- France, United States tied at 1 in Fed Cup Updated: Apr-19-14 10:11 pm
- Poland and Spain split points for 1-1 in Fed Cup Updated: Apr-19-14 1:53 pm
- Federer beats Djokovic to reach Monte Carlo final Updated: Apr-19-14 1:23 pm
- Novak Djokovic faces spell out with wrist injury Updated: Apr-19-14 12:47 pm
- Czech Republic leads Italy 2-0 in Fed Cup semis Updated: Apr-19-14 11:00 am
- Fed Cup: Germany leads Australia 2-0 in semifinal Updated: Apr-19-14 3:17 am
- Cibulkova reaches Malaysian Open quarterfinals Updated: Apr-17-14 9:39 am
- Federer would skip tennis to be with wife, newborn Updated: Apr-16-14 12:06 pm
- French Open prize money goes up to $34.5M Updated: Apr-15-14 6:18 am
- W.Va. resort names Sampras as tennis pro emeritus Updated: Apr-14-14 1:08 pm
- Masters to distribute $9M in prize money Updated: Apr-13-14 6:42 pm
- Fernando Verdasco wins US Men's Clay Court Updated: Apr-13-14 6:41 pm
- Cornet beats Giorgi to win Katowice Open Updated: Apr-13-14 2:33 pm
- Garcia-Lopez wins Grand Prix Hassan II title Updated: Apr-13-14 2:26 pm
- Back pain rules Gasquet out of Monte Carlo Masters Updated: Apr-12-14 12:47 pm
- Wheelchair tennis champion in attempted carjacking Updated: Apr-12-14 10:21 am
- State suspends grant for Anchorage tennis facility Updated: Apr-09-14 5:57 pm
- US to host Slovakia in Davis Cup in September Updated: Apr-08-14 8:00 pm
- Wild Card Federer to play in Monte Carlo Masters Updated: Apr-08-14 4:07 pm
- Sock beats Karlovic at US Clay Court Championship Updated: Apr-08-14 12:02 am
- Ivanovic wins 2nd title of year at Monterrey Open Updated: Apr-06-14 10:47 pm
- Germany's Petkovic wins Family Circle Cup Updated: Apr-06-14 4:29 pm
- Italy beats Britain 3-2 to reach Davis Cup semis Updated: Apr-06-14 3:13 pm
- Switzerland, Italy, France reach Davis Cup semis Updated: Apr-06-14 3:11 pm
- France beats Germany 3-2 in Davis Cup quarterfinal Updated: Apr-06-14 12:44 pm
BARCELONA, Spain - Agnieszka Radwanska beat Silvia Soler-Espinosa to give Poland the first point of its Fed Cup World Group playoff against Spain on Saturday, only for sister Urszula Radwanska to surrender a one-set lead and lose to Maria-Teresa Torro-Flor.
MONACO - Roger Federer will try to win the Monte Carlo Masters for the first time and Stanislas Wawrinka his first Masters title anywhere when they meet in an all-Swiss final on Sunday.
MONACO - Six-time Grand Slam champion Novak Djokovic faces an anxious wait to see how long his right-wrist injury will keep him away from tennis.
OSTRAVA, Czech Republic - The Czech Republic took a commanding 2-0 lead over defending champion Italy in their Fed Cup semifinal Saturday after Lucie Safarova and Petra Kvitova won the opening singles matches in straight sets.
BRISBANE, Australia - Andrea Petkovic and Angelique Kerber had straight-set wins on Saturday to give Germany a 2-0 lead over Australia in their Fed Cup semifinal and primed to reach its first final in 21 years.
MONACO - Roger Federer is prepared to skip tournaments - including possibly the French Open - to be with his wife when she gives birth again.
PARIS - Prize money at the French Open will rise to more than 25 million euros ($34.5 million) this year, an increase of 3 million euros ($4.1 million) from last year.
WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, West Virginia - Tennis Hall of Famer Peter Sampras has been named tennis pro emeritus at The Greenbrier.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - The Masters will distribute a record $9 million in prize money.
HOUSTON - Fernando Verdasco won the U.S. Men's Clay Court Championship on Sunday for his sixth ATP World Tour title and first since 2010, beating Spanish countryman Nicolas Almagro 6-3, 7-6 (4).
CASABLANCA, Morocco - Eighth-seeded Guillermo Garcia-Lopez won his first title in nearly four years after rallying to beat fourth-seeded Marcel Granollers 5-7, 6-4, 6-3 in an all-Spanish final on clay at the Grand Prix Hassan II on Sunday.
MONACO - Tenth-ranked Richard Gasquet has pulled out of the Monte Carlo Masters after failing to shake off a back injury.
PRETORIA, South Africa - Wheelchair tennis' U.S. Open champion Lucas Sithole and his brother were dragged out of their car by four armed men in a late-night carjacking attempt in their native South Africa, the sport's national federation said Saturday.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - The state has suspended a $37 million grant that would pay for Anchorage projects, including construction of a new indoor tennis facility supported by Mayor Dan Sullivan.
LONDON - The United States will host Slovakia in the Davis Cup World Group playoffs on Sept. 12-14.
MONACO - Roger Federer has accepted a wild card invitation to play in the Monte Carlo Masters after skipping the tournament for the past two years.
HOUSTON - Jack Sock made short work of former champion Ivo Karlovic, winning 6-1, 6-4 in the first round of the U.S. men's Clay Court Championship on Monday at River Oaks Country Club.
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Andrea Petkovic remembered why she started playing tennis and along the way gave everyone else a reminder about how talented she is when she's at her best.
NAPLES, Italy - Italy won both singles matches against Britain in straight sets on Sunday to reach the Davis Cup semifinals for the first time in 16 years.
LONDON - Roger Federer moved closer to adding one of the few trophies still missing from his cabinet by putting Switzerland into the Davis Cup semifinals on Sunday, while Italy and France also swept their reverse singles matches to complete come-from-behind victories.
NANCY, France - France rallied from a 2-0 deficit to beat Germany 3-2 in the quarterfinals of the Davis Cup on Sunday.