- Red Bulls acquire MF Bobby Convey from Toronto FC Updated: Dec-13-13 11:42 am
- Savannah baseball team owner pitches new stadium Updated: Dec-09-13 10:55 am
- Prater, Manning lead Broncos, 51-28 over Tennessee Updated: Dec-08-13 10:42 pm
- Cubs eye alcohol sales at outdoor Wrigley plaza Updated: Nov-27-13 12:51 pm
- Publicist refutes Bon Jovi's pursuit of Bills Updated: Nov-25-13 1:07 pm
- Astros owner files lawsuit over network dispute Updated: Nov-22-13 5:47 pm
- KCK government planning to buy T-Bones ballpark Updated: Nov-19-13 10:55 am
- Davis approved as new controlling owner of Rangers Updated: Nov-14-13 3:23 pm
SAVANNAH, Georgia - The owner of Savannah's minor league baseball team is seeking support from the city for a new multi-use stadium.
DENVER - Peyton Manning and Matt Prater were more about big numbers than the little one Sunday.
CHICAGO - The Chicago Cubs hope to let patrons buy and drink alcohol outside of historic Wrigley Field, saying they want to create a town-square atmosphere in a plaza adjacent to the ballpark.
BUFFALO, New York - While Jon Bon Jovi is interested in becoming an NFL owner one day, he's not currently pursuing the Buffalo Bills, the New Jersey rocker's publicist told The Associated Press on Monday.
HOUSTON - Houston Astros owner Jim Crane has sued the team's former owner and a pair of media companies, alleging he's lost possibly hundreds of millions of dollars because they misrepresented the value of a regional television network that broadcasts Astros games.
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - The Unified Government of Kansas City, Kansas, and Wyandotte County is considering spending $8 million to buy the ballpark that's home to an independent minor league baseball team.
ORLANDO, Florida - Ray Davis has been given unanimous approval to succeed Nolan Ryan as the controlling owner of the Texas Rangers.