- Britain wins doubles, 1 point away from Davis Cup title Updated: Nov-28-15 1:46 pm
GHENT, Belgium - Britain is one point away from lifting the Davis Cup title for the first time in 79 years after winning the doubles against Belgium on Saturday.
- Andy Murray leads Britain's Davis Cup bid against Belgium Updated: Nov-26-15 10:09 am
GHENT, Belgium - Andy Murray ended a 77-year wait for a British man to win the Wimbledon title and he is on the verge of snapping an even longer drought in the Davis Cup final.
- Melzer out for 9 months after surgery, misses Rio Olympics Updated: Nov-26-15 8:45 am
VIENNA - Jurgen Melzer says he will be out for nine months and miss the 2016 Rio Olympics following surgery on his left shoulder.
- Goffin to start Davis Cup final against Edmund Updated: Nov-26-15 8:41 am
GHENT, Belgium - Kyle Edmund will make his Davis Cup debut for Britain when he opens the Davis Cup final against David Goffin of Belgium on Friday.
- Betting company to sponsor Davis Cup and Fed Cup tennis Updated: Nov-25-15 6:20 am
LONDON - A leading online betting company has become an international sponsor of the Davis Cup and Fed Cup tennis competitions.
- Tennis final to go ahead in Belgium with increased security Updated: Nov-23-15 11:09 am
LONDON - The Davis Cup final is set to go ahead as planned in Ghent this weekend with increased security measures because of the ongoing terror alert in Belgium, the International Tennis Federation said Monday.
- For 2016 season, Federer won't look past Australian Open Updated: Nov-22-15 5:36 pm
LONDON - The Olympic tennis tournament remains the only big singles title Roger Federer has yet to add to his collection. Looking ahead to next season, though, it's not the Rio de Janeiro Games that are at the top of his mind.
- Djokovic beats Federer in straight sets to win at ATP finals Updated: Nov-22-15 5:13 pm
LONDON - As usual this season, Novak Djokovic was the best player on the court.
- Rojer and Tecau win doubles title at ATP finals Updated: Nov-22-15 12:07 pm
LONDON - Jean-Julien Rojer of the Netherlands and Horia Tecau of Romania won the doubles title at the ATP finals on Sunday, beating Rohan Bopanna and Florin Mergea 6-4, 6-3.
- Federer agrees to play Stuttgart tournament through 2017 Updated: Nov-20-15 8:53 am
LONDON - Roger Federer has agreed to play in the grass-court tournament in Stuttgart for the next two years, which would take his playing career at least halfway through 2017.
- 8-time Slam champ Ivan Lendl helps USTA try to develop stars Updated: Nov-10-15 3:28 am
Ivan Lendl is getting back into coaching to try to groom the next American tennis champion.
- Djokovic makes light work of Murray in Paris Masters final Updated: Nov-08-15 2:13 pm
PARIS - Novak Djokovic's relentless desire for tennis perfection is pushing him to a consistently brilliant level, one which proved far too high for Andy Murray on Sunday.
- Venus Williams beats Pliskova to win WTA Elite Open Updated: Nov-08-15 6:33 am
ZHUHAI, China - Top-seeded Venus Williams beat Karolina Pliskova 7-5, 7-6 (6) to win the WTA Elite Trophy on Sunday.
- Nishikori OK, early arrival in London for World Tour Finals Updated: Nov-07-15 5:41 pm
Kei Nishikori plans to arrive in London one week early for the World Tour Finals after retiring from the Paris Masters because of a back injury.
- Venus Williams beats Vinci in semis of WTA Elite Trophy Updated: Nov-07-15 9:27 am
ZHUHAI, China - Top-seeded Venus Williams overpowered Roberta Vinci 6-2, 6-2 on Saturday to advance to the final of the WTA Elite Trophy.
- Women fill out list of USOC Team of Year candidates Updated: Nov-05-15 3:09 pm
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - All three nominees for the U.S. Olympic Team of the Year award are women's teams.
- Former British tennis player Mike Davies dies at 79 Updated: Nov-03-15 1:16 pm
LONDON - Mike Davies, a former British Davis Cup player and Wimbledon doubles finalist, has died. He was 79.
- Nadal building for next season after confidence crisis Updated: Nov-03-15 12:09 pm
PARIS - This season left Rafael Nadal so frustrated that he even considered skipping the ATP finals.
- Federer still having too much fun to think about retiring Updated: Nov-02-15 11:37 am
BASEL, Switzerland - Like many dads, Roger Federer is talking with his family about how to spend Christmas.
- Djokovic wants to cap 'best season' in style in Paris Updated: Nov-01-15 2:19 pm
PARIS - Novak Djokovic wants to finish "the best season I've ever had" in the perfect way by successfully defending his titles at the Paris Masters and season-ending ATP finals.
- Federer beats Nadal in 3 sets to take Swiss Indoors title Updated: Nov-01-15 12:57 pm
BASEL, Switzerland - Roger Federer mastered Rafael Nadal in their first meeting in almost two years to win the Swiss Indoors final 6-3, 5-7, 6-3 on Sunday.
- Radwanska wins WTA Finals title match Updated: Nov-01-15 10:17 am
SINGAPORE - Agnieszka Radwanska beat fourth-seeded Petra Kvitova 6-2, 4-6, 6-3 Sunday at the WTA Finals to clinch the biggest title of her career.