- Ronaldo's marketing agency signs deal with Nadal Updated: Feb-27-14 2:54 pm
- Ex-Pitt player's company looks to nutrition market Updated: Feb-21-14 12:50 pm
- Buccaneers reveal new helmet, logo for next season Updated: Feb-20-14 9:45 pm
- 2 plead guilty in high school football hazing Updated: Feb-19-14 1:21 pm
- WNBA's Skylar Diggins has had a busy offseason Updated: Feb-13-14 5:52 pm
- Bauer to buy Easton's baseball, softball business Updated: Feb-13-14 4:55 pm
- AutoTrader.com and Kelley Blue Book enter NASCAR Updated: Feb-13-14 8:44 am
- Marketing execs: Let Sam's play speak for him Updated: Feb-11-14 2:06 pm
SAO PAULO - Football great Ronaldo and Rafael Nadal are teaming up in Brazil.
PITTSBURGH - Four years ago, the Crons Brand generated buzz by challenging giants Nike and Adidas for market share in the team apparel business. The West View company was featured in the New York Times in 2010 and USA Today in 2011 for outfitting Robert Morris University, based in Moon, and UNC Asheville in the NCAA basketball tournament.
TAMPA, Florida - The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have revealed a redesigned helmet and logo, part of a new look for next season.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - Two 18-year-old Hutchinson High School students pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges in a hazing incident involving "branding" of some of the school's football players.
NEW YORK - It's been a whirlwind few weeks for Skylar Diggins. From the Grammys to the Super Bowl and Fashion Week, she's popping up everywhere.
TORONTO - Sports equipment company Bauer Performance Sports has signed a deal to buy Easton-Bell Sports's baseball and softball business for $330 million.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - AutoTrader.com is entering NASCAR with two different teams and its Kelley Blue Book brand.
Any NFL team that drafts Michael Sam will be taking on much more than a rookie pass-rusher.