- F1's latest rules leaves cars quieter, slower Updated: Mar-08-14 1:03 am
- Lotus already staring down long F1 season Updated: Mar-08-14 1:03 am
- Ricciardo's move to Red Bull may come too soon Updated: Mar-05-14 5:56 pm
- Ferrari's revival tested by intriguing partnership Updated: Mar-05-14 3:42 pm
- Formula 1 Teams' Association collapses Updated: Feb-28-14 8:09 am
- Villeneuve returning to IndyCar for May's 500 Updated: Feb-26-14 6:14 pm
- Ecclestone: No clash between F1, NASCAR in Texas Updated: Feb-26-14 4:33 pm
- Gossage upset with Formula One scheduling Updated: Feb-25-14 9:36 pm
- Wolff gets rare chance for female driver in F1 Updated: Feb-24-14 8:15 am
- Magnussen of McLaren leads F1 testing in Bahrain Updated: Feb-20-14 1:42 pm
- Ecclestone wins F1 case, but deal ruled corrupt Updated: Feb-20-14 11:30 am
- No criminal wrongdoing in Schumacher ski accident Updated: Feb-17-14 5:44 am
- Sauber names Simona de Silvestro affiliated driver Updated: Feb-14-14 5:44 am
- Manager: Schumacher still waking up from coma Updated: Feb-13-14 11:43 am
- Felipe Massa upbeat about Williams' potential Updated: Feb-11-14 2:23 pm
MADRID - Formula One's latest changes mean the sexy purr of engines and the violent throttle of speed won't quite be what they used to be.
MADRID - The Formula One season hasn't even started and it's already looking like a long one for Lotus.
LONDON - The group which acts on behalf of Formula One teams was disbanded Friday because of financial issues, likely giving more control of the sport's future to Bernie Ecclestone.
INDIANAPOLIS - Jacques Villeneuve is ready to make an IndyCar comeback.
Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone says his series and NASCAR won't be competing for the same motorsport fans in Texas when they hold races 190 miles apart in November.
AUSTIN, Texas - The top executive at Texas Motor Speedway is frustrated over Formula One's decision to hold the United States Grand Prix at Austin on the same weekend that his track hosts all three of NASCAR's national series.
LONDON - Susie Wolff will become the first woman in 22 years to compete in a Formula One event during the upcoming season as she chases a chance to race for Williams.
MANAMA, Bahrain - Mercedes engines led the way at Formula One preseason testing as Kevin Magnussen of McLaren topped the time sheets on Thursday.
LONDON - Despite a ruling damaging to his already tarnished image, Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone won a multimillion-dollar case at London's High Court on Thursday relating to the sale of F1 in 2005.
PARIS - French investigators have ruled out any criminal wrongdoing in the debilitating ski accident of Formula One great Michael Schumacher, a state prosecutor said Monday.
HINWIL, Switzerland - Simona de Silvestro will be an affiliated driver with Sauber this year with a goal of competing for a Formula One seat in 2015.
FRANKFURT, Germany - Seven-time Formula One champion Michael Schumacher is still in the process of waking up from an induced coma following a skiing accident more than six weeks ago, his manager said Thursday.
SAO PAULO - The solid performance by the Williams team in early testing has left Felipe Massa upbeat about the new Formula One season.