- Villanova wins Penn Relays distance medley relay Updated: Apr-24-14 8:23 pm
- OU, OSU prepare for Big 12 Golf Championship Updated: Apr-24-14 7:20 pm
- NFL plans to look at bigger playoffs, longer PATs Updated: Apr-24-14 5:54 pm
- Florida diving coach killed in boating accident Updated: Apr-24-14 5:47 pm
- Court tosses ex-Oklahoma State player's conviction Updated: Apr-24-14 5:47 pm
- Sharapova advances to Stuttgart quarterfinals Updated: Apr-24-14 5:13 pm
- Duke assistant Jackson named Cougars coach Updated: Apr-24-14 4:41 pm
- DeShields: No transfer talk until after semester Updated: Apr-24-14 3:35 pm
- Meusburger, Oprandi, Hercog reach Marrakesh last 8 Updated: Apr-24-14 2:35 pm
- Judge allows UNM's Crusoe Gongbay to leave state Updated: Apr-24-14 9:56 am
- Arab-Israeli women break ground on pro soccer team Updated: Apr-24-14 9:54 am
- Jokes are out as South Korea mourns ferry victims Updated: Apr-24-14 7:26 am
- Chicago Sky in first-ever WNBA preseason tourney Updated: Apr-24-14 4:09 am
- Governor honors Vermont's winter Olympians Updated: Apr-23-14 10:09 pm
- Oklahoma State women sign 2 basketball players Updated: Apr-23-14 6:59 pm
- Juneau hosts coaching seminar on teaching respect Updated: Apr-23-14 5:16 pm
- Burke among Canada's Sports Hall of Fame inductees Updated: Apr-23-14 5:00 pm
- GAC announces league's new officials supervisor Updated: Apr-23-14 4:14 pm
- Tulsa Shock center won't return for 2014 season Updated: Apr-23-14 3:42 pm
- Embattled Boston U women's coach Greenberg resigns Updated: Apr-23-14 1:10 pm
- 4 WNBA teams to play 2-game preseason tourney Updated: Apr-23-14 12:27 pm
- Summit League tourneys boost Sioux Falls economy Updated: Apr-23-14 9:00 am
- From Marathon Meb to the 'beacon' of Beacon St Updated: Apr-22-14 8:59 pm
- Michelle Wie ready to ride momentum from last win Updated: Apr-22-14 8:14 pm
- UA gymnast Grable a finalist for Honda Award Updated: Apr-22-14 7:50 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Emily Lipari led Villanova to its third straight Penn Relays women's distance medley relay championship Thursday, catching Stanford's Aisling Cuffe on the anchor leg.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Both the Oklahoma State and Oklahoma golf teams are set to take part in the Big 12 Golf Championship.
NEW YORK - The NFL will discuss expanded playoffs at the owners' meetings next month in Atlanta.
GAINESVILLE, Florida - University of Florida diving coach Donnie Craine died Thursday morning in a boating accident off the coast of Bokeelia, the school announced.
TULSA, Oklahoma - An Oklahoma court has overturned the conviction of former Oklahoma State basketball player Darrell Williams, who was accused of sexually assaulting two women at an off-campus party in 2010.
STUTTGART, Germany - Defending champion Maria Sharapova defeated Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova 6-4, 6-3 on Thursday to set up a Porsche Grand Prix quarterfinal with top seed Agnieszka Radwanska.
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - The College of Charleston has hired Duke assistant Candice Jackson as its women's basketball coach.
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - Former North Carolina basketball star Diamond DeShields says she hasn't spoken to any schools about transferring, despite announcing last week she would leave the Tar Heels.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A judge is allowing New Mexico running back Crusoe Gongbay to return home to Maryland once the semester ends in May before returning to Albuquerque to face rape and kidnapping charges.
PETAH TIKVA, Israel - When the Israeli women's soccer team Hapoel Petah Tikva lost a number of its players to Israel's national team ahead of World Cup qualifiers, founder Rafi Subra made a decision that set the team apart from many of its rivals - he recruited from the Arab villages of northern Israel.
SEOUL, South Korea - Jokes and concerts are out. So are school field trips and boisterous cheering at baseball games.
CHICAGO - The Chicago Sky are set to face off against a conference rival in the first-ever WNBA preseason tournament next month.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - Five Vermont athletes who competed at the Sochi Winter Olympics received standing ovations and thanks from the governor on Wednesday at the Statehouse.
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma State women's basketball team has signed two junior college players.
JUNEAU, Alaska - About 50 coaches, representing nearly every region of Alaska converged on Juneau, to talk about domestic violence.
TORONTO - Sarah Burke, the freestyle skier who died after a training accident in 2012, will be inducted into Canada's Sports Hall of Fame.
RUSSELLVILLE, Arkansas - The Great American Conference has announced the league's new supervisor of women's basketball officials.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Tulsa Shock officials have announced that center Elizabeth Cambage will not return to Tulsa for the 2014 WNBA season.
BOSTON - Boston University women's basketball coach Kelly Greenberg resigned Wednesday about a month after several former players complained that she was so verbally and emotionally abusive that she drove them off the team.
NEW YORK - Four WNBA teams will take part in a preseason tournament in Orlando over Mother's Day weekend.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The Sioux Falls economy received an $8.5 million boost from the recent Summit League men's and women's basketball tournaments.
BOSTON - Meb Keflezighi fled the East African nation of Eritrea as a 12-year-old boy, coming to the United States to escape war and poverty. Tatyana McFadden was 6 and sickly when an American woman adopted her from a Russian orphanage.
DALY CITY, California - A beaming Michelle Wie explained her oversized visor as a necessary new addition after recently discovering wrinkles at age 24, then good-naturedly defended her unique, hunched-over putting stroke because Jack Nicklaus uses it.
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Two-time gymnastics national champion Katherine Grable from the University of Arkansas is among the finalists for the gymnastics' Honda Award.