- TV mogul Michael King moves into boxing promotion Updated: Apr-15-14 9:03 pm
- Hawks add Turner exec Koonin to bolster profile Updated: Apr-14-14 5:54 pm
- Sports Business Radio celebrates 10th anniversary Updated: Apr-10-14 6:24 pm
- Native Americans, others protest Indians' logo Updated: Apr-04-14 4:05 pm
- McConnell campaign ad mistakes Duke for Kentucky Updated: Mar-25-14 1:06 pm
- Lynx sign marquee jersey sponsorship w/Mayo Clinic Updated: Mar-17-14 4:22 pm
LOS ANGELES - Michael King wants to rekindle the world's passion for boxing, and the television mogul believes he can make it happen by putting on a show.
ATLANTA - Steve Koonin has cheered on the Atlanta Hawks surrounded by thousands of empty seats. He's cheered them on when the place was rockin'.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Sports Business Radio was launched on a local AM radio station in Portland 10 years ago. The idea for the weekly hour-long talk show was to look at sports from the business perspective, which was somewhat of a niche beat at the time.
CLEVELAND - As excited baseball fans, many of them wearing Cleveland's smiling Chief Wahoo logo, headed into Progressive Field for Friday's home opener, a smaller group stood by unable to share their enthusiasm.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Sen. Mitch McConnell's latest campaign video hit all the necessary Kentucky high points: horse racing, bluegrass - and Duke basketball?
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Lynx are cashing in on their recent run of success.