- Wie shoots 67, wins LPGA LOTTE Championship Updated: Apr-20-14 1:06 am
- Werdum beats Browne in UFC fight Updated: Apr-20-14 12:05 am
- Oklahoma, Florida share women's gymnastics title Updated: Apr-19-14 10:38 pm
- France, United States tied at 1 in Fed Cup Updated: Apr-19-14 10:11 pm
- Eaton fourth in 400 hurdles at Mt SAC Relays Updated: Apr-19-14 10:03 pm
- Kansas wins 8 of 20 track events at Relays Updated: Apr-19-14 8:34 pm
- Dejen Gebremeskel defends title at BAA 5K Updated: Apr-19-14 7:26 pm
- Tadesee wins Kentucky Derby Marathon Updated: Apr-19-14 4:51 pm
- Komon, Gesabwa win Crescent City Classic 10K Updated: Apr-19-14 4:39 pm
- Poland and Spain split points for 1-1 in Fed Cup Updated: Apr-19-14 1:53 pm
- Arkansas' Scott breaks 5,000-meter school record Updated: Apr-19-14 11:42 am
- Czech Republic leads Italy 2-0 in Fed Cup semis Updated: Apr-19-14 11:00 am
- Fed Cup: Germany leads Australia 2-0 in semifinal Updated: Apr-19-14 3:17 am
- NBA plans expanded programs with military Updated: Apr-18-14 4:53 pm
- Stanford takes 1-shot lead over Wie at LPGA LOTTE Updated: Apr-17-14 11:59 pm
- Sharper loses Arizona bid to be released on bail Updated: Apr-17-14 8:17 pm
- 9 Pennsylvania colleges target of gender complaint Updated: Apr-17-14 4:31 pm
- New Arkansas women's coach completes staff Updated: Apr-17-14 4:26 pm
- Hatchell: Star freshman DeShields leaving UNC Updated: Apr-17-14 4:08 pm
- Joyner-Kersee trains with Palestinian women Updated: Apr-17-14 11:11 am
- Cibulkova reaches Malaysian Open quarterfinals Updated: Apr-17-14 9:39 am
- Ryu takes early lead in LPGA LOTTE tournament Updated: Apr-17-14 1:15 am
- Australia women's coach de Reus leaves position Updated: Apr-17-14 12:50 am
- A'ja Wilson ends suspense, chooses South Carolina Updated: Apr-16-14 7:22 pm
- Wallace showing improvement in Truck Series Updated: Apr-16-14 6:38 pm
KAPOLEI, Hawaii - Michelle Wie rallied from four strokes back entering the day to shoot a 5-under 67 on Saturday and win the LPGA LOTTE Championship.
ORLANDO, Florida - Fabricio Werdum became the top contender for the UFC heavyweight title by winning a unanimous decision against Travis Browne in the main event of Saturday's UFC card at the Amway Arena.
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Oklahoma and Florida waited uncertainly before both could begin celebrating.
WALNUT, California - Ashton Eaton learned the hard way that experience often trumps talent and athleticism.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - The inaugural weekend hosting the Kansas Relays at Rock Chalk Park couldn't have gone much better for the Kansas Jayhawks on Saturday.
BOSTON - Dejen Gebremeskel defended his title at the B.A.A. 5K on Saturday as thousands of runners took to the streets in Boston two days before the marathon.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Birhanu Tadesee won the Kentucky Derby Festival Marathon on Saturday in 2 hours, 17 minutes, 54 seconds.
NEW ORLEANS - Kenya's Leonard Patrick Komon has won the Crescent City Classic 10-kilometer road race in New Orleans.
BARCELONA, Spain - Agnieszka Radwanska beat Silvia Soler-Espinosa to give Poland the first point of its Fed Cup World Group playoff against Spain on Saturday, only for sister Urszula Radwanska to surrender a one-set lead and lose to Maria-Teresa Torro-Flor.
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - The eighth-ranked University of Arkansas women's track and field team has shattered a school record, taken down five personal records and broken into the Southeastern Conference top-times list at the Mt. SAC Relays in California.
OSTRAVA, Czech Republic - The Czech Republic took a commanding 2-0 lead over defending champion Italy in their Fed Cup semifinal Saturday after Lucie Safarova and Petra Kvitova won the opening singles matches in straight sets.
BRISBANE, Australia - Andrea Petkovic and Angelique Kerber had straight-set wins on Saturday to give Germany a 2-0 lead over Australia in their Fed Cup semifinal and primed to reach its first final in 21 years.
NEW YORK - Army graduate Mike Krzyzewski will lead a U.S. national team practice at his alma mater, and the U.S. women will train at the Naval Academy as part of an increased partnership among the NBA, USA Basketball and the Department of Defense.
KAPOLEI, Hawaii - Angela Stanford shot an 8-under 64 on a wind-swept course to take a one-stroke lead after the second round of the LPGA LOTTE Championship on Thursday.
PHOENIX - Former NFL All-Pro safety Darren Sharper lost his bid Thursday to be released on bail in a sexual assault case after an Arizona judge found there's enough evidence to move forward with charges against him in that state.
WASHINGTON - A women's legal organization has filed discrimination complaints against nine universities in the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education, alleging the schools have repeatedly failed to provide equal athletic opportunities for female students over several decades.
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - New Arkansas women's basketball coach Jimmy Dykes has completed his coaching staff with the hiring of Chris Johnson.
North Carolina star freshman Diamond DeShields plans to transfer, coach Sylvia Hatchell said Thursday.
EL BIREH, West Bank - Dozens of Palestinian girls and women, most of them newcomers to the world of running, got a lesson in the basics Thursday from a track and field great - three-time Olympic gold medalist Jackie Joyner-Kersee.
KAPOLEI, Hawaii - South Korea's Se Ri Pak, Hyo Joo Kim and So Yeon Ryu each shot a 4-under 68 on Wednesday for a three-way tie atop the leaderboard after a breezy first round of the LPGA LOTTE Championship.
SYDNEY - Hesterine de Reus has left her position as head coach of the Australian women's football team after 15 months, following reports of player complaints over her strict style.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - A'ja Wilson, considered one of the nation's top women's basketball recruits, announced Wednesday she will play for South Carolina.
Darrell Wallace Jr. was the first black driver to win a NASCAR race since the 1960s when he took the checkered flag in a Truck Series race at Martinsville last year.