- Reed on a roll, wins a World Golf Championship Updated: Mar-09-14 8:53 pm
- Canada's Adam Hadwin wins Chile Classic Updated: Mar-09-14 8:33 pm
- Chesson Hadley wins Puerto Rico Open Updated: Mar-09-14 6:47 pm
- Park wins 1st of year in duel over Pettersen Updated: Mar-09-14 2:23 pm
- McIlroy moves the wrong way in 3rd round at Doral Updated: Mar-08-14 6:38 pm
- Kelly Clark back on top at US Open Updated: Mar-08-14 6:17 pm
- Poulter rants on Twitter, Matsuyama apologizes Updated: Mar-08-14 4:40 pm
- Day withdraws from Cadillac Championship Updated: Mar-06-14 12:08 pm
- Torrance, Smyth picked as Ryder Cup vice captains Updated: Mar-06-14 7:51 am
- Trump, and his course, are stars at Doral Updated: Mar-05-14 6:07 pm
- Scott used to being in 1-2-3 pairing with Woods Updated: Mar-05-14 4:42 pm
- Henley hoping to ride momentum off Honda win Updated: Mar-04-14 7:37 pm
- Doral a familiar place that no one recognizes Updated: Mar-04-14 6:12 pm
- Stanford's Rodgers to turn pro after season Updated: Mar-03-14 2:48 pm
- Tiger begins road to Augusta with a limp Updated: Mar-03-14 9:47 am
- A surprise win for Russell Henley Updated: Mar-03-14 3:53 am
- Woods withdraws in final round of Honda Classic Updated: Mar-02-14 5:45 pm
- Fisher wins Tshwane Open by 3 shots Updated: Mar-02-14 11:51 am
- Creamer's 75-foot putt seals HSBC Champions win Updated: Mar-02-14 5:59 am
- Fisher extends lead to 5 shots in Tshwane Open Updated: Mar-01-14 2:06 pm
- Graeme McDowell's wife expecting a girl Updated: Feb-28-14 3:38 pm
- AP Sources: Woods to get new sponsor for PGA event Updated: Feb-28-14 2:19 am
- Former No. 1 Tseng hoping to recapture top form Updated: Feb-28-14 1:09 am
- Travelers extends tournament sponsorship to 2024 Updated: Feb-27-14 2:08 pm
- Travelers extends PGA Tour sponsorship 10 years Updated: Feb-27-14 12:10 pm
DORAL, Florida - He wore black pants and a red shirt, his Sunday colors. He took a lead into the final round, quickly expanded it with a pair of birdies and then relied on his short game to keep everyone chasing him. He even played it safe off the 18th tee, caring more about the trophy than the final score.
SANTIAGO, Chile - Canada's Adam Hadwin won the Chile Classic on Sunday for first Web.com Tour title, birdieing the final two holes for a one-stroke victory over Australia's Alistair Presnell.
RIO GRANDE, Puerto Rico - Chesson Hadley dreamed about a day like this as a child - other than the tossing and turning in bed and queasy stomach.
HAIKOU, China - Inbee Park captured her first win of the year in a battle between No. 1 and No. 2 in women's golf at the World Ladies Championship.
DORAL, Florida - On the easiest day of the Cadillac Championship, Rory McIlroy moved the wrong way.
The sun was shining, the halfpipe was perfect and snowboarding felt fun again.
DORAL, Florida - Hideki Matsuyama of Japan apologized Saturday to Ian Poulter and other two players behind him for damaging the 13th green at Doral with his putter in the second round and walking off the green without repairing it.
DORAL, Florida - Match Play champion Jason Day of Australia has withdrawn from the Cadillac Championship because of a thumb injury.
DUBLIN - Europe captain Paul McGinley selected Sam Torrance and Des Smyth as two of his vice captains on Thursday for this year's Ryder Cup against United States at Gleneagles.
DORAL, Florida - Rory McIlroy hit 4-iron onto the par-3 ninth green during a practice round for the Cadillac Championship when someone approached and McIlroy stopped walking. There was a pressing matter in the area. He was told it would only be a few minutes.
DORAL, Florida - Adam Scott was the third wheel the first time a big event based the draw on the world ranking.
DORAL, Florida - Honda Classic winner Russell Henley can only hope the next 14 months are better than the 14 months that followed his first PGA Tour victory.
DORAL, Florida - Steve Stricker usually doesn't show up at a tournament on Sunday. He made an exception for the Cadillac Championship, and it made perfect sense.
STANFORD, California - Stanford junior Patrick Rodgers, the No. 1 ranked amateur in the world, said Monday that he will forgo his final year of eligibility to pursue a professional career after this season.
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Florida - The last time Tiger Woods quit in the middle of a round because of an injury, he won his next tournament. And then he followed that with his highest score ever in the Masters, the ultimate measure of Woods these days.
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Florida - Tiger Woods left early. Rory McIlroy faded late. And when a most unpredictable Honda Classic finally concluded with a four-man playoff, Russell Henley was as surprised as anyone to be holding the trophy.
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Florida - The road to the Masters got off to a bumpy start Sunday for Tiger Woods when he withdrew from the Honda Classic with what he said was a lower back injury.
CENTURION, South Africa - English golfer Ross Fisher secured his first European Tour title in four years with a three-shot victory in the Tshwane Open on Sunday.
SINGAPORE - Paula Creamer sank a 75-foot eagle putt on the second playoff hole against Azahara Munoz to win the HSBC Women's Champions on Sunday for her first LPGA title since the 2010 U.S. Women's Open.
CENTURION, South Africa - English golfer Ross Fisher was close to his first European Tour title in four years after extending his lead to five shots in the Tshwane Open on Saturday.
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Florida - This already is shaping up as a big year for Graeme McDowell - his wife is expecting their first child.
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Florida - The PGA Tour is closing on a deal for Detroit-based Quicken Loans to become title sponsor of Tiger Woods' tournament at Congressional, The Associated Press has learned.
SINGAPORE - Yani Tseng, the former top-ranked women's golfer, is hoping she can follow Rory McIlroy's example and put a disastrous 2013 season behind her to recapture the form that saw her reach the top of the game.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - The Travelers insurance company announced Thursday it has extended its sponsorship of the Travelers Championship golf tournament for 10 years, keeping the PGA Tour even in Connecticut through 2024.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - The PGA Tour has received another long contract extension with The Travelers Companies announcing a 10-year extension as title sponsor.