- Price, Mikulak win American Cup all-around titles Updated: Mar-01-14 5:18 pm
- American Cup gymnastics set for home of Cowboys Updated: Feb-26-14 5:55 pm
- UA's Grable is co-SEC Gymnast of the Week Updated: Feb-25-14 6:47 pm
- SOCHI SCENE: Happy landing for Brazil Updated: Feb-14-14 11:48 am
- To bail or keep shredding? When Olympians give up Updated: Feb-13-14 11:10 am
- Phoebe Mills goes from gymnastics to judging Updated: Feb-10-14 8:46 am
- Fla. center treating paralyzed Olympic skier Updated: Feb-07-14 5:11 pm
- Injured Brazilian skier to transfer hospitals Updated: Feb-05-14 9:21 am
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - American gymnast Elizabeth Price has been dealing with injuries off and on since the 2012 Olympics.
ARLINGTON, Texas - The American Cup is set to be the first gymnastics event in the $1.2 billion home of the Dallas Cowboys next year.
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - University of Arkansas gymnast Katherine Grable has been named the Southeastern Conference co-Gymnast of the Week.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - The tears started to come before Joselane Santos saw her score flash on the massive board next to the landing area during women's aerials qualifying on Friday.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Canadian skier Alex Beaulieu-Marchand stood at the top of the Rosa Khutor Extreme Park slopestyle course, then leaned forward to make the first of his two runs in the Olympic final. He fell on his first jump, then skipped the last ramp and skied off the course.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Phoebe Mills used to flip for Olympic medals. These days, she decides who wins them.
MIAMI - A Brazilian Olympic freestyle skier who was on her way to competing at the Sochi Winter Games when she was paralyzed while training in Utah remained in critical condition at a Florida hospital that specializes in spinal injuries, her doctors said Friday.
SAO PAULO - The Brazilian ex-Olympic gymnast who injured her back while she was preparing to compete as a skier at the Sochi Winter Games will be transferred to a Miami hospital that specializes in spinal injuries.