- Jamieson, Gaunt lead on 1st day of Russian Open Updated: Sep-03-15 12:11 pm
MOSCOW - Scott Jamieson and Daniel Gaunt took a share of the lead at the Russian Open with 6-under 65s in Thursday's first round.
- Bubba Watson sits out pro-am with back strain Updated: Sep-03-15 12:08 pm
NORTON, Massachusetts - Two-time Masters champion Bubba Watson skipped the Deutsche Bank Championship pro-am Thursday because of a mild back injury.
- PGA cancels Grand Slam of Golf at Trump National in LA Updated: Sep-03-15 11:33 am
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Florida - The PGA of America will not hold its Grand Slam of Golf for the major champions this year.
- European Tour makes exception for McIlroy's injury Updated: Sep-02-15 8:59 am
VIRGINIA WATER, England - Rory McIlroy will be able to compete in the Race to Dubai even though he will fall short of the minimum 13 tournaments required by the European Tour.
- Playoff events for top players are practice until East Lake Updated: Sep-01-15 4:25 pm
NORTON, Massachusetts - Jordan Spieth has missed three cuts on the PGA Tour this year, and The Barclays rated the most irritating for one reason.
- Jason Day wins The Barclays in another runaway Updated: Aug-31-15 1:56 pm
EDISON, New Jersey - Jason Day, so poor as a kid that he shopped at a store where he stuffed as much used clothing as he could into a bag for $5, is trying not to think about the potential of a $10 million bonus for winning the FedEx Cup. That's still four weeks away.
- With a 4th win, Jason Day creates a temporary Big 3 Updated: Aug-31-15 10:26 am
EDISON, New Jersey - Jordan Spieth was gone, but not forgotten, certainly not by Jason Day.
- Dicky Pride wins Web.com Tour's Portland Open Updated: Aug-31-15 12:47 am
NORTH PLAINS, Oregon - Dicky Pride won the Web.com Tour's Portland Open on Sunday and earned a PGA Tour card with a fifth-place finish on the regular-season money list.
- Veteran Kris Tamulis nabs first LPGA Tour win Updated: Aug-30-15 7:38 pm
PRATTVILLE, Alabama - Kris Tamulis counted down from 29 to 1 during her final-day trek at the Yokohama Tire LPGA Classic.
- Maggert wins Dick's Sporting Goods Open, takes Schwab lead Updated: Aug-30-15 6:58 pm
ENDICOTT, New York - Playing with the poise of a champion, Jeff Maggert chalked up yet another win on the Champions Tour.
- Trump makes an appearance at Barclays Updated: Aug-30-15 6:29 pm
EDISON, New Jersey - Jim Herman played in the group in front of Tiger Woods last week on the PGA Tour, giving him a little experience in coping with gallery noise behind him. Sunday at The Barclays was slightly different. It wasn't the size of the gallery, it was one person.
- Juli Inkster wins The Legends Championship Updated: Aug-30-15 6:12 pm
FRENCH LICK, Indiana - U.S. Solheim Cup captain Juli Inkster won The Legends Championship on Sunday, finishing with a 4-under 68 for a two-stroke victory over Trish Johnson.
- Daly back on course a day after collapsing in Mississippi Updated: Aug-30-15 3:43 pm
CANTON, Mississippi - John Daly was out of the hospital and playing golf again Sunday less than 24 hours after he was stricken on the course with what he says was a collapsed lung.
- Brian Harman makes 2 aces at Barclays Updated: Aug-30-15 2:20 pm
EDISON, New Jersey - Brian Harman made a hole-in-one twice Sunday in The Barclays, the first time that's happened on the PGA Tour in nine years.
- Pieters wins Czech Masters for 1st European Tour victory Updated: Aug-30-15 11:57 am
VYSOKY UJEZD, Czech Republic - Thomas Pieters shot a 3-under 69 on Sunday to win the Czech Masters by three strokes for his first European Tour victory.
- Spieth loses No. 1 ranking with missed cut Updated: Aug-29-15 3:59 am
EDISON, New Jersey - By the end of the week, Jordan Spieth might be No. 1 in just one major category - the PGA Tour money list. He has earned just under $10.4 million this year, so missing the cut at The Barclays is not likely to keep him up at night.
- A week after father's death, Ryan Palmer in contention Updated: Aug-28-15 4:28 pm
EDISON, New Jersey - In what is supposed to be a chaotic chase for big money in the FedEx Cup, Ryan Palmer is finding a small measure of solace on the golf course.
- SE Louisiana names Jake Narro coach of golf program Updated: Aug-27-15 3:12 am
HAMMOND, Louisiana - Southeastern Louisiana University has named long-time PGA golf professional Jake Narro as its new head golf coach.
- Laurie Rinker wins LPGA T&CP National Championship Updated: Aug-26-15 4:47 pm
KISSIMMEE, Florida - Laurie Rinker won the LPGA T&CP National Championship on Wednesday, closing with a 7-under 65 for a four-stroke victory over three-time defending champion Jean Bartholomew and Karen Paolozzi.
- Jason Day tweaks back, withdraws from pro-am Updated: Aug-26-15 9:08 am
EDISON, New Jersey - PGA champion Jason Day has withdrawn from the pro-am at The Barclays after tweaking his back.
- Martin Kaymer loses PGA Tour membership for the year Updated: Aug-25-15 7:51 pm
EDISON, New Jersey - As golf has become more global and the wealth of the PGA Tour has made it the premier destination, there has been grumbling over the years that it has become easier for international players to earn a PGA Tour card through world rankings that get them into the biggest events.
- Spieth comes full circle to New Jersey at No. 1 in the world Updated: Aug-25-15 6:35 pm
EDISON, New Jersey - The words were big and bold coming out of Trump National. Only this time, it wasn't The Donald doing the talking.
- Champions Tour cancels China event because of deadly blast Updated: Aug-25-15 2:11 pm
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Florida - The Champions Tour has canceled its September tournament in China near the port where an explosion killed more than 100 people and left several more missing.
- Creamer, Lang fill out US team for Solheim Cup Updated: Aug-24-15 8:08 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - Juli Inkster completed her Solheim Cup team by adding Brittany Lang and Paula Creamer as captain's picks Monday night.
- Presidents Cup to reduce number of matches Updated: Aug-24-15 6:44 pm
EDISON, New Jersey - The PGA Tour agreed Monday to reduce by four the number of matches in the Presidents Cup, giving the event its fewest matches since it began in 1994.