- Trump: Unlikely he'd run for president if he had NFL team Updated: Feb-08-16 12:01 pm
WASHINGTON - Donald Trump's flirtation with professional football lasted for three decades. He never ended up with an NFL franchise despite repeated demonstrations of interest.
- How Donald Trump, with pizazz and bluster, took on the NFL Updated: Feb-07-16 8:13 am
WASHINGTON - The New Jersey Generals are largely forgotten now - part of the long-defunct and once-upstart United States Football League.
- Vikings say 90 percent of US Bank Stadium seat licenses sold Updated: Feb-03-16 6:09 am
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Vikings say they're just $10 million shy of a $125 million goal for selling seat licenses at U.S. Bank Stadium.
- Florida Panthers sell 'Spacey In Space' shirts for charity Updated: Jan-26-16 7:34 pm
SUNRISE, Florida - The must-have souvenir at Tuesday's Florida Panthers game?
- Settlement in Texas dispute over Tom Benson estate trust Updated: Jan-23-16 3:19 pm
SAN ANTONIO - A lawsuit in Texas involving New Orleans Saints and Pelicans owner Tom Benson and control of a nearly $1 billion family estate trust has been settled.
- Texas dispute over nearly $1B Benson estate trust settled Updated: Jan-23-16 2:00 pm
SAN ANTONIO - A legal battle in Texas involving New Orleans Saints and Pelicans owner Tom Benson and control of a nearly $1 billion family estate trust has been settled.
- Hawks co-owner Hill: Racial healing in Atlanta has started Updated: Jan-21-16 4:36 pm
ATLANTA - As one of the new faces in the Atlanta Hawks' ownership group, Grant Hill said Thursday he feels a mandate to "do something amazing" for the city.
- Pistons help boost former Detroit recreation center revival Updated: Jan-18-16 11:33 am
- St. Louis united against common enemy: Stan Kroenke Updated: Jan-18-16 1:11 am
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis football fans don't have the 49ers or Seahawks to hate anymore. They have a new nemesis: Rams owner Stan Kroenke and the NFL executives who helped take away the team.
- Ben McAdoo says Giants need to reload, not rebuild Updated: Jan-15-16 4:41 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - In deference to predecessor, Ben McAdoo is keeping the New York Giants on Tom Coughlin time.
- South Dakota used car salesman owns Rams' domain name Updated: Jan-14-16 5:26 pm
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - The NFL has announced the St. Louis Rams' pending move back to Los Angeles, but the domain name that carries the team name for the Rams' former and future home base resides in South Dakota's Black Hills.