- Defendant in FIFA case appears in US court Updated: Jul-31-15 5:24 pm
NEW YORK - An Argentinian sports marketing executive pleaded not guilty in a U.S. court Friday in the massive racketeering and bribery case that has scandalized international soccer.
- NASCAR launches merchandise superstore at Pocono Updated: Jul-31-15 1:41 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - NASCAR stuck its everything-must-go tag on its merchandise haulers.
- Sabres shakeup: Brandon replaces Black as team president Updated: Jul-27-15 6:03 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Bills president Russ Brandon dressed for the occasion Monday, when it came time to discuss his new expanded role of overseeing Buffalo's other pro sports franchise, the NHL's Sabres.
- World Cup at center of Gazprom's sponsorship empire Updated: Jul-25-15 8:11 am
ST. PETERSBURG, Russia - As FIFA descends on St. Petersburg for the World Cup preliminary draw Saturday, it is entering the capital of a sponsorship empire.
- Brazil-Argentina US friendly canceled as FIFA probe fallout Updated: Jul-21-15 8:26 pm
SAO PAULO - A friendly between Brazil and Argentina planned in the United States in September has been canceled as part of the fallout from the investigation into alleged corruption involving FIFA.
- Elk Mound's elk too similar to Milwaukee Bucks' deer Updated: Jul-10-15 8:51 am
ELK MOUND, Wisconsin - Elk Mound High School has run into some trademark issues over its new sports logo.
- UFC's tiny logo change is a big deal for its new visual look Updated: Jul-08-15 7:47 pm
LOS ANGELES - Gil Haslam and Seton Kim realize most of their fellow mixed martial arts fans won't notice the minor revolution in the last letter of the UFC's redesigned logo.