- Vietnam police probe football match-fixing Updated: Apr-14-14 5:23 am
- England set for blanket betting ban for players Updated: Apr-09-14 10:38 am
- English manager admits to betting breaches Updated: Apr-08-14 2:09 pm
- Regulators raid 3 Lauderdale Co. businesses Updated: Apr-08-14 9:19 am
- Nebraska voters to decide on historic horse racing Updated: Apr-07-14 6:05 pm
- Task force to study online gambling, sports bets Updated: Apr-05-14 12:01 pm
- Woman getting deported in NY gambling case Updated: Apr-01-14 11:59 am
- Big Super Bowl bets don't pump Nevada casino win Updated: Mar-28-14 3:59 pm
- NC deputies find gambling devices at bowling alley Updated: Mar-28-14 8:58 am
- Yarmuth, Barr bet local bourbon on UK-UL game Updated: Mar-27-14 3:44 am
- BracketRacket: The saddest NCAA pool in America Updated: Mar-20-14 3:42 am
- Wrong March madness for NJ without sports betting Updated: Mar-19-14 1:28 pm
HANOI, Vietnam - Vietnamese police are investigating an alleged match-fixing incident involving 11 players from a top-flight local team.
LONDON - The English Football Association moved closer Wednesday to imposing a blanket ban on anyone involved in the game from betting on any match in the world.
LONDON - The English Football Association says the manager of English third-tier club Tranmere has admitted to breaching rules regarding betting on matches in competitions involving his own team.
MERIDIAN, Mississippi - State and federal agencies served search warrants Monday at three Lauderdale County businesses where they say illegal gambling was taking place.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska voters will decide if the state should allow betting on previously recorded horse races, after the Legislature decided to put the issue on the ballot.
BILOXI, Mississippi - Mississippi's chief gambling regulator is leading a group that will gather data on how Internet gambling and sports betting are working other states.
ALBANY, New York - A federal judge in upstate New York has sentenced a 30-year-old Florida resident to probation for laundering more than $8 million for a widespread illegal sports gambling operation.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Record-setting betting action on the Super Bowl and a big win for Nevada sports books wasn't enough to pump up overall February gambling revenues.
HENDERSONVILLE, North Carolina - Henderson County sheriff's deputies say they found illegal gambling devices at a bowling alley in Hendersonville.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - The two congressmen who represent the districts that are home to the University of Kentucky and the University of Louisville are betting on their basketball teams with another Kentucky tradition - bourbon.
Welcome back to BracketRacket, the one-stop shopping place for all your NCAA tournament needs. If you think the lack of breathable polyester in those ridiculous get-ups is the biggest threat to mascots, you may want to go directly to item No. 3. Without further ado:
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - By this time, New Jersey figured it would be raking in the bets on professional and college sports.