- Neb-Omaha move to DI keeps track star out of NCAAs Updated: Mar-11-14 4:24 pm
- Muslim group: 3 Russians unlawfully kept out of US Updated: Mar-11-14 12:28 pm
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon Updated: Mar-10-14 3:10 pm
- LA Marathon runners treated for heat injuries Updated: Mar-09-14 10:54 pm
- US relay team sets indoor world record for title Updated: Mar-09-14 3:58 pm
- Ethiopians sweep LA Marathon Updated: Mar-09-14 3:11 pm
- After 7 OTs, Ohio ice hockey final declared a tie Updated: Mar-09-14 2:35 pm
- Job at Nike turns Ball State grad into marathoner Updated: Mar-08-14 2:26 pm
- New Mexico parks hosting marathons Updated: Mar-07-14 7:46 am
- Cardinals hire Roger Kingdom, re-sign NT Ta'amu Updated: Mar-06-14 6:49 pm
- Wyoming's Finley qualifies for NCAA championships Updated: Mar-06-14 10:23 am
- Defense: Marathon suspect's remark humorous Updated: Mar-05-14 4:53 pm
- Donor gives Beavers $2 million toward track center Updated: Mar-05-14 4:43 pm
- Winter weather forces reroute of LR Marathon Updated: Mar-02-14 1:37 pm
- Chepses, Thorvilson get Little Rock Marathon wins Updated: Mar-02-14 1:15 pm
- Norwegian Dahl wins ski marathon in Sweden Updated: Mar-02-14 7:29 am
- Charity runners prepare for Boston Marathon Updated: Mar-01-14 4:18 pm
- MIT ambulance service wins Collier Medal Updated: Feb-28-14 10:31 am
- Lagat scheduled to run Carlsbad 5000 on March 30 Updated: Feb-27-14 7:14 pm
- Report soon on FBI custody death of Chechen man Updated: Feb-26-14 2:13 pm
- Mo Farah to run NYC Half to prep for 1st marathon Updated: Feb-26-14 11:12 am
- UA men No. 1, women No. 4 in track and field Updated: Feb-25-14 5:13 pm
- CAS confirms it cleared Campbell-Brown Updated: Feb-25-14 3:53 pm
- Grunewald reinstated in USA Indoor women's 3,000 Updated: Feb-24-14 6:36 pm
- Veronica Campbell-Brown cleared to return to track Updated: Feb-24-14 1:27 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Sami Spenner, who recently set the American college record in the pentathlon, would be the favorite to win the event at this week's NCAA indoor track and field championships.
ORLANDO, Florida - A Muslim rights organization is asking Secretary of State John Kerry to intervene and allow three permanent residents of Florida to return to the United States from Russia.
FRAMINGHAM, Massachusetts - The number of police officers patrolling this year's Boston Marathon will be doubled to over 3,500, one year after two bombs exploded near the finish line, killing three people and injuring more than 260.
LOS ANGELES - Los Angeles Marathon officials say 28 people were hospitalized and treated for mostly minor heat-related injuries after the race.
SOPOT, Poland - Perhaps people know Calvin Smith Jr, and even then likely because his father was a famous runner a generation back. And David Verburg ran on the 4x400 world outdoor gold medal team last year.
SANTA MONICA, California - Amane Gobena ran two marathons in two months, and after winning the second in Los Angeles, she'll now have enough money for that dream home.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Nobody lost - and two teams were declared winners - after a marathon, seven-overtime high school ice hockey state championship game in Ohio.
LOGANSPORT, Indiana - Bryce Baldwin never pictured himself running a marathon. That changed when he started working for Nike.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - New Mexico's state parks are hosting a series of four marathons this spring.
TEMPE, Arizona - The Arizona Cardinals have hired two-time Olympic gold medalist Roger Kingdom as assistant strength and conditioning coach.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Wyoming senior Mason Finley has qualified for the NCAA Indoor Championships in the shot put.
BOSTON - Lawyers for Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev say a remark he made to his sister during a prison visit was meant to be funny and wasn't incriminating, as prosecutors have suggested.
CORVALLIS, Oregon - The Oregon State Beavers have received a $2 million challenge gift to help complete the school's Whyte Track and Field Center.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Runners in the Little Rock Marathon and Half-Marathon were forced to take alternate routes to find their way to the finish line.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Mark Chepses and Leah Thorvilson have captured the 2014 Little Rock Marathon titles.
MORA, Sweden - Norwegian John Kristian Dahl won the cross-country ski marathon Vasaloppet in Sweden after a dramatic sprint.
BOSTON - Hundreds of runners dressed like superheroes raced down the final 18 miles of the Boston Marathon course Saturday, training for the world's oldest marathon a year after twin explosions killed three people and wounded more than 260 others.
CAMBRIDGE, Massachusetts - A group of mostly student volunteers who operate the ambulance service at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology have received the first Sean Collier Medal, named after the campus police officer allegedly slain by the Boston Marathon bombing suspects.
CARLSBAD, California - Four-time Olympian Bernard Lagat is scheduled to run in the Carlsbad 5000 on March 30.
ORLANDO, Florida - The prosecutor examining the death of a Chechen man shot to death by an FBI agent in Florida during questioning about a Boston Marathon bombing suspect says he anticipates completing his investigation into what happened by the end of the next month.
NEW YORK - Olympic double gold medalist Mo Farah will run a half-marathon in New York City next month in preparation for his marathon debut.
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - The University of Arkansas men's track and field team remains No. 1 and the women's team No. 4 in the latest rankings by the U.S. Track and Field and Cross Country Coaches Association.
KINGSTON, Jamaica - The Court of Arbitration for Sport confirmed Tuesday that it upheld an appeal by Jamaican sprinter Veronica Campbell-Brown and cleared the high-profile track star of any anti-doping rule violation.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Gabe Grunewald has been reinstated as the winner of the women's 3,000 meters at the USA Indoor Track & Field Championships after the withdrawal of an appeal of the race's outcome.
KINGSTON, Jamaica - Decorated Jamaican sprinter Veronica Campbell-Brown says she has been cleared to return to the track by the world sports court some 10 months after returning a positive test at an island meet.