- Vettel hoping for resurgence at Chinese GP Updated: Apr-19-14 7:17 am
- Hamilton takes pole at Chinese Grand Prix Updated: Apr-19-14 6:20 am
- Ferrari introduces new team principal in Shanghai Updated: Apr-18-14 7:36 am
- Column: Fuel-careful F1 less of a guilty pleasure Updated: Apr-17-14 5:20 am
- Court rejects Red Bull appeal for Ricciardo Updated: Apr-15-14 6:26 am
- Haas plans to field Formula 1 team in next 2 years Updated: Apr-14-14 2:09 pm
- Mercedes pushes for Red Bull sanction in dispute Updated: Apr-14-14 12:02 pm
- Mercedes technical director leaving after season Updated: Apr-14-14 9:50 am
- Prosecutors: Ecclestone was afraid of losing grip Updated: Apr-14-14 8:50 am
- Stefano Domenicali quits as Ferrari team principal Updated: Apr-14-14 7:44 am
- NASCAR's Kurt Busch says Haas serious about F1 Updated: Apr-13-14 12:59 pm
- NASCAR owner Gene Haas granted F1 license Updated: Apr-11-14 8:42 pm
- April starts with a bang for Formula One Updated: Apr-09-14 5:27 pm
- Team Penske can look toward Chase after Logano win Updated: Apr-09-14 4:12 pm
- US team among 2 new entrants set for F1 in 2015 Updated: Apr-06-14 5:24 pm
- Gutierrez uninjured after scary crash Updated: Apr-06-14 3:44 pm
- Ecclestone expects F1 engine rules change Updated: Apr-06-14 2:08 pm
- Hamilton edges Rosberg to win Bahrain GP Updated: Apr-06-14 1:50 pm
- Manager: Schumacher has 'moments of consciousness' Updated: Apr-04-14 6:39 am
- Lotus re-emerges as F1 points contender Updated: Mar-30-14 8:02 am
- Massa stands by decision to ignore team orders Updated: Mar-30-14 7:24 am
- Vettel slams Rosberg at Malaysian GP Updated: Mar-29-14 10:02 am
- Mercedes' Hamilton takes pole at Malaysian GP Updated: Mar-29-14 6:54 am
- Red Bull has more fuel dramas at Malaysian GP Updated: Mar-28-14 6:47 am
- Ecclestone softens stance on quieter F1 engines Updated: Mar-28-14 4:42 am
SHANGHAI - Given how he finished last season, Sebastian Vettel's start to the 2014 F1 campaign has been humbling, to say the least.
SHANGHAI - Lewis Hamilton maintained Mercedes' perfect record in qualifying this season, holding off the two Red Bulls to capture his third pole position of the campaign on Saturday at the rainy Chinese Grand Prix.
SHANGHAI - Ferrari's new team principal, Marco Mattiacci, arrived at the Chinese Grand Prix on Friday wearing large sunglasses - on an overcast day.
PARIS - As Earth's atmosphere warms alarmingly and fills with heat-trapping gases, and the writing on the wall - "People, we're in trouble!" - looms ever larger, Formula One has steadily become a guilty pleasure, the motorsport equivalent of blue whale burger or wearing panda fur.
PARIS - Red Bull is "disappointed" but now focused on the upcoming Chinese Grand Prix after a court on Tuesday rejected its appeal against the disqualification of driver Daniel Ricciardo at the season-opening race in Australia.
CONCORD, North Carolina - NASCAR team owner Gene Haas is out to prove that an American-based team can succeed in the Formula One racing series.
PARIS - Mercedes tore into Formula One rival Red Bull at an appeals court hearing Monday over the disqualification of Daniel Ricciardo at the Australian Grand Prix, saying the team flouted rules and must be put on notice to stop it from becoming a repeat offender.
BRACKLEY, England - Mercedes says its technical director will leave the Formula One team at the team of the 2014 season and will not be replaced.
MUNICH - Munich prosecutors believe Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone allegedly bribed a German banker because he was afraid of losing his grip on the racing series.
MARANELLO, Italy - Stefano Domenicali resigned as Ferrari team principal on Monday and will be replaced by Marco Mattiacci, president of Ferrari North America.
AUSTIN, Texas - NASCAR driver Kurt Busch said team owner Gene Haas is serious about making a strong entry into Formula One, a move that could expand the series' footprint in the U.S.
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - NASCAR team owner Gene Haas said Friday he has been granted a license from Formula One's governing body to start a U.S.-based entry in the series, perhaps as early as next season.
Everybody expected April to be a crucial time for Formula One.
SAKHIR, Bahrain - Formula One chief Bernie Ecclestone says a U.S.-backed team led by NASCAR's Gene Haas is among two new teams likely to join the series next season.
SAKHIR, Bahrain - Medical tests have shown Sauber driver Esteban Gutierrez escaped without injuries after his frightening accident in Sunday's Bahrain Grand Prix, when his car flipped over in a collision.
SAKHIR, Bahrain - Formula One commercial chief Bernie Ecclestone said he expects to get the required unanimous agreement from teams to change the sport's "unacceptable" engine rules, despite leading team Mercedes opposing any alteration.
SAKHIR, Bahrain - Lewis Hamilton edged Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg after an intense race-long duel to take victory by just one second at the Bahrain Grand Prix on Sunday.
GRENOBLE, France - Michael Schumacher is now showing "moments of consciousness and awakening," more than three months after suffering serious head injuries in a skiing accident, the retired Formula One star's manager said Friday.
SEPANG, Malaysia - Lotus showed it is ready to be a regular Formula One points contender, as it shook off a dismal start to the season with an encouraging performance at Sunday's Malaysian Grand Prix.
SEPANG, Malaysia - Williams driver Felipe Massa is standing by his decision to ignore team orders to let teammate Valtteri Bottas pass him in the closing stages of Sunday's Formula One Malaysian Grand Prix, saying the team should recognize he has his own interests to pursue in the drivers' championship.
SEPANG, Malaysia - Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton took pole position for the Malaysian Grand Prix on Saturday to tie the record for most qualifying wins by a British driver in Formula One.
SEPANG, Malaysia - Red Bull experienced more issues with the contentious fuel-flow sensors during practice at the Malaysian Grand Prix on Friday, raising the prospect of another showdown with Formula One officials similar to the one that resulted in the team's disqualification in Australia.
SEPANG, Malaysia - Formula One commercial chief Bernie Ecclestone has slightly softened his opposition to the new muted sounds of the sport's engines, but still believes more needs to be done to improve it for fans.