- Circus beats out hockey at Lewiston arena Updated: Apr-16-14 6:19 am
- More former players sue NHL regarding concussions Updated: Apr-15-14 11:02 pm
- Panthers jump Sabres to win NHL draft lottery Updated: Apr-15-14 9:59 pm
- Sabres looking to rebuild quickly Updated: Apr-15-14 9:29 pm
- Princeton hires first woman athletic director Updated: Apr-15-14 7:39 pm
- Laviolette will coach US at world championships Updated: Apr-15-14 7:00 pm
- Torres uncertain for playoff opener Updated: Apr-15-14 6:50 pm
- Wild expect to put Granlund back in lineup vs. Avs Updated: Apr-15-14 6:24 pm
- Hoisting the Cup without a hot goalie hard to do Updated: Apr-15-14 6:21 pm
- Flyers goalie Steve Mason iffy for playoffs Updated: Apr-15-14 6:12 pm
- Lightning's Lindback to start Game 1 vs. Canadiens Updated: Apr-15-14 5:44 pm
- Oshie, Morrow practice for Blues Updated: Apr-15-14 5:24 pm
- Blue Jackets don't mind all those who doubt them Updated: Apr-15-14 5:13 pm
- Hurricanes enter offseason of uncertainty Updated: Apr-15-14 2:54 pm
- UND men's hockey in top five in both final polls Updated: Apr-15-14 8:42 am
- Hockey title puts tiny Union on the sports map Updated: Apr-15-14 5:56 am
- Flyers turn worst start into postseason berth Updated: Apr-14-14 8:44 pm
- GM says coach change 'wake-up call' for Predators Updated: Apr-14-14 7:33 pm
- Burke: Tortorella should 'keep his mouth shut' Updated: Apr-14-14 7:27 pm
- Isles have strong finish to disappointing season Updated: Apr-14-14 6:57 pm
- Real season just beginning for Penguins Updated: Apr-14-14 6:47 pm
- Playoffs approaching, Blues need goalie to step up Updated: Apr-14-14 6:36 pm
- Minnesota senior Serratore signs with Adirondack Updated: Apr-14-14 6:21 pm
- Parade planned for Union's NCAA hockey champs Updated: Apr-14-14 5:52 pm
- Blackhawks ready for title defense Updated: Apr-14-14 5:47 pm
LEWISTON, Maine - A scheduling conflict at the Androscoggin Bank Colisee in Lewiston has been settled, with the circus taking precedence over minor league hockey.
MINNEAPOLIS - Another group of former NHL players has joined the fight for compensation for head injuries they say they incurred while playing, while at the same time targeting the violence of the game that they believe brought about those injuries.
NHL draft lottery losers last year, the Florida Panthers had their number come up this year.
BUFFALO, New York - Tim Murray's vision of rebuilding the Buffalo Sabres involves several things.
PRINCETON, New Jersey - Mollie Marcoux has been hired as Princeton's athletic director, leaving her job as a sports management executive and returning to the school where she starred in two sports.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Longtime NHL coach Peter Laviolette will lead Team USA at the IIHF World Championships next month in Minsk, Belarus.
SAN JOSE, California - Raffi Torres is making progress but it's still unclear whether he'll play for the San Jose Sharks in their playoff opener Thursday night against the Los Angeles Kings.
The NHL playoffs have arrived, which means it's time for the goalies to get going.
VOORHEES, New Jersey - Steve Mason kept the Philadelphia Flyers afloat when they struggled early in the season. Now they may have to start the playoffs without their No. 1 goalie.
TAMPA, Florida - Tampa Bay coach Jon Cooper grudgingly gave up the news.
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Blues are getting closer to the lineup that set a franchise record for victories and challenged for first place overall, instead of the patchwork roster that lost six in a row to finish the regular season.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Columbus Blue Jackets don't mind all the doubters.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - The Carolina Hurricanes have entered perhaps their most uncertain offseason since they moved to North Carolina.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The University of North Dakota men's hockey team is ranked in the top five in the final edition of both national polls.
SCHENECTADY, New York - After tiny Union College toppled the heavyweights of hockey for the national title, its president, Stephen Ainlay, couldn't resist a little cheerleading.
PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia Flyers turned the worst start in team history all the way into another playoff berth.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - General manager David Poile hopes he sent the strongest message possible by making the first coaching change in Nashville's history: missing the playoffs is not acceptable for the Predators.
UNIONDALE, New York - The New York Islanders finally found their stride, it just came way too late to salvage this non-playoff season.
PITTSBURGH - The statistics are gaudy.
ST. LOUIS - Exactly as advertised, Ryan Miller came to the St. Louis Blues and the goals-against number went down.
MINNEAPOLIS - University of Minnesota senior Tom Serratore has signed an amateur tryout contract with the Adirondack Phantoms of the AHL.
SCHENECTADY, New York - The city of Schenectady plans to hold a parade for hometown Union College's Division I men's hockey champions.
CHICAGO - Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane had time to heal. Now, they're ready to launch a title defense.