- Wednesday's Scores Updated: Dec-11-13 11:08 pm
- Indianapolis Cathedral receiver wins Mr. Football Updated: Dec-11-13 3:36 pm
- Pa. Scholastic Football Rankings Updated: Dec-11-13 10:23 am
- Deville man accused of vandalizing football field Updated: Dec-11-13 6:53 am
- 2013 AP Wisconsin All-State Team Updated: Dec-10-13 5:09 pm
- Ex-soccer coach guilty of sex with 2 Pa. players Updated: Dec-10-13 10:10 am
- Ferris named Wis. AP prep football player of year Updated: Dec-10-13 6:59 am
- Minn. coach accused of tattooing minor Updated: Dec-09-13 8:37 pm
- Arkansas HS quarterback signs with Tulsa Updated: Dec-09-13 7:28 pm
- Title games, playoffs resume this week in Arkansas Updated: Dec-09-13 7:15 pm
- Popular ex-Brockton teacher, coach dies in crash Updated: Dec-09-13 6:26 am
- Bowling Green beats Pulaski 49-14 to win Class 5A Updated: Dec-08-13 5:59 pm
- Washington 4A Championship Updated: Dec-08-13 2:18 am
- Picayune rallies past Oxford 42-35 for 5A title Updated: Dec-08-13 12:26 am
- Saturday's Scores Updated: Dec-08-13 12:00 am
- Maryville routs Hendersonville for 6A state title Updated: Dec-07-13 11:44 pm
- Marion Local wins third straight state final Updated: Dec-07-13 11:21 pm
- Booker T. Washington claims 4A State title Updated: Dec-07-13 10:39 pm
- Madonna beats Greenbrier West for Class A title Updated: Dec-07-13 10:09 pm
- Dutch Fork overwhelms Sumter 54-14 Updated: Dec-07-13 9:45 pm
- Late TD lifts Scott County over Meade County 21-14 Updated: Dec-07-13 9:44 pm
- Lind-Ritzville-Sprague tops Morton-White Pass 7-0 Updated: Dec-07-13 9:38 pm
- Ragland leads Moeller to another Division I title Updated: Dec-07-13 8:59 pm
- Forrest Co. AHS tops Lafayette 21-6 for 4A title Updated: Dec-07-13 8:29 pm
- Central Catholic defeats Jesuit 38-28 Updated: Dec-07-13 7:42 pm
Bay Port 60, Sheboygan South 13
INDIANAPOLIS - Terry McLaurin did everything Indianapolis Cathedral asked this season.
Pennsylvania high school football rankings from PennLive.com, with school's district in parentheses, followed by record and position in last week's rankings. NR means not ranked. Teams with an asterisk are the 2012 PIAA champions.
ALEXANDRIA, Louisiana - Sheriff's deputies say a Deville man is facing charges after allegedly driving from one end of the Buckeye High School football field to the other, leaving tire ruts behind and causing between $10,000 to $20,000 worth of damage.
Player of the Year - Matt Ferris, QB, Appleton Xavier
HOLLIDAYSBURG, Pennsylvania - A former assistant soccer coach at a central Pennsylvania high school has pleaded guilty to having romantic and sexual relationships with two players, and will serve at least 60 days in the county jail followed by two years' probation.
APPLETON, Wisconsin - Matt Ferris' record-breaking season helped lift Appleton Xavier to within a game of competing for the WIAA Division 3 state championship.
COTTAGE GROVE, Minnesota - A Minnesota high school gymnastics coach has been accused of tattooing a teenage girl without her parents' permission.
TULSA, Oklahoma - The University of Tulsa says Greenwood, Arkansas, high school quarterback Jabe Burgess has signed to play with the Golden Hurricane.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Three high school football championship games are set for this weekend after being postponed for a winter storm.
BROCKTON, Massachusetts - The Brockton school system is in mourning following the unexpected death of a beloved retired teacher and soccer coach in a weekend car crash.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Blake Pillow rushed for 150 yards and Blue Tisdale put up three touchdowns as Bowling Green scored 49 unanswered points to roll past Pulaski County 49-14 in the KHSAA Class 5A championship game Sunday at Houchens Industries/L.T. Smith Stadium.
TACOMA, Washington - Joey Zamora threw two touchdown passes in the final 55 seconds to rally Chiawana to a 27-26 win over Camas on Saturday night for its first 4A state title.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Kardarius Cross scored on a 75-yard touchdown run late in the fourth quarter to lead Picayune past Oxford 42-35 for the Mississippi Class 5A state championship on Saturday night.
Arrowhead 10, Whitefish Bay 0
COOKEVILLE, Tennessee - John Garrett threw for 277 yards and three touchdowns as he led Maryville to its 14th state championship as the Rebels beat Hendersonville 44-7 on Saturday night in the TSSAA Class 6A championship game at Tennessee Tech's Tucker Stadium.
MASSILLON, Ohio - Adam Bertke knows he and Maria Stein Marion Local are in rare air and the view is great from where he sits.
ORLANDO, Florida - Treon Harris threw two touchdowns passes to lead Miami Booker T. Washington to a 40-21 victory over Jacksonville Bolles in the Florida Class 4A state championship final Saturday night.
WHEELING, West Virginia - Ross Comis threw for two touchdowns and ran for another, leading Madonna to a 24-14 win over Greenbrier West in the Class A championship game Saturday night.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Matt Colburn ran for 210 yards and four touchdowns and the Dutch Fork defense limited Sumter to 16 yards of total offense in a dominating 54-14 victory Saturday night in the Class 4A, Division I State Championship game.
BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky - Clay McKee hit Daniel Scott for a six-yard touchdown pass with 40 seconds left as Scott County earned a 21-14 win over Meade County in the KHSAA Class 6A championship game Saturday at Houchens Industries L.T. Smith Stadium.
TACOMA, Washington - Connor O'Neill broke loose for a 69-yard touchdown run just 15 seconds into the game to give Lind-Ritzville-Sprague a 7-0 win against Morton-White Pass on Saturday for its second consecutive 2B state title.
CANTON, Ohio - Quarterback Gus Ragland ran for five touchdowns and threw for three more to lead Cincinnati Moeller to the Ohio Division I state championship with a 55-52 win over Mentor Saturday at Canton's Fawcett Stadium.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Carter Hankins threw for 154 yards and two touchdowns and also added a rushing touchdown, leading Forrest County AHS past Lafayette County 21-6 to win the Mississippi Class 4A state championship on Saturday afternoon.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Ryan Nall ran for 196 yards and three touchdowns and Central Catholic won its first state football title in 60 years as the Rams defeated Jesuit 38-28 Saturday in the OSAA Class 6A championship game.