- Motocross rider counts wins, not yet 10-years-old Updated: Nov-28-13 6:35 am
- Kurt Caselli killed in Baja 1000 Updated: Nov-16-13 8:53 pm
- Supercross signs deal with Fox Sports Updated: Nov-12-13 4:24 pm
- Marquez 1st rookie to win MotoGP title in 35 years Updated: Nov-10-13 9:02 am
- Memorial held for SC bike shop shooting victims Updated: Nov-07-13 7:41 am
NEWVILLE, Pennsylvania - At age 9, Logan Gipe is already having an effect on the world of motocross.
American desert motorcycle racer Kurt Caselli died Friday after wrecking in the Baja 1000 in Mexico, event sanctioning body Score International said Saturday.
Supercross has made huge strides in recent years with top riders, major mainstream sponsors, television coverage and rising attendance.
VALENCIA, Spain - Marc Marquez became the first rookie in 35 years to win the MotoGP championship after protecting his points lead at Sunday's Valencia Grand Prix.
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Four people shot and killed at a motorcycle shop in Spartanburg County 10 years ago were honored during a memorial service.