- Kuchar rallies from 4 back to win RBC Heritage Updated: Apr-21-14 3:11 am
- Kuchar rallies from 4 back to win RBC Heritage Updated: Apr-21-14 12:11 am
- Jimenez closes with 67 to win Greater Gwinnett Updated: Apr-20-14 8:06 pm
- Wie finally wins an LPGA event at home Updated: Apr-20-14 5:17 pm
- Youngest winner on Japan women's tour at age 15 Updated: Apr-20-14 3:56 am
- Wie shoots 67, wins LPGA LOTTE Championship Updated: Apr-20-14 1:06 am
- RBC Heritage tee times Updated: Apr-19-14 12:32 pm
- Westwood's lead at Malaysian Open down to 1 stroke Updated: Apr-19-14 5:11 am
- Gene Fieger wins Senior PGA Professional Updated: Apr-18-14 7:00 pm
- Haas withdraws with wrist injury Updated: Apr-18-14 2:17 pm
- Stanford takes 1-shot lead over Wie at LPGA LOTTE Updated: Apr-17-14 11:59 pm
- Arkansas, Oklahoma golfers named to Palmer Cup Updated: Apr-17-14 7:56 pm
- 3 more file to play in US Senior open in Edmond Updated: Apr-17-14 4:31 pm
- Ryu takes early lead in LPGA LOTTE tournament Updated: Apr-17-14 1:15 am
- Singh, Glover, Ogilvy commit to Zurich Classic Updated: Apr-16-14 8:23 pm
- Captain Tom teeing it up at RBC Heritage Updated: Apr-16-14 6:59 pm
- Golfer Jason Day out 3 weeks with thumb injury Updated: Apr-16-14 10:53 am
- Players Championship changes to 3-hole playoff Updated: Apr-16-14 8:54 am
- Clemson freshman Ramsey to turn pro Updated: Apr-15-14 8:20 pm
- A quiet post-Masters for Watson, with a surprise Updated: Apr-15-14 6:03 pm
- Musings from the Masters Updated: Apr-15-14 3:38 pm
- Green jacket and golden moment for Bubba Watson Updated: Apr-14-14 12:57 pm
- Nicholls cooking students work at Masters golf Updated: Apr-14-14 8:58 am
- Bubba goes green for the 2nd time at Augusta Updated: Apr-14-14 3:19 am
- Column: Can Bubba be more than golf's local hero? Updated: Apr-13-14 10:12 pm
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina - Matt Kuchar knew his next victory was coming, he just wasn't sure when.
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina - Matt Kuchar saw his well-struck 5-iron on the 18th hole at the RBC Heritage come up way short of the target and settle in a front bunker.
DULUTH, Georgia - Miguel Angel Jimenez quickly shifted his focus back to the Ryder Cup after winning his first Champions Tour event.
KAPOLEI, Hawaii - Michelle Wie began the week reminiscing about the first time she played on the LPGA Tour.
TOKYO - Japanese 15-year-old Minami Katsu became the youngest winner in the history of the Japan LPGA tour by shooting a 4-under 68 on Sunday to take out the Vantelin Ladies Open.
KAPOLEI, Hawaii - Michelle Wie rallied from four strokes back entering the day to shoot a 5-under 67 on Saturday and win the LPGA LOTTE Championship.
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina - Tee times for Saturday's third round of the RBC Heritage:
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Lee Westwood saw his four-shot lead trimmed to just one on Saturday after a bogey at the final hole of the third round of the Malaysian Open.
PORT ST. LUCIE, Florida - Gene Fieger won the Senior PGA Professional National Championship on Friday, closing with a 3-under 69 for a six-stroke victory.
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina - Former FedEx Cup champion Bill Haas withdrew Friday from the RBC Heritage with a wrist injury.
KAPOLEI, Hawaii - Angela Stanford shot an 8-under 64 on a wind-swept course to take a one-stroke lead after the second round of the LPGA LOTTE Championship on Thursday.
CONWAY, Arkansas - Golfers from the University of Central Arkansas and from Oklahoma State University have been named to the 2014 Palmer Cup teams.
EDMOND, Oklahoma - Three top golfers have filed to join the field for the 2014 U.S. Senior Open Championship to be played at Oak Tree National in Edmond.
KAPOLEI, Hawaii - South Korea's Se Ri Pak, Hyo Joo Kim and So Yeon Ryu each shot a 4-under 68 on Wednesday for a three-way tie atop the leaderboard after a breezy first round of the LPGA LOTTE Championship.
NEW ORLEANS - Three more champions of golf's majors have committed to play in next week's Zurich Classic of New Orleans.
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina - Tom Watson wants to take a closer look at American prospects for the Ryder Cup, so the U.S. captain is playing in the RBC Heritage this week.
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina - Jason Day has a cast on his left hand to immobilize his injured thumb and isn't expected to return to competition until The Players Championship in three weeks.
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Florida - The Players Championship is changing this year to a three-hole aggregate playoff involving the closing stretch at the TPC Sawgrass.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson freshman golfer Ashlan Ramsey is turning pro after the school year.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Bubba Watson decided to keep his post-Masters victory more low key this year. Instead of going to New York for a media tour, he headed home to Orlando, Florida, and kept plans for a five-day vacation with his wife.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - The moment doesn't get much bigger than this - a 20-foot putt on the 18th green Sunday at Augusta National for the win.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - For all the crazy stunts Bubba Watson does for fun, the green jacket was off limits.
THIBODAUX, Louisiana - Thirty-six cooking students are returning to Nicholls State University after a week of work at the Masters golf tournament.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Bubba Watson scooped up his son, hugged his wife and took off down the ropes along the 18th green, high-fiving the patrons at Augusta National.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - He plays a sexy game of golf, owns two green jackets and - in what constitutes a show of major respect in these parts -Bubba Watson made rabid Georgia Bulldog fans take a break from spring football to watch some golf this weekend.