- Simmonds, Mason spark Flyers' 3-0 win over Rangers Updated: Nov-28-15 4:31 pm
- Rangers' Vigneault criticizes Bruins' Julien, Marchand Updated: Nov-28-15 3:00 pm
NEW YORK - Rangers coach Alain Vigneault has criticized Bruins coach Claude Julien for making disparaging comments about New York goaltender Henrik Lundqvist following Boston's 4-3 win over the Rangers.
- Tippett gets the title belt after 500th career win Updated: Nov-28-15 12:49 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - Dave Tippett walked out of his postgame news conference to a hallway inside Gila River Arena, where a security guard tried to hand him the gaudy championship belt.
- Concussions and the long, dangerous road to recovery Updated: Nov-28-15 10:55 am
OCEAN CITY, New Jersey - Jackie Adams' descent into despair began in 2007 with an elbow to the head when she was an Ocean City High School sophomore during a girls soccer game.
- Seguin scores in shootout and Stars beat Canucks 3-2 Updated: Nov-28-15 1:08 am
DALLAS - Antti Niemi bounced back Friday night.
- Jackets beat Pens; Dubinsky faces hearing for cross-check Updated: Nov-28-15 12:45 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - It's no secret. The Columbus Blue Jackets' Brandon Dubinsky straddles a fine-line with his ultra-aggressive style against Sidney Crosby.
- Ekman-Larsson's OT goal lifts Coyotes to 2-1 win over Flames Updated: Nov-28-15 12:42 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - The Arizona Coyotes grinded their way through the tough stretches, relied on great goaltending and won it on a big goal at the end.
- Barkov's shootout goal gives Panthers 3-2 win over Islanders Updated: Nov-28-15 12:13 am
- Kronwall scores OT winner to lift Red Wings over Oilers 4-3 Updated: Nov-27-15 11:43 pm
DETROIT - Niklas Kronwall had a chaotic shift in overtime but it will be a play in the first few minutes of the game that his teammates will remember.
- Canadiens beat Devils 3-2 in shootout Updated: Nov-27-15 11:01 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - There are a few reasons the Montreal Canadiens have the NHL's best record.
- Sabres snap skid with 4-1 win over Hurricanes Updated: Nov-27-15 10:49 pm
BUFFALO, New York - The Sabres' penalty kill bailed out Jack Eichel after a bad giveaway, and Buffalo's rookie star paid them right back with another precision goal.
- Caggiula leads North Dakota past Michigan St. 3-1 Updated: Nov-27-15 10:05 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - The "CBS" line keeps piling up points for the fifth-ranked North Dakota Fighting Hawks.
- Caps power play comes through in 4-2 win over Lightning Updated: Nov-27-15 9:42 pm
WASHINGTON - If Jason Chimera's reinvention as a power-play threat continues, he may have Evgeny Kuznetsov to thank.
- Blackhawks score twice in final minutes, beat Ducks in OT Updated: Nov-27-15 9:20 pm
ANAHEIM, California - The Chicago Blackhawks' visit to Honda Center on Black Friday for a meeting of Western Conference powers has become an annual NHL staple in recent years.
- Gostisbehere's overtime goal lifts Flyers over Predators 3-2 Updated: Nov-27-15 7:58 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Shayne Gostisbehere has had a week to remember.
- Hellebuyck hangs on to win debut, Jets beat Wild 3-1 Updated: Nov-27-15 7:58 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Early in the first period of his NHL debut, Winnipeg Jets goalie Connor Hellebuyck stopped a wrist shot from Minnesota's Charlie Coyle.
- Lightning C Johnson leaves game after first at Capitals Updated: Nov-27-15 7:12 pm
- Bruins extend streak with 4-3 win over Rangers Updated: Nov-27-15 5:57 pm
BOSTON - With less than 4 minutes left and their modest winning streak in jeopardy, the Boston Bruins pulled off a comeback that would have seemed improbable a few weeks ago.
- WHL Roundup: Brayden Burke leads Hurricanes in 9-0 rout over Ice Updated: Nov-27-15 12:05 am
LETHBRIDGE, Alta. - Brayden Burke scored one goal and assisted on three more, Stuart Skinner stopped all 18 shots he faced and the Lethbridge Hurricanes blanked the Kootenay Ice 9-0 on Thursday in Western Hockey League action.
- Oilers' Yakupov out 2-4 weeks with sprained left ankle Updated: Nov-26-15 5:58 pm
EDMONTON, Alberta - Edmonton forward Nail Yakupov is expected to miss two to four weeks after spraining his left ankle in the Oilers' 4-1 loss to the Carolina Hurricanes on Wednesday night.
- Stars' Lehtonen out with injury; prospect to back up Niemi Updated: Nov-26-15 4:03 pm
DALLAS - The Stars have placed goalie Kari Lehtonen on the injured list, clearing the way for prospect Jack Campbell to back up Antti Niemi.
- Kane's 2 assists help Blackhawks beat Sharks 5-2 Updated: Nov-26-15 2:03 am
SAN JOSE, California - The Chicago Blackhawks count on getting production from Patrick Kane. When someone like Andrew Desjardins also gets into the act, they are even tougher to beat.
- Prince scores first 2 NHL goals, Senators top Avalanche 5-3 Updated: Nov-26-15 1:48 am
DENVER - Craig Anderson made sure Shane Prince got to celebrate his first NHL goal with a victory.
- Vermette, Duclair, Domi lead Coyotes to 4-2 win over Ducks Updated: Nov-26-15 1:33 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - Antoine Vermette has been around long enough to know scoring droughts happen from time to time.
- Lightning win 3rd straight, 2-1 over Kings in SO Updated: Nov-26-15 1:22 am
TAMPA, Florida - Ben Bishop had another strong game, and his Tampa Bay teammates finally found success in a shootout.