- Police launch new football match-fixing probe Updated: Dec-08-13 10:21 am
- Regulators block casino executive from license Updated: Dec-05-13 9:43 pm
- Panel studying Del. gambling industry meets Updated: Dec-04-13 4:13 pm
- Lawmakers don't take up horse racing bill Updated: Dec-03-13 7:59 pm
- Officials: Up to 50 illegal horse tracks in Texas Updated: Dec-02-13 3:52 pm
- Cantor enters China market with lottery club Updated: Dec-01-13 4:20 pm
- Treasurer of NY youth hockey club admits stealing Updated: Nov-26-13 3:06 am
- 'Donovan' producer sentenced in NY gambling case Updated: Nov-25-13 6:09 pm
- Asian confederation signs anti-corruption agency Updated: Nov-22-13 8:51 pm
- Racing industry reaches online wagering agreement Updated: Nov-20-13 6:38 pm
- Pa. horse racing agencies said to face insolvency Updated: Nov-20-13 5:48 pm
- Court denies NJ bid to rehear sports gambling case Updated: Nov-18-13 5:58 pm
- Reputed RI mobster pleads guilty, gets 9 years Updated: Nov-18-13 2:55 pm
LONDON - Three people have been arrested after a second investigation into football match-fixing was launched following reports that a player agreed to rig a Championship game in return for cash.
LAS VEGAS - LAS VEGAS - Nevada gambling regulators have blocked a former Golden Nugget and Wynn Resorts Ltd. executive from taking the first step toward a gambling license.
DOVER, Delaware - A reconfiguration of the revenue sharing plan for Delaware's gambling industry could be among the recommendations made by a commission examining how to address competition from neighboring states.
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - State lawmakers have adjourned without approving legislation supporters say would give the horse racing industry a needed boost.
HOUSTON - The Texas Racing Commission says as many as 50 illegal horse racetracks operate in the state, fueling concerns about illicit gambling, the safety of jockeys and horses and unfair competition for registered racing venues.
LAS VEGAS - Cantor Gaming is the latest Las Vegas-based gambling company to move into the Chinese market.
BUFFALO, New York - The former treasurer of a western New York youth hockey program admits she stole $90,000 from the club.
NEW YORK - A producer of the Showtime series "Ray Donovan" was sentenced to two years' probation on Monday for helping run an illegal sports betting business that New York prosecutors have linked to the Russian mob.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - The Asian Football Confederation has contracted Sportradar, the Swiss-based sports and betting data intelligence agency, to monitor its leading competitions for signs of betting-related corruption and fraudulent activity.
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - The Illinois horse racing industry on Wednesday announced a plan it hopes will save its 2014 racing schedule and includes a surcharge on wagers.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The two state commissions that regulate horse racing in Pennsylvania are on the brink of insolvency, officials said Wednesday, and two top state senators are calling for the commissions to be dissolved and the regulatory responsibilities shifted to the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board.
NEWARK, New Jersey - A federal appeals court has denied New Jersey's request for another chance to argue that sports betting should be legal in the state.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - A reputed New England mobster was sentenced to nine years in prison after pleading guilty on Monday in connection with an illegal sports betting ring.