- Johnny Manziel tries to earn back Browns' trust after rehab Updated: Apr-21-15 5:38 pm
CLEVELAND - Making his first follow-up steps on his pledge after leaving rehab, Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel is trying to earn back his teammates' trust and respect with his actions.
- Olympic hockey team doctor attacked at cemetery Updated: Apr-21-15 8:40 am
MINNEAPOLIS - A 94-year-old physician who served as team doctor for five U.S. men's Olympic hockey squads has suffered serious injuries in an attack while visiting his wife's grave.
- Illinois group says concussions lawsuit 'threatens' football Updated: Apr-13-15 4:50 pm
CHICAGO - The nation's first prep sports governing body to face a class-action concussions lawsuit has asked an Illinois judge to dismiss the suit, arguing that if it prevails, it could kill football programs statewide.
- AP Source: QB Johnny Manziel released from rehab Updated: Apr-11-15 3:44 pm
CLEVELAND - Johnny Manziel has taken the first steps in his comeback.
- Study: Brain scans may identify concussion-related disease Updated: Apr-06-15 3:30 pm
NEW YORK - A brain-scanning technique might one day help identify people with a disease linked to concussions in football and other sports, an illness now diagnosed only after death, a small study suggests.