- Bruins topple Maple Leafs 5-2 Updated: Dec-08-13 11:44 pm
- Capitals' Grubauer stops 30 shots in 1st NHL win Updated: Dec-08-13 11:26 pm
- Without Crawford, Blackhawks top Panthers 6-2 Updated: Dec-08-13 11:17 pm
- Senators: Put cameras on train tracks, engineers Updated: Dec-08-13 11:16 pm
- Santorelli scores 2 in Canucks' 3-1 win over Avs Updated: Dec-08-13 11:09 pm
- Harding makes 37 saves, Wild beat Sharks 3-1 Updated: Dec-08-13 10:29 pm
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves early with injury Updated: Dec-08-13 8:21 pm
- Flyers F Lecavalier (back) could miss month Updated: Dec-08-13 7:03 pm
- Owens' Olympic gold medal sells for record $1.4M Updated: Dec-08-13 3:02 pm
- Flames top Oilers 2-1 in OT Updated: Dec-08-13 2:14 am
- Jones gets shutout, leads LA Kings past Isles 3-0 Updated: Dec-08-13 2:08 am
- Corey Perry scores 18th goal, Ducks beat Blues 5-2 Updated: Dec-08-13 12:51 am
- Capitals start fast and beat Predators 5-2 Updated: Dec-08-13 12:38 am
- Canadiens top Sabres for 5th straight win Updated: Dec-08-13 12:23 am
- Saturday's Scores Updated: Dec-08-13 12:00 am
- Maple Leafs slip past Senators 4-3 in shootout Updated: Dec-07-13 11:49 pm
- Gelinas' OT goal lifts Devils over Rangers, 4-3 Updated: Dec-07-13 11:47 pm
- Penguins' Orpik taken from ice on stretcher Updated: Dec-07-13 11:36 pm
- Chara scores winner as Bruins beat Pens 3-2 Updated: Dec-07-13 11:27 pm
- Scheifele scores in OT, Jets top Lightning 2-1 Updated: Dec-07-13 11:14 pm
- Huberdeau's goal gives Panthers 2-1 win over Wings Updated: Dec-07-13 10:42 pm
- Bruins D Boychuk to miss up to one week Updated: Dec-07-13 7:24 pm
- Seguin has 3-goal second, Stars beat Flyers 5-1 Updated: Dec-07-13 7:11 pm
- NCAA woes over, Miami starts bowl prepping Updated: Dec-07-13 6:17 pm
- Maine judge: Portland Pirates' lawsuit can proceed Updated: Dec-07-13 3:56 pm
NEW YORK - The Washington Capitals reveled in what they accomplished Sunday night.
CHICAGO - After their No. 1 goalie was knocked out early in the game, the Chicago Blackhawks dialed up their NHL-leading offense.
NEW YORK - A week after four people died in a New York commuter train derailment, two federal lawmakers proposed Sunday that trains nationwide be outfitted with cameras pointed at engineers and at the tracks.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Mike Santorelli scored two goals and added an assist in the Vancouver Canucks' 3-1 victory over the Colorado Avalanche on Sunday night.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Wild gained some momentum heading into a stretch in which they will spend little time at home.
PHILADELPHIA - Philadelphia Flyers forward Vinny Lecavalier could miss a month because of a non-displaced fracture in his lower back.
LAGUNA NIGUEL, California - An Olympic gold medal won by Jesse Owens at the 1936 Berlin Games has sold for a record $1.4 million in an online auction.
EDMONTON, Alberta - Jiri Hudler didn't go with the Calgary Flames team when they flew into Edmonton on Friday night.
LOS ANGELES - After earning his first NHL shutout in only his second career start, Martin Jones might be yet another potential star in the Los Angeles Kings' crease.
ST. LOUIS - Ryan Getzlaf and the Anaheim Ducks believe they sent a message to the rest of the NHL over the past week.
WASHINGTON - Alex Ovechkin's goal was no surprise. But when defensemen Nate Schmidt and Karl Alzner scored, it was an unexpected bonus for Washington.
MONTREAL - The Montreal Canadiens got a big offensive boost from their fourth line.
Arrowhead 10, Whitefish Bay 0
OTTAWA, Ontario - For the second straight game, the Toronto Maple Leafs allowed 50 shots to an opponent.
BOSTON - Pittsburgh Penguins defenseman Brooks Orpik was expected to travel home with the team after being taken off the ice on a stretcher after being pulled down and punched by Boston's Shawn Thornton in the opening period of Saturday's 3-2 loss.
BOSTON - The Boston Bruins' last-minute win was overshadowed by Shawn Thornton's takedown of Penguins defenseman Brooks Orpik.
TAMPA, Florida - The Winnipeg Jets felt much better after ending their road trip with a victory.
DETROIT - The Florida Panthers got better as the game went on and kept the Red Wings struggling at home.
DALLAS - The Dallas Stars gave team-logo baseball caps to their fans as a promotion Saturday. The fans gave the hats back in a delayed reaction to Tyler Seguin's third second-period goal.
CORAL GABLES, Florida - It had been 1,082 days since Miami players could walk outside their locker room, hit the fields adjacent to the school's athletic complex and have a bowl practice.
PORTLAND, Maine - A judge has refused to dismiss a lawsuit filed by the Portland Pirates against the Cumberland County Civic Center over a dispute regarding a lease agreement.