- Mexico imposes restrictions on Slim, Televisa Updated: Mar-07-14 7:43 pm
- 'Today' feeling fight again after Sochi Updated: Mar-07-14 3:49 pm
- Dolphins' Greene to oversee historical programs Updated: Mar-07-14 3:20 pm
- Grand jury indicts man in fatal Oregon shooting Updated: Mar-07-14 2:40 am
- Hoosier Basketball Magazine selects top 60 girls Updated: Mar-06-14 5:24 pm
- Lundquist to receive Scully achievement award Updated: Mar-06-14 12:56 pm
- ABC to air 4 figure-skating specials Updated: Mar-05-14 9:56 pm
- Finalists named in Michigan APME newspaper contest Updated: Mar-05-14 10:36 am
- Kinsler says Texas comments taken out of context Updated: Mar-04-14 5:27 pm
- Ice dancers, Drew Carey on ABC's 'Dancing' Updated: Mar-04-14 3:07 pm
- Reynolds, Verducci join Buck in Fox baseball booth Updated: Mar-03-14 3:24 pm
- Wilson's Perry finds outlet through journalism Updated: Mar-02-14 11:00 am
- Craig James: Fox Sports firing was 'sucker punch' Updated: Feb-27-14 2:46 pm
- Mike Schmidt joins Phillies TV broadcast crew Updated: Feb-26-14 7:58 pm
- NHL show provides behind scenes look at Olympics Updated: Feb-26-14 6:31 pm
- Male, female athletes close to equity at NBC Updated: Feb-26-14 4:38 pm
- Finalists announced in Ohio APME newspaper contest Updated: Feb-26-14 4:32 pm
- Dodgers' 24-7 network to debut Tuesday night Updated: Feb-25-14 5:53 pm
- CBS Sports, Turner announce NCAA broadcast team Updated: Feb-25-14 3:05 pm
- More Nielsen gold during NBC's final Olympics week Updated: Feb-25-14 2:03 pm
- Hall of Famer Dawson to receive Lamar Hunt Award Updated: Feb-25-14 11:59 am
- Twitch live game broadcasting coming to Xbox One Updated: Feb-25-14 5:44 am
- Character questions on center stage at NFL combine Updated: Feb-24-14 6:32 pm
- Bart Scott joins CBS' NFL Today show Updated: Feb-24-14 11:56 am
- Olympic Viewing: Putin's seatmate, most tweeted Updated: Feb-23-14 10:40 pm
MEXICO CITY - Mexican regulators declared the country's main television network and Carlos Slim's telecom company as "preponderant" market players on Friday, part of an effort by the government to promote competitiveness in the telecommunications sector.
NEW YORK - NBC's "Today" show didn't leave its mojo in Sochi and is feeling newly energized in the program's perpetual battle with ABC's dominant "Good Morning America."
MIAMI - Longtime Miami Dolphins media relations executive Harvey Greene has taken a new job as the team's vice president for historical affairs.
EUGENE, Oregon - A grand jury has indicted a 35-year-old former professional mixed martial arts fighter on a murder count in the fatal January shooting of an unarmed man after a Springfield, Oregon, traffic crash.
INDIANAPOLIS - Eight girls players competing for state championships this weekend have made the cut for Hoosier Basketball Magazine's top 60 senior players.
NEW YORK - Verne Lundquist will receive the Vin Scully Lifetime Achievement Award in Sports Broadcasting.
LOS ANGELES - ABC says it will air figure-skating specials with Sochi Olympic gold medalists Meryl Davis and Charlie White among the performers.
DETROIT - Finalists were announced Wednesday in the Michigan Associated Press Media Editors 2013 newspaper competition.
LAKELAND, Florida - Ian Kinsler was expecting this kind of reaction - even if he didn't agree with the way his comments were portrayed.
NEW YORK - Olympic ice dancing gold medalists Charlie White and Meryl Davis will try a less slick surface and new partners as contestants in the next edition of ABC's "Dancing With the Stars."
NEW YORK - Harold Reynolds and Tom Verducci will join Joe Buck in the announcers' booth for Fox's Major League Baseball coverage this season.
WASHINGTON - The smallest club at Wilson High School was huddled around senior Jason Perry during an afternoon meeting in late January, listening to its leader give instructions about camera angles. The Tiger Sports Network, created by Perry just six months ago, had a busy day ahead. The four-man team would have to shoot a wrestling match and a swimming meet later that afternoon - and Perry knew exactly where he wanted each of his videographers positioned at the events.
DALLAS - Former college football broadcaster Craig James says Fox Sports hit him with a "sucker punch" - first inviting him to join a regional network show, then firing him days later and telling the media he was too polarizing.
PHILADELPHIA - Hall of Famer Mike Schmidt is joining the Philadelphia Phillies' television crew for 13 Sunday home games this season.
NEW YORK - Now that the NHL season has resumed following the long Olympic break, hockey fans are about to get an unprecedented behind-the-scenes look at what went on in Sochi.
NEW YORK - A report says female athletes got almost as much screen time as men during the Winter Olympics on NBC.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Finalists have been announced in the Ohio Associated Press Media Editors' 2013 newspaper contest.
LOS ANGELES - Los Angeles Dodgers fans who can't get enough of their team now have an outlet for their passion: A 24-hour television network dedicated to all things Dodgers.
NEW YORK - Greg Anthony will call his first Final Four and national championship game as CBS Sports and Turner Sports make some changes for their coverage of the NCAA men's basketball tournament.
NEW YORK - NBC is celebrating its final golden week of Olympics coverage, which for another round yielded the seven most-watched telecasts, plus a bonus: An eighth prime-time broadcast from Sochi, aired Sunday, also landed in last week's Top 10.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Hall of Fame quarterback and broadcaster Len Dawson will be honored with the Lamar Hunt Award for Professional Football at the 101 Awards gala on Saturday.
LOS ANGELES - Xbox One will soon be Twitchier than the PlayStation 4.
INDIANAPOLIS - Colt Lyerla came to the NFL scouting combine with more to prove than just about anyone else.
NEW YORK - Bart Scott has been hired as a studio analyst for CBS' "The NFL Today" pregame show.
Highlights from television coverage of the Sochi Olympics: