- Liverpool closes in on Premier League title Updated: Apr-20-14 3:18 pm
- PEC Zwolle humbles Ajax 5-1 in Dutch Cup final Updated: Apr-20-14 3:12 pm
- Sevilla routs Granada 4-0 to close on 4th in Spain Updated: Apr-20-14 3:06 pm
- Arsenal beats Hull 3-0 in Premier League Updated: Apr-20-14 3:02 pm
- Benfica clinches 33rd Portuguese league title Updated: Apr-20-14 2:59 pm
- Everton overwhelms Man United in 2-0 win Updated: Apr-20-14 2:54 pm
- Rampant Liverpool closes on Premier League title Updated: Apr-20-14 2:33 pm
- Leverkusen, Stuttgart claim vital Bundesliga wins Updated: Apr-20-14 1:58 pm
- Monaco beats Nice 1-0 in France Updated: Apr-20-14 1:36 pm
- Lerner raises doubts about future at Villa Updated: Apr-20-14 12:00 pm
- Construction frenzy in Beirut alters city skyline Updated: Apr-20-14 11:10 am
- Hoardings chaos causes delay in EPL game Updated: Apr-20-14 10:20 am
- Liverpool beats Norwich 3-2, tops EPL by 5 points Updated: Apr-20-14 9:50 am
- Late goal gives MLS leader Dallas a 2-1 win Updated: Apr-20-14 1:59 am
- Martins' goal lifts Seattle over Chivas 2-1 Updated: Apr-20-14 12:56 am
- Real Salt Lake downs Portland 1-0 to stay unbeaten Updated: Apr-20-14 12:11 am
- Perez scores in 88th, Dallas tops Toronto 2-1 Updated: Apr-19-14 11:57 pm
- Jimenez scores in 90th and Crew tie Union 1-1 Updated: Apr-19-14 11:06 pm
- Dwyer's 2 goals power Sporting KC over Impact 4-0 Updated: Apr-19-14 10:59 pm
- Manneh's goal gives Whitecaps 2-2 draw with Galaxy Updated: Apr-19-14 9:45 pm
- NV youth coach pleads no contest to battery charge Updated: Apr-19-14 9:31 pm
- Rapids, Earthquakes play to scoreless tie Updated: Apr-19-14 9:11 pm
- Shuttleworth preserves Revs 1-1 draw with Fire Updated: Apr-19-14 7:53 pm
- Union, Dynamo play to 0-0 tie Updated: Apr-19-14 6:57 pm
- Cavani fires PSG to League Cup title Updated: Apr-19-14 6:33 pm
LONDON - Liverpool secured a return to the Champions League on Sunday - but there's a much bigger prize just around the corner.
ROTTERDAM, Netherlands - PEC Zwolle won its first Dutch Cup title by stunning Ajax 5-1 in the final Sunday, with Ryan Thomas and Guyon Fernandez scoring two goals each.
BARCELONA, Spain - Sevilla beat Granada 4-0 on Sunday to keep the pressure on Athletic Bilbao in their fight for Spain's last Champions League berth.
HULL, England - Lukas Podolski scored two goals for the second straight match as Arsenal beat Hull 3-0 on Sunday to move a step closer to securing the final Champions League place in the Premier League.
LISBON, Portugal - Benfica clinched its 33rd Portuguese league title by beating bottom side Olhanense 2-0 after two goals by Lima on Sunday, bringing an end to FC Porto's three-year run at the top.
LIVERPOOL, England - Everton ensured a miserable return to Goodison Park for former manager David Moyes by overwhelming Manchester United in a 2-0 win to keep pace with Arsenal in the race for Champions League qualification on Sunday.
LIVERPOOL, England - What was looking like a gripping finale to the Premier League title race is starting to turn into a procession for Liverpool.
BERLIN - Bayer Leverkusen reclaimed fourth place in the Bundesliga with a 4-1 with at relegation-threatened Nuremberg and Stuttgart eased its relegation fears with a 3-1 win over Schalke on Sunday.
PARIS - Dimitar Berbatov helped Monaco secure a Champions League spot with a 1-0 win over Nice in the French league on Sunday.
BIRMINGHAM, England - American businessman Randy Lerner has raised doubts about his future as Aston Villa chairman by saying he will address "steady rumors of a sale" of the Premier League club at the end of the season.
BEIRUT - One by one, the old traditional houses of Beirut are vanishing as luxury towers sprout up on every corner, altering the city's skyline almost beyond recognition amid an ongoing construction frenzy seemingly immune to tensions from the civil war raging next door.
HULL, England - The Premier League match between Hull and Arsenal was briefly delayed on Sunday when pitchside advertising hoardings were blown onto the field of play at KC Stadium by a strong wind.
NORWICH, England - A first English championship in 24 years is within Liverpool's grasp after a 3-2 victory over Norwich that was inspired by Raheem Sterling's double and a 30th goal of the campaign by Luis Suarez on Sunday.
FRISCO, Texas - Dallas substitute Blas Perez scored in the 88th minute to give MLS-leading Dallas a 2-1 home win over Toronto on Saturday.
SALT LAKE CITY - Ned Grabavoy scored in the 78th minute, goalkeeper Nick Rimando fended off a flurry of late shots and Real Salt Lake defeated the Portland Timbers 1-0 Saturday night to remain Major League Soccer's only unbeaten team.
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - Dom Dwyer scored two goals in the second half, giving him four in his last four matches, and Sporting Kansas City moved into a share of the Eastern Conference lead with a 4-0 victory over the winless Montreal Impact on Saturday night.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Second-half substitute Kekuta Manneh scored in the 86th minute to give the Vancouver Whitecaps a 2-2 draw with the Los Angeles Galaxy on Saturday night.
MINDEN, Nevada - A Nevada youth soccer coach accused of striking a referee after a game has pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor battery charge.
COMMERCE CITY, Colorado - Alan Gordon hit the crossbar in the opening minute for San Jose and that was as close as the Earthquakes and the Colorado Rapids got to scoring in their 0-0 draw Saturday.
BRIDGEVIEW, Illinois - New England Revolution goalkeeper Bobby Shuttleworth stopped Juan Luis Anangono's penalty kick in the first minute of stoppage time Saturday to preserve a 1-1 draw with the Chicago Fire, who matched a Major League Soccer record with their sixth straight tie.
PARIS - Edinson Cavani scored twice to fire Paris Saint-Germain to a 2-1 win over Lyon in the French League Cup final on Saturday.