- TV mogul Michael King moves into boxing promotion Updated: Apr-15-14 9:03 pm
- A quiet post-Masters for Watson, with a surprise Updated: Apr-15-14 6:03 pm
- CBS wins the week with basketball and hit series Updated: Apr-15-14 5:37 pm
- UND men's hockey in top five in both final polls Updated: Apr-15-14 8:42 am
- Ultra-high definition TV featured at World Cup Updated: Apr-14-14 7:06 pm
- Hawks add Turner exec Koonin to bolster profile Updated: Apr-14-14 5:54 pm
- Pro sports becoming more open to paternity leave Updated: Apr-14-14 10:23 am
- Indian movie stars among owners of soccer league Updated: Apr-13-14 9:54 am
- Tracy brings outspoken opinions to NBC booth Updated: Apr-12-14 6:32 pm
- Magazine's Boston Marathon photo shoot draws crowd Updated: Apr-12-14 12:01 pm
- Devils TV analyst Resch to retire Sunday Updated: Apr-11-14 9:19 pm
- Players know pitchers try for better grip on ball Updated: Apr-11-14 7:43 pm
- Sports Business Radio celebrates 10th anniversary Updated: Apr-10-14 6:24 pm
- CBC announces 657 jobs cuts Updated: Apr-10-14 1:22 pm
- NCAA women's final gets high TV rating Updated: Apr-09-14 9:36 pm
- Sports talk radio show on LGBT issues to debut Updated: Apr-09-14 6:50 pm
- NCAA semis on TNT draws millions of viewers Updated: Apr-09-14 5:23 pm
- Packers to open preseason at Tennessee Updated: Apr-09-14 4:30 pm
- TV viewership down for NCAA title game Updated: Apr-08-14 9:40 pm
- Broadcaster's jailed son accused of hitting inmate Updated: Apr-08-14 9:10 pm
- Rutgers athletic director bashes ailing newspaper Updated: Apr-07-14 1:02 pm
- Cleveland stars Irving, Gordon in media spat Updated: Apr-07-14 10:48 am
- Ex soccer chief detained on suspicion of fraud Updated: Apr-07-14 8:35 am
- Final Four TV viewership down after move to cable Updated: Apr-06-14 4:23 pm
- LPGA Tour boss 'disappointed' with Golf Digest Updated: Apr-05-14 12:06 am
LOS ANGELES - Michael King wants to rekindle the world's passion for boxing, and the television mogul believes he can make it happen by putting on a show.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Bubba Watson decided to keep his post-Masters victory more low key this year. Instead of going to New York for a media tour, he headed home to Orlando, Florida, and kept plans for a five-day vacation with his wife.
NEW YORK - Hoops and series hits have handed CBS another winning week, the Nielsen ratings company said.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The University of North Dakota men's hockey team is ranked in the top five in the final edition of both national polls.
TOKYO - The World Cup will showcase the latest in TV technology that industry leaders hope will usher in a new era in sports broadcasting.
ATLANTA - Steve Koonin has cheered on the Atlanta Hawks surrounded by thousands of empty seats. He's cheered them on when the place was rockin'.
Tony Perez was on the road with the Cincinnati Reds in 1966 when he got the call that his first child was on the way. There was no discussion about leaving the team to attend Victor's birth, no such thing as paternity leave.
MUMBAI, India - A new professional soccer league in India this year will feature movie stars and former Indian cricket captains Sachin Tendulkar and Sourav Ganguly as co-owners of teams.
LONG BEACH, California - Paul Tracy, one of the most outspoken and polarizing drivers in recent history, has been given a microphone to opine about the current state of IndyCar.
BOSTON - A magazine photo shoot for a cover marking the anniversary of the Boston Marathon bombings has drawn thousands of people, including survivors, emergency workers, well-wishers and city officials.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Television analyst Glenn "Chico" Resch says he is retiring from the New Jersey Devils broadcast booth after 18 years.
NEW YORK - Get a grip.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Sports Business Radio was launched on a local AM radio station in Portland 10 years ago. The idea for the weekly hour-long talk show was to look at sports from the business perspective, which was somewhat of a niche beat at the time.
TORONTO - The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation says it is slashing 657 positions over two years to cope with a massive budget shortfall.
BRISTOL, Connecticut - The championship game between two undefeated teams drew the highest television rating for women's basketball in a decade.
NEW YORK - The premiere of "The Outfield" this weekend on satellite radio will open with a discussion of Derrick Gordon, the UMass guard who on Wednesday became the first openly gay Division I men's basketball player.
NEW YORK - The Final Four broadcasts on TNT on Saturday drew millions of viewers, even though the main coverage was on TBS.
NEW YORK - The national championship game's television viewership was down from last year.
CAMBRIDGE, Massachusetts - A criminal complaint against the jailed son of a Boston Red Sox broadcaster says he threw hot coffee in a fellow inmate's face, hit him with a plastic chair and punched him.
NEW BRUNSWICK, New Jersey - Rutgers University's athletic director told a class earlier this year that it would be "great" if New Jersey's largest newspaper went out of business.
CLEVELAND - Two of Cleveland's biggest sports stars are going at it.
BUCHAREST, Romania - Prosecutors have detained the former chairman of the Professional Football League and other officials on suspicion of avoiding tax in the sale of match rights to television stations.
NEW YORK - The Final Four's television viewership is down after its move to cable.
RANCHO MIRAGE, California - LPGA Tour Commissioner Mike Whan weighed in Friday on Golf Digest's provocative cover featuring Paulina Gretzky.