- Central NY ready to welcome home Olympic hero Updated: Feb-26-14 8:47 am
- US hoping 7 sliding medals brings more momentum Updated: Feb-24-14 5:34 am
- Column: A pop quiz for things learned in Sochi Updated: Feb-23-14 12:15 pm
- As Olympics close, 4-man finale looks to be epic Updated: Feb-22-14 5:40 pm
- At Winter Olympics, an X Games breaks out Updated: Feb-22-14 10:54 am
- Kimmel's wolf hoax: ABC News knew ahead of time Updated: Feb-21-14 4:21 pm
- Lueders proving mettle by leading Russia to medals Updated: Feb-21-14 6:43 am
- Georgian skier races for luger who died in 2010 Updated: Feb-19-14 11:05 am
- Siblings give family feel to Sochi Olympics Updated: Feb-16-14 6:52 am
- NBC producer's job is to create moments Updated: Feb-15-14 11:14 pm
- SOCHI SCENE: Demchenko's skewers Updated: Feb-14-14 5:27 am
- Officials asking how bobsled crashed into worker Updated: Feb-13-14 3:49 pm
- Germany wins Olympic luge team relay Updated: Feb-13-14 1:25 pm
- Science, not muscle, driving many Olympic wins Updated: Feb-13-14 12:02 pm
- Bach: Summer-like weather poses no 'major risk' Updated: Feb-13-14 10:54 am
- Germany looking to go 4-for-4 in luge Updated: Feb-13-14 7:46 am
- Luger confirmed as Minnesota's next US attorney Updated: Feb-12-14 5:53 pm
- Germany's Wendl and Arlt win doubles luge Updated: Feb-12-14 12:53 pm
- Hamlin relishing her breakthrough luge moment Updated: Feb-12-14 9:03 am
- Kumaritashvili remembered by IOC, luge officials Updated: Feb-12-14 6:19 am
- Corruption sting follows Indian athletes to Sochi Updated: Feb-12-14 3:37 am
- Linger brothers seek 3rd Olympic gold in doubles Updated: Feb-11-14 6:39 pm
- Finally! Hamlin gives US 1st luge singles medal Updated: Feb-11-14 3:21 pm
- Natalie Geisenberger wins Olympic luge title Updated: Feb-11-14 1:51 pm
- Athletes back to India from indy in Sochi Games Updated: Feb-11-14 9:37 am
REMSEN, New York - Winter Olympics bronze medal winner Erin Hamlin will receive a hero's welcome when she returns to her central New York hometown this week.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - An hour after his last race at the Sochi Olympics, U.S. bobsled driver Steven Holcomb stood near the finish line of the sliding track and started to take a look over the snow-capped mountains.
SOCHI, Russia - You've just spent two weeks of your life watching things you won't even think about for another four years.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Finally, some sliding drama at the Sochi Olympics.
SOCHI, Russia - Without them the U.S. would have just a few gold medals, and NBC would have trouble getting the younger eyeballs it needs to justify the $775 million it spent to land the Winter Olympics.
ABC News received advance warning of Jimmy Kimmel's prank about a wolf supposedly prowling the athletes' village in Sochi but didn't steer other news organizations away from it, the network said Friday. The talk show host's hoax was so realistic that despite the tip, even one of his own network's news websites posted a story suggesting the report was real.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Pierre Lueders got to be part of the home team at the Vancouver Games, competing there as the undisputed star of Canadian bobsledding.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - On the eve of the Vancouver Olympics, two lifelong friends from the country of Georgia sat down and spent several hours catching up.
KRASNAYA GOLYANA, Russia - When Martin Fourcade won his first Olympic gold this week, the French biathlete got to celebrate in the finish area with the teammate he grew up trying to beat - older brother Simon.
STAMFORD, Connecticut - At 3:30 a.m. on the day before the Olympics started, Brian Gilmore was glancing at the giant television screen that dominates a workroom at NBC Sports Group's headquarters when something caught his eye.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Albert Demchenko got the celebrity treatment at the Sanki Sliding Center after the Russian star completed what's widely expected to be his final luge race. Photos with volunteers. Autographs for fans. Free meat.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Olympic officials are trying to determine why a worker on the track used for sliding sports at the Sochi Games was in the path of a speeding bobsled that crashed into him, causing leg injuries and a concussion.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Men's gold. Women's gold. Doubles gold.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Nineteen-year-old Slovakian luger Josef Petrulak competed in the Sochi Olympics in a 22-year-old sled. That's right: His sled is three years older than he is. His German rivals get a new sled every year, designed by BMW and calibrated to whoosh faster, smoother and smarter every season.
SOCHI, Russia - The balmy weather in Sochi poses no "major risk" to the Olympics, for now, with no need to bring in stored snow at the mountain venues, IOC President Thomas Bach said Thursday in an interview with The Associated Press.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Men's gold medalist. Women's gold medalist. Doubles gold medalists. All Germans.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Senate on Wednesday confirmed former federal prosecutor Andy Luger as the next U.S. attorney for Minnesota.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - On Russian ice, Germany is making itself at home.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Within hours of becoming the first American to ever win an Olympic singles luge medal, Erin Hamlin got dozens of invitations to go various places, give some speeches, even appear on a game show.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - The fourth anniversary of Nodar Kumaritashvili's death was remembered Wednesday with a moment of silence from luge's top officials, along with a pledge to build "a lasting memorial" in his native Georgia.
NEW DELHI - The taint of corruption followed India's Olympic athletes everywhere in Sochi. They were not allowed to enter the Olympic stadium marching under the Indian flag. They were warned the national anthem would not play if they won any medals.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Andreas and Wolfgang Linger left the past two Olympics with gold medals. They may have to settle for a different color this time.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Erin Hamlin expected an Olympic medal four years ago, and came up empty.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Finally, Olympic gold for Germany's Natalie Geisenberger.
SOCHI, Russia - Shiva Keshavan and two other athletes are going from indy to India at the Sochi Games.