- Stars' Peverley will sit for season after collapse Updated: Mar-12-14 3:33 pm
- Hockey silver medalist visits Illinois high school Updated: Mar-12-14 2:39 pm
- Bettman: Concussions down so far this season Updated: Mar-12-14 2:30 pm
- Danes suspend 3 hockey players for match-fixing Updated: Mar-12-14 1:30 pm
- Southampton hires ex-hockey coach as new chairman Updated: Mar-12-14 8:58 am
- Saginaw Spirit game postponed after player's death Updated: Mar-12-14 6:17 am
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2 Updated: Mar-12-14 2:15 am
- Hall's shootout winner lifts Oilers past Wild, 4-3 Updated: Mar-12-14 12:33 am
- Peverley hospitalized, teammates win at St. Louis Updated: Mar-12-14 12:24 am
- Benn scores OT winner, Stars beat Blues Updated: Mar-12-14 12:06 am
- State police find body of missing hockey player Updated: Mar-12-14 12:03 am
- Penguins beat Capitals as Fleury gets 5th shutout Updated: Mar-11-14 11:45 pm
- Vrbata leads Coyotes to 3-1 win over Panthers Updated: Mar-11-14 11:44 pm
- Jagr's 3rd-period goal lifts Devils over Flyers Updated: Mar-11-14 11:14 pm
- Predators too much for Sabres 4-1 Updated: Mar-11-14 11:03 pm
- J. Staal, Tlusty lead Hurricanes over Rangers Updated: Mar-11-14 10:44 pm
- Jenner, Dubinsky lift Jackets past Red Wings, 4-1 Updated: Mar-11-14 10:23 pm
- SDakota women top Denver 82-71 for trip to NCAA Updated: Mar-11-14 9:45 pm
- NHL GMs react to Peverley heart problem Updated: Mar-11-14 8:08 pm
- Parenteau out 4 to 6 weeks with right knee injury Updated: Mar-11-14 7:37 pm
- TD Garden blames 'mechanical failure' for injuries Updated: Mar-11-14 6:21 pm
- From war to Paralympics, US vets compete on ice Updated: Mar-11-14 3:07 pm
- Isles score 7 in 3rd period, rally to top Canucks Updated: Mar-11-14 3:06 am
- Leafs top Ducks 3-1 in Carlyle's return to Anaheim Updated: Mar-11-14 1:44 am
- Kings hold off Flames for 3-2 victory Updated: Mar-11-14 1:21 am
DALLAS - Rich Peverley will not play again this season after the Dallas Stars forward collapsed on the bench during a game.
LINCOLNSHIRE, Illinois - Olympic hockey player Megan Bozek has shown off her silver medal at her alma mater in suburban Chicago.
BOCA RATON, Florida - NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman indicated fewer concussions have occurred in the league so far this season, but wouldn't reveal any numbers.
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - Denmark's ruling sports federation has suspended and fined three ice hockey players in the country's top league after they admitted to match-fixing in January.
SOUTHAMPTON, England - Barely two weeks after helping Canada's hockey team win a gold medal at the Sochi Olympics, Ralph Krueger has been hired as chairman of English Premier League club Southampton.
SAGINAW, Michigan - A Saginaw Spirit minor league hockey team game has been postponed following the death of 20-year-old player Terry Trafford.
SAN JOSE, California - After enjoying the chance to watch Toronto beat Anaheim, the San Jose Sharks took advantage of a tired Maple Leafs team to move closer to the Ducks in the standings.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Up three goals in the first period against the worst team in the Western Conference, the Minnesota Wild appeared to be rolling to an easy win.
ST. LOUIS - Stars forward Rich Peverley remained hospitalized Tuesday in Dallas, undergoing heart tests after collapsing on the bench during a game that was postponed a night earlier.
ST. LOUIS - After the morning skate, captain Jamie Benn vowed that the Dallas Stars would play to honor ill teammate Rich Peverley.
SAGINAW, Michigan - The Saginaw Spirit minor league hockey team confirmed Tuesday that police found the body of 20-year-old player Terry Trafford, who disappeared eight days earlier after receiving discipline from the club.
PITTSBURGH - The Pittsburgh Penguins were glad to be back at Consol Energy Center after their longest road trip in three years.
SUNRISE, Florida - Radim Vrbata is peaking at the right time.
PHILADELPHIA - Jaromir Jagr isn't acting his age, and the New Jersey Devils are thrilled about it.
BUFFALO, New York - After watching his team fail to hold a big lead in its previous game, Barry Trotz was happy to watch the Predators build another and hold on for a win.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - The Carolina Hurricanes haven't had much to celebrate lately. Against the New York Rangers, it's been years.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Rookie Boone Jenner and veteran Brandon Dubinsky scored 40 seconds apart in the third period and Sergei Bobrovsky had 39 saves to lead the Columbus Blue Jackets past the Detroit Red Wings 4-1 on Tuesday night.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - South Dakota wants to extend Polly Harrington's collegiate career. The Coyotes' only senior did her part, too.
BOCA RATON, Florida - The health condition of Dallas forward Rich Peverley was on the minds of NHL general managers one day after his collapse forced the postponement of the Stars' game against the Columbus Blue Jackets.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Minor leaguer Paul Carey slept right through the late-night phone call.
BOSTON - Parents of two young Maine women hurt when a metal bar tumbled onto them at the TD Garden say both suffered concussions.
SOCHI, Russia - Surging across the ice as chants of "Ro-ssi-ya! Ro-ssi-ya!" from raucous Russian fans filled the venue, Joshua Sweeney felt the rush of adrenaline he used to experience as a soldier.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - The New York Islanders' big comeback over the Vancouver Canucks in a seven-goal third period even caught them by surprise.
ANAHEIM, California - Randy Carlyle acknowledged the standing ovation with a brief wave of his hand, thanking the Anaheim fans in his usual understated manner for their appreciation of his tenure behind the Ducks' bench.
CALGARY, Alberta - Martin Jones made a habit of winning big games at the Saddledome during his Western Hockey League career.