- 'Miracle on Ice' gold medal to be auctioned Updated: Apr-18-14 11:23 am
- LeBron still No. 1 with NBA's most-popular jersey Updated: Apr-17-14 12:27 pm
- Hawks wrap up regular season, beat Bucks 111-103 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:32 pm
- Bucks owner Herb Kohl reaches deal to sell team Updated: Apr-16-14 5:19 pm
- City leaders unanimously approve deal for Pacers Updated: Apr-14-14 9:05 pm
- Ricketts considering Chicago Cubs share sale Updated: Apr-03-14 8:56 pm
- Ralph Wilson's widow takes team control Updated: Apr-03-14 4:21 pm
- Seattle investor group remains focused on NBA Updated: Apr-02-14 4:24 pm
- NBA owner Taylor signs letter to buy Star Tribune Updated: Apr-01-14 5:46 pm
- Cardinals close deal to buy Triple-A Memphis team Updated: Mar-28-14 5:10 pm
- Quotes on death of Bills owner Ralph Wilson Updated: Mar-25-14 9:45 pm
- Bills owner Ralph Wilson dies at 95 Updated: Mar-25-14 9:34 pm
- Risky IPO seeks new way to trade star athletes Updated: Mar-25-14 7:37 pm
- Schilling cuts asking price of Boston-area home Updated: Mar-25-14 1:03 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - One of the Olympic gold medals earned after the famed "Miracle on Ice" hockey game in 1980 will be auctioned beginning next week.
MIAMI - LeBron James' jersey remains the most popular in the NBA.
MILWAUKEE - Bucks owner Herb Kohl has reached a deal to sell the franchise to New York investment firm executives Marc Lasry and Wesley Edens for about $550 million.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Pacers' biggest win so far this season came Monday - off the court.
CHICAGO - The owners of the Chicago Cubs say they may sell minority shares in the team to help finance renovations at century-old Wrigley Field.
BUFFALO, New York - Mary Wilson is taking over as the Buffalo Bills' controlling owner after the death last week of her husband, Ralph Wilson.
SEATTLE - The investment group trying to bring men's professional basketball back to Seattle is remaining focused on the NBA, even if landing a hockey franchise could happen sooner.
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota Timberwolves owner and printing company billionaire Glen Taylor has signed a letter of intent to buy the Minneapolis Star Tribune, the newspaper announced Tuesday.
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Cardinals now own their top minor-league team.
Reaction on the death Tuesday of Buffalo Bills owner Ralph Wilson:
SAN FRANCISCO - Professional athletes frequently get traded to other teams, but San Francisco 49ers tight end Vernon Davis is about to be the first ever to be traded like a stock.
MEDFIELD, Massachusetts - Former Boston Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling has knocked another half-million dollars off the selling price of his Boston-area home.