- 4th-seeded Tomas Berdych falls in Indian Wells Updated: Mar-09-14 8:18 pm
- Trio wins story of the year; Terrill photo Updated: Mar-07-14 5:35 pm
- Former tennis player Baltacha says she has cancer Updated: Mar-07-14 11:50 am
- Notre Dame tennis player Dooley reveals he is gay Updated: Mar-06-14 6:09 pm
- Hutchins appointed tournament director at Queen's Updated: Mar-05-14 9:35 am
- Djokovic beats Murray at Madison Square Garden Updated: Mar-03-14 11:54 pm
- Lindsay Davenport elected to Tennis Hall of Fame Updated: Mar-03-14 1:40 pm
- Delbonis wins 1st ATP title at Brazil Open Updated: Mar-02-14 5:02 pm
- Dimitrov wins the Mexican Open Updated: Mar-02-14 5:07 am
- Billie Jean King: On Sochi Olympics, gay rights Updated: Mar-01-14 4:51 pm
- Haas retires with bad shoulder in Brazil semis Updated: Mar-01-14 3:44 pm
- Federer wins 6th Dubai Championships title Updated: Mar-01-14 2:02 pm
- Zakopalova wins Brazil Cup for 3rd career title Updated: Mar-01-14 12:09 pm
- Zakopalova reaches 2nd-straight WTA final Updated: Feb-28-14 5:57 pm
- Ex-OSU coach voted into ITA Tennis Hall of Fame Updated: Feb-27-14 5:08 pm
- Ronaldo's marketing agency signs deal with Nadal Updated: Feb-27-14 2:54 pm
- Zakopalova advances to 2nd round in Brazil Cup Updated: Feb-25-14 6:59 pm
- Marin Cilic wins Delray Beach Open Updated: Feb-23-14 8:44 pm
- Nadal wins Rio Open, Nara takes women's title Updated: Feb-23-14 7:16 pm
- Gulbis keeps perfect record to win Open 13 title Updated: Feb-23-14 1:51 pm
- Kevin Anderson advances to Delray final Updated: Feb-22-14 5:51 pm
- ATP president says body owed $3 million by Rio Updated: Feb-21-14 6:39 pm
- Women's skicross racers brace for tough course Updated: Feb-20-14 6:51 pm
- Sampras: Federer can win another major title Updated: Feb-19-14 1:54 pm
- Nadal is cautious in return following back injury Updated: Feb-19-14 12:39 pm
INDIAN WELLS, California - Spain's Roberto Bautista Agut knocked out Tomas Berdych on Sunday in the second round of the BNP Paribas Open, beating the fourth-seeded Czech player 4-6, 6-2, 6-4.
INDIANAPOLIS - Tim Dahlberg, Eddie Pells and Jimmy Golen's combined efforts earned them story of the year honors in the annual writing contest for AP staffers judged by Associated Press Sports Editors at their winter meeting.
LONDON - Former top-50 professional tennis player Elena Baltacha says she has been diagnosed with cancer of the liver.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame tennis player Matt Dooley said the hardest person to tell he was gay was himself.
LONDON - British player Ross Hutchins has been appointed as the new tournament director of the Queen's Club tournament, the traditional warm-up event for Wimbledon.
NEW YORK - Andy Murray smiled a few times during his match at Madison Square Garden.
NEW YORK - Lindsay Davenport was in the middle of another major life milestone when she found out she had been elected to the International Tennis Hall of Fame.
NEW YORK - Billie Jean King's taxi ride home after the Sochi Olympics included a revelation.
SAO PAULO - Top-seeded Tommy Haas retired with a shoulder injury while losing 6-3, 3-2 to Paolo Lorenzi of Italy in the Brazil Open semifinals on Saturday.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - Roger Federer won a record sixth Dubai Championships - and 78th career title - by beating Tomas Berdych 3-6, 6-4, 6-3 in the final on Saturday.
FLORIANOPOLIS, Brazil - Klara Zakopalova of the Czech Republic won her third WTA singles title by coming from the brink of defeat to beat Garbine Muguruza of Spain 4-6, 7-5, 6-0 in the Brazil Cup final on Saturday.
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Former Oklahoma State men's tennis coach James Wadley has been voted into the Intercollegiate Tennis Association Hall of Fame.
SAO PAULO - Football great Ronaldo and Rafael Nadal are teaming up in Brazil.
DELRAY BEACH, Florida - Croatia's Marin Cilic won the Delray Beach Open on Sunday for his 11th ATP World Tour title and second in three weeks, beating Kevin Anderson 7-6 (6), 6-7 (7), 6-4 in 3 hours, 8 minutes.
RIO DE JANEIRO - Rafael Nadal returned from a troublesome back injury to win the Rio Open on Sunday, defeating Alexandr Dolgopolov of Ukraine 6-3, 7-6 (3).
MARSEILLE, France - Third-seeded Ernests Gulbis of Latvia showed he has the temperament for big matches, extending his perfect record in finals to 5-0 after beating defending champion Jo-Wilfried Tsonga of France 7-6 (5), 6-4 to win the Open 13 title on Sunday.
RIO DE JANEIRO - President Chris Kermode says the ATP is owed $3 million by Rio de Janeiro's state government- and doesn't expect to get paid.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - It almost sounds like a sightseeing tour through Moscow: Start with the Bolshoi, keep the speed up through Gorky Park, be careful around Red Square and cruise past the Kremlin.
LONDON - Roger Federer could play for another four years and add to his tally of 17 Grand Slam titles, according to former No. 1 Pete Sampras.
RIO DE JANEIRO - Rafael Nadal is taking it easy at the Rio Open, nursing a back injury and hoping it gets better.