- Bode Miller keeps open possibility of return to ski team Updated: May-14-15 8:06 pm
At the moment, Bode Miller is preparing to change diapers, not charge down a mountain.
- Fenninger leaves training camp amid dispute with federation Updated: May-13-15 5:01 pm
VIENNA - Olympic super-G champion Anna Fenninger left a preseason training camp with the Austrian women's team in Cyprus on Wednesday, amid an ongoing dispute with her national ski federation.
- US Ski Team hires Paul Kristofic as women's head coach Updated: May-07-15 6:27 pm
PARK CITY, Utah - The U.S. Ski Team has brought on board Paul Kristofic as the women's head coach after he spent two decades with Alpine Canada.
- Olympic ski champ Tina Maze takes year off, considers future Updated: May-07-15 3:38 am
LJUBLJANA, Slovenia - Two-time Olympic champion Tina Maze of Slovenia has announced a one-year break from ski racing before deciding about continuing her career.
- Lack of snow nixes ski portion of Central Oregon race Updated: May-06-15 12:08 pm
MOUNT BACHELOR, Oregon - Organizers for Central Oregon's most popular multisport race stared up at patches of dirt in between thin snow at the base of Mount Bachelor on Tuesday afternoon.
- Downhill champion Defago to help design Olympic ski courses Updated: May-06-15 10:53 am
LAUSANNE, Switzerland - Olympic downhill gold medalist Didier Defago is starting a new career helping to design Alpine ski courses for the Winter Games.
- Vonn named honorary ambassador for Pyeongchang Olympics Updated: May-06-15 12:05 am
SEOUL, South Korea - South Korean Olympic organizers have appointed U.S. skier Lindsey Vonn as an honorary ambassador for the 2018 Winter Olympic Games in Pyeongchang.
- $5M in gifts to help Dartmouth create 3 coaching positions Updated: May-05-15 6:37 am
HANOVER, New Hampshire - Three Dartmouth College alumni and their families have made gifts totaling $5 million to create three head coaching positions, in men's soccer and Nordic skiing, and in women's tennis.
- US Ski Team will manage NASTAR program Updated: May-04-15 4:51 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - The U.S. Ski Team says it will take over operational control of NASTAR, a recreational racing program that's in place at more than 100 resorts around the nation.
- Italian resort Cortina set to host 2021 Alpine ski worlds Updated: May-04-15 6:32 am
OBERHOFEN, Switzerland - The Italian ski resort of Cortina d'Ampezzo is set to host the Alpine world championships again after four successive losing bids.
- Vonn says relationship with Woods is over Updated: May-03-15 4:26 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn are no longer a power couple in American sports.
- Broncos stick with theme of toughness, athleticism Updated: May-02-15 8:36 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Grouching that the Denver Broncos hadn't gone out "kicking and screaming" in the playoffs the last three seasons, John Elway set out to toughen up a team that featured 11 Pro Bowlers but went out with a whimper.