- Denver beats Maryland 10-5 for 1st NCAA men's lacrosse title Updated: May-25-15 8:02 pm
PHILADELPHIA - When Bill Tierney left Princeton for the University of Denver, he knew and understood he would face some criticism.
- Maryland wins 2nd straight NCAA women's lacrosse title Updated: May-25-15 12:15 am
CHESTER, Pennsylvania - Taylor Cummings and Megan Whittle led Maryland to its second straight NCAA women's lacrosse title and record-extending 12th overall, each scoring three goals in the Terrapins' 9-8 comeback victory over North Carolina on Sunday night.
- Swarm ask lacrosse league for relocation Updated: May-24-15 2:06 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Swarm wants to move.
- Berg's lacrosse goal lifts Denver past Notre Dame 11-10, OT Updated: May-23-15 6:59 pm
PHILADELPHIA - For the first time in school history, Denver is headed to the NCAA lacrosse championship game.
- Maryland beats Syracuse 10-8 in NCAA lacrosse semis Updated: May-22-15 11:12 pm
CHESTER, Pennsylvania - Kristen Lamon scored three goals, Taylor Cummings had two goals and four assists and Maryland beat Syracuse 10-8 on Friday night in the NCAA women's lacrosse semifinals at PPL Park.
- North Carolina beats Duke 16-7 in NCAA lacrosse semis Updated: May-22-15 10:05 pm
CHESTER, Pennsylvania - Aly Messinger had three goals and two assists to help North Carolina beat Duke 16-7 on Friday in the NCAA women's lacrosse semifinals at PPL Park.
- Bill Tierney guides Denver lacrosse to another Final Four Updated: May-21-15 4:43 pm
DENVER - This is an indication of how far Bill Tierney has taken the Denver lacrosse program: The longtime coach now occupies the coveted corner office on the fourth floor.
- Lacrosse growing across the US with colleges adding programs Updated: May-21-15 3:24 pm
ALBANY, New York - From Florida to Stanford and Albany to Denver, the sport of lacrosse is growing at the college level in the United States.
- Hopkins upsets Syracuse 16-15 in lacrosse tournament Updated: May-17-15 6:51 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Wells Stanwick and Shack Stanwick combined for 12 points to lift Johns Hopkins to a 16-15 upset of second-seeded Syracuse in the NCAA quarterfinals Sunday at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium.
- Maryland beats North Carolina 14-7 in lacrosse quarterfinals Updated: May-17-15 6:49 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Bryan Cole matched his career high with five points and fellow midfielder Joe LoCascio had four to help Maryland beat North Carolina 14-7 on Sunday in the NCAA Division I lacrosse quarterfinals at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium.
- Sophomore Zach Miller leads Denver into NCAA quarterfinals Updated: May-15-15 5:49 pm
DENVER - Zach Miller has been cradling a lacrosse stick since his father placed a miniature version in his crib as an infant.
- Albany a victory away from its first Final Four Updated: May-15-15 3:48 pm
ALBANY, New York - Albany lacrosse coach Scott Marr is on the cusp of reaching a lifelong goal - championship weekend.
- Booze, damage leads to jail for 7 high school seniors Updated: May-08-15 5:41 pm
PLAINFIELD TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Seven high school lacrosse players in the Grand Rapids area have been sentenced to a week in jail for breaking into a teacher's home for a night of destructive partying.
- Prison shift for former U.Va. athlete who killed ex Updated: May-08-15 1:11 pm
CRAIGSVILLE, Virginia - Corrections records show a former University of Virginia athlete convicted of killing his girlfriend has been moved to another prison.