- Finances cited as challenge for New Jersey F1 race Updated: Dec-04-13 11:57 am
- Nico Hulkenberg back at F1 team Force India Updated: Dec-03-13 10:54 am
- Brawn stands down as head of F1 team Mercedes Updated: Nov-28-13 5:17 am
- Montoya climbs back into an Indy car at Sebring Updated: Nov-25-13 4:06 pm
- Vettel wins season-ending Brazilian GP Updated: Nov-24-13 4:12 pm
- Vettel takes pole position for Brazilian GP Updated: Nov-23-13 1:05 pm
- Alonso: Ferrari has to improve to contend in 2014 Updated: Nov-22-13 10:12 am
- Rosberg leads 1st practice for Brazilian GP Updated: Nov-22-13 10:02 am
- Mark Webber 'relaxed' ahead of final F1 race Updated: Nov-22-13 5:07 am
- Changes looming for F1 and Red Bull's Vettel Updated: Nov-20-13 2:21 pm
- Massa expects emotional Ferrari farewell at home Updated: Nov-20-13 9:35 am
- Johnson on top again after wild NASCAR season Updated: Nov-18-13 3:35 am
- Vettel wins US Grand Prix for 8th straight victory Updated: Nov-17-13 9:41 pm
- Mexico officials complain about 'marijuana' flags Updated: Nov-16-13 1:32 pm
- Ganassi: Franchitti heartbroken over retirement Updated: Nov-15-13 7:02 pm
- Lotus says Raikkonen back surgery successful Updated: Nov-15-13 12:17 pm
- Record-breaking electric dragster made in Muskegon Updated: Nov-15-13 4:13 am
- IndyCar star Franchitti retires month after crash Updated: Nov-14-13 10:12 pm
- Teams, drivers lining up for change in 2014 Updated: Nov-14-13 6:03 pm
- Lotus tabs Kovalainen to finish 2013 season Updated: Nov-14-13 11:42 am
- McLaren promotes Magnussen for 2014 Updated: Nov-14-13 11:30 am
- Chad Knaus' drive has 48 team poised for No. 6 Updated: Nov-13-13 5:51 pm
- Sergio Perez to leave McLaren after 1 season Updated: Nov-13-13 4:30 pm
- Schumacher turns down Lotus offer to drive 2 races Updated: Nov-13-13 4:06 pm
- Ecclestone accused of fabricating need for 'bribe' Updated: Nov-06-13 2:30 pm
WEEHAWKEN, New Jersey - The promoter of a planned Formula One race in New Jersey says he's working to restructure the financing so the event can be held in 2015.
SILVERSTONE, England - Nico Hulkenberg says he is returning to Formula One team Force India for the 2014 season.
LONDON - Ross Brawn has stood down as team principal of Formula One team Mercedes.
Juan Pablo Montoya turned his first laps in an Indy car in 13 years Monday during his first test with new team Penske Racing.
SAO PAULO - Sebastian Vettel won Formula One's season-ending Brazilian Grand Prix on Sunday, matching Michael Schumacher's record of 13 victories in a year and equaling the nine consecutive wins of Alberto Ascari.
SAO PAULO - Sebastian Vettel of Red Bull was fastest on a wet Interlagos track to take the pole position on Saturday for Formula One's season-ending Brazilian Grand Prix.
SAO PAULO - Fernando Alonso says Ferrari won't be able to contend for the Formula One title next year unless it finds a way to improve.
SAO PAULO - Nico Rosberg was fastest in light rain Friday in the first practice for Formula One's season-ending Brazilian Grand Prix.
SAO PAULO - Mark Webber is at the season-ending Brazilian Grand Prix already looking forward to new challenges after Formula One.
AUSTIN, Texas - Sebastian Vettel has dominated Formula One in a fashion unseen since Michael Schumacher's heyday, and perhaps ever.
SAO PAULO - Saying goodbye to Ferrari at his home track of Interlagos will be extra special to Felipe Massa.
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Jimmie Johnson has a sixth NASCAR championship in hand and two legends within reach.
AUSTIN, Texas - Sebastian Vettel climbed out of his Red Bull car, pumped his right fist then held up eight fingers, one for each of his consecutive victories.
AUSTIN, Texas - Mexican flags with a marijuana leaf displayed outside two McLaren team stores at the U.S. Grand Prix prompted a complaint from the Mexico consulate. The team removed the flags and apologized.
HOMESTEAD, Florida - In the six years Dario Franchitti had been driving for Chip Ganassi, he had only phoned his boss once from his home in Scotland.
AUSTIN, Texas - Formula One team Lotus says driver Kimi Raikkonen had successful back surgery and is recovering.
MUSKEGON, Michigan - A new world record set last month by a dragster built by Muskegon Community College students is drawing more attention to the college's commitment to alternative energy research.
Dario Franchitti kept racing after the death of best friend Greg Moore. He continued on following the death of former teammate Dan Wheldon. He was eager to drive into his early 40s.
AUSTIN, Texas - Big changes are coming in Formula One in 2014. Not just the engines in the cars, but who will be driving them and for which teams.
AUSTIN, Texas - McLaren says it will promote Danish driver Kevin Magnussen for the 2014 Formula One season, pairing the rookie with former world champion Jenson Button.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Here's all you need to know about Chad Knaus as the crew chief closes in on his sixth championship with Jimmie Johnson: When asked about how dominating the pair has been since they partnered in 2002, the relentless Knaus replied: "We lose a heck of a lot more races than we win."
AUSTIN, Texas - Sergio Perez is done at McLaren.
LONDON - Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone disputed paying a bribe to ensure he stayed in control of the glamorous motorsport series, and then fabricating the reason to pay a banker.