- Judge's ruling keeps top-ranked wrestler from competition Updated: Feb-10-16 1:17 am
KALISPELL, Montana - A Flathead High School wrestler won't compete in an upcoming state tournament after a judge upheld a Montana High School Association ruling that deemed him ineligible for the 138-pound weight class.
- Oklahoma City high school wrestler charged with sex crime Updated: Feb-05-16 8:11 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - An athlete at an Oklahoma City high school was charged this week with a sex crime after police say an act the boy described as a wrestling maneuver was obscene groping.
- Oklahoma high school wrestlers plead not guilty to rape Updated: Feb-02-16 5:10 pm
PAULS VALLEY, Oklahoma - Four Oklahoma high school wrestlers have pleaded not guilty to charges of sexually assaulting two other wrestlers.
- Athletes in Rio stay inside, slather on repellent for Zika Updated: Feb-01-16 9:35 am
RIO DE JANEIRO - Aline Silva has had the dengue fever twice, and she's not taking any chances with the Zika virus.
- Ex-champ, lawmakers push for legal mixed martial arts in NY Updated: Jan-26-16 2:15 pm
ALBANY, New York - Former mixed martial arts champion Chris Weidman wants his title back and wants to fight in New York, where the sport is banned.
- WWE stars hit pause on fights to preach anti-bullying effort Updated: Jan-25-16 1:05 pm
When WWE wrestlers stop beating each other with kendo sticks, plowing each other through tables or delivering chair shots to the back, they take a moment to deliver a simple, if paradoxical, message.
- Teacher who pleaded no contest to sex crime gets jail Updated: Jan-18-16 6:22 pm
HOLLAND, Michigan - A former teacher and wrestling coach in western Michigan has been ordered to 30 days in jail after pleading no contest to a charge of criminal sexual conduct against a student.
- Trial delayed for ex-pro wrestler in girlfriend's 1983 death Updated: Jan-16-16 5:03 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - The trial for former professional wrestling star Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka in the death of his mistress more than three decades ago has been postponed with a defense attorney saying his client is not competent for the proceedings.