- Nebraska proposal to expand horse racing advances Updated: Mar-05-14 8:27 pm
- Gambler sues, says he lost $500,000 playing drunk Updated: Mar-05-14 8:07 pm
- Ky. lawmakers responding to Instant Racing ruling Updated: Feb-21-14 10:16 am
- Ky. court leaves Instant Racing question unsettled Updated: Feb-20-14 1:03 pm
- NJ appeals to US Supreme Court on sports betting Updated: Feb-19-14 1:45 am
- Tranmere manager suspended during FA betting probe Updated: Feb-17-14 1:27 pm
- SOCHI SCENE: Don't bet on it Updated: Feb-17-14 6:08 am
- Leech Lake, Canterbury reach simulcast agreement Updated: Feb-12-14 12:32 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska racetracks are one step closer to allowing bets on previously run horse races, after a vote in the Legislature.
LAS VEGAS - A businessman who lost $500,000 on table games at a Las Vegas casino on Super Bowl weekend is arguing that he shouldn't have to pay because he was blackout drunk.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Kentucky House Speaker Greg Stumbo says lawmakers are drafting legislation that would tax Instant Racing games.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Kentucky can license and regulate Instant Racing, a slot-machine type of game where people bet on the outcome of an old horse race without knowing which contest they are betting on, the Kentucky Supreme Court ruled Thursday.
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - New Jersey is swinging for the fences in a long-shot effort to overturn a federal ban on sports betting in all but four states, asking the U.S. Supreme Court to declare the ban unconstitutional.
LONDON - English third-tier club Tranmere says it has suspended manager Ronnie Moore while he is investigated by the Football Association for potentially breaking betting regulations.
SOCHI, Russia - When it comes to illegal sports betting at the Olympics, IOC spokesman Mark Adams says they're not playing any games.
MINNEAPOLIS - A horse racetrack in the Twin Cities area has reached agreement with the Leech Lake Band of Ojibwe to offer simulcast wagering on races at the tribe's casino in northern Minnesota.