- Texas Racing Commission keeps new form of e-gambling Updated: Aug-26-15 11:43 am
AUSTIN, Texas - The Texas Racing Commission has voted to retain a rule to allow a new form of electronic gambling at tracks.
- Federal ban on sports betting upheld by appeals panel Updated: Aug-25-15 3:07 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - The federal ban on sports betting in all but four states was upheld Tuesday, dealing a blow to New Jersey's latest effort to expand gambling options to help its struggling casinos and racetracks.
- Officials look to move betting machines back to race track Updated: Aug-23-15 3:47 pm
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - An eastern Idaho horse racing track has folded on trying to keep its lucrative betting machines off-site after months of defending the legality of the machines' location.
- Some tips to take to the betting window this football season Updated: Aug-20-15 6:48 pm
LAS VEGAS - No one loves football season more than the bookies in this city's legal gambling houses.
- Amaya acquires fantasy sports betting acquisition Updated: Aug-13-15 5:37 pm
MONTREAL - Online gaming company Amaya is bolstering its entry into fantasy sports betting by acquiring U.S.-based Victiv for an undisclosed price.
- 2 sentenced for running international sports betting ring Updated: Aug-08-15 3:35 pm
SAN DIEGO - Two brothers who ran an international sports betting ring have been sentenced in California to federal prison.
- Horse racing industry has declined since state got out of it Updated: Jul-31-15 3:19 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - The horse racing industry's focus will be on New Jersey this weekend, as Triple Crown winner American Pharaoh runs in the $1.75 million Haskell Invitational at Monmouth Park.