- NBA announces deal with Stance to become sock provider Updated: Apr-27-15 6:24 pm
NEW YORK - The NBA has agreed to a multiyear deal that makes Stance the league's sock provider - and allows a company's logo to be featured on official on-court apparel for the first time.
- Dismal season takes toll on Maple Leafs' brand Updated: Apr-24-15 1:59 pm
TORONTO - The blue-chip Toronto Maple Leafs brand survived bad seasons in the past. But this season took its toll.
- Milwaukee Bucks draw on region's history for new logo Updated: Apr-13-15 9:35 pm
MILWAUKEE - The Milwaukee Bucks want a fierce new look.
- Pepsi to replace Coke in NBA marketing deal Updated: Apr-13-15 2:12 pm
NEW YORK - The National Basketball Association is trading Coke for Pepsi.
- MLB launches 'Franchise Four' promotion Updated: Apr-08-15 4:03 pm
NEW YORK - Major League Baseball has launched a "Franchise Four" promotion for fans to vote for the players they think had the most impact on each of the 30 teams.