina - Philip Barbaree rallied to win the U.S. Junior Amateur on Saturday, beating Andrew Orischak on the 37th hole after overcoming a late five-hole deficit.
- Brand beats Bradshaw in 3-hole W.Va. Open playoff Updated: Jul-24-15 5:17 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Christian Brand outlasted David Bradshaw in a three-hole playoff Friday to win the West Virginia Open for the second straight year.
- Allenby withdraws from Canadian Open after split with caddie Updated: Jul-24-15 11:23 am
OAKVILLE, Ontario - Robert Allenby has withdrawn from the Canadian Open after splitting with his caddie in the middle of the first round, with a fan carrying his bag the rest of the way.
- Chinese LPGA Tour event will not be played this year Updated: Jul-23-15 4:52 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - The Reignwood Pine Valley LPGA Classic will not be played this year, leaving China with one tour event this season.
- Connecticut PGA Tour event moving to August for 2016 Updated: Jul-23-15 12:12 pm
CROMWELL, Connecticut - Officials with the Travelers Championship have announced they will hold the 2016 golf tournament during the first week of August as the PGA Tour shuffles its schedule to accommodate the Olympics.
- Former LPGA pro to give girls lesson on golf swing Updated: Jul-23-15 5:42 am
BELMONT, Michigan - Young female golfers will receive a lesson on the sport from a former pro during the Meijer LPGA Classic in western Michigan.
- Bae loses court battle, faces mandatory military service Updated: Jul-22-15 4:43 pm
OAKVILLE, Ontario - Bae Sang-Moon said Wednesday he plans to play the rest of the PGA Tour season before submitting to his mandatory military service in South Korea.
- Tom Watson looks for 4th title at Senior British Open Updated: Jul-22-15 4:28 pm
SUNNINGDALE, England - Less than a week after his emotional farewell to the British Open at St. Andrews, Tom Watson is going for a record fourth title in the Senior British Open on the Old Course at Sunningdale.
- Brookline is back for US Open, LA North gets 1st shot Updated: Jul-22-15 6:14 am
The Country Club is getting its first U.S. Open in three decades, and Los Angeles Country Club is set to host its first major championship.
- A template is there for team medal in Olympic golf Updated: Jul-21-15 12:42 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Only individual medals will be awarded next year when golf returns to the Olympics for the first time since 1904. Whether a team competition is added for Tokyo in 2020 depends partly on the success of golf in Rio, and more on whether the IOC deems it worthy of adding golf medals.
- No guarantees Spieth will ever get another chance Updated: Jul-21-15 12:23 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - The odds of a Grand Slam already were long simply because no one had ever swept the four professional majors in one year. If that's the best measure, this sobering piece of history might make Jordan Spieth feel even worse.
- Slam gone, Spieth gears up for the next major Updated: Jul-21-15 3:23 am
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Jordan Spieth headed home from a grueling week at the British Open with history on his mind and another major in his future.
- Spieth to defend title in Australian Open Updated: Jul-20-15 9:02 pm
SYDNEY - Masters and U.S. Open champion Jordan Spieth says he will defend his Australian Open title at the end of November.
- Column: Spieth no loser despite coming up short in Open Updated: Jul-20-15 4:20 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - When it was over, Jordan Spieth stood off the 18th green and applauded the fans who had spent much of their day applauding him.
- The Latest: Johnson, Leishman tied for lead at British Open Updated: Jul-20-15 1:12 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - The Latest from the 144th British Open on the Old Course at St. Andrews (all times local):