- Paul Page returning as voice of IMS Radio Network Updated: Dec-04-13 5:05 pm
- Kanaan savors image on Indianapolis 500 trophy Updated: Dec-03-13 2:06 pm
- Patrick happier than ever, on and off the track Updated: Nov-30-13 1:04 am
- NASCAR buys Iowa Speedway east of Des Moines Updated: Nov-27-13 7:30 pm
- IndyCar, Lights team owner resolve issues from '11 Updated: Nov-27-13 5:04 pm
- DEA probing Fla. ex-racers over drug aircraft Updated: Nov-26-13 2:43 pm
- Montoya climbs back into an Indy car at Sebring Updated: Nov-25-13 4:06 pm
- Russian driver Mikhail Aleshin joins IndyCar Updated: Nov-22-13 5:57 pm
- KVSH signs Mistic E-Cigs sponsorship for Bourdais Updated: Nov-19-13 11:06 am
- Andretti adds Carlos Munoz to IndyCar lineup Updated: Nov-18-13 11:42 am
- Johnson on top again after wild NASCAR season Updated: Nov-18-13 3:35 am
- Ganassi considering Kanaan for Franchitti's seat? Updated: Nov-17-13 4:44 pm
- Juan Pablo Montoya prepares for final NASCAR race Updated: Nov-16-13 6:21 pm
- Ganassi: Franchitti heartbroken over retirement Updated: Nov-15-13 7:02 pm
- Hornish not interested in replacing Franchitti Updated: Nov-15-13 6:42 pm
- Carpenter steps backs, hires Conway to share ride Updated: Nov-15-13 6:26 pm
- IndyCar star Franchitti retires month after crash Updated: Nov-14-13 10:12 pm
- Phoenix raceway: Up to IndyCar on series return Updated: Nov-10-13 1:47 pm
- Ganassi moves sports car program to Ford Updated: Nov-05-13 4:47 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Longtime motorsports announcer Paul Page will return to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Radio Network as its lead announcer next season.
INDIANAPOLIS - Tony Kanaan gave his nose a little scratch on the tip, then a quick kiss.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Danica Patrick traditionally winds down each season with a series of interviews designed to reflect on the past year and look ahead at what's next for one of the most recognizable figures in sports.
NEWTON, Iowa - NASCAR has bought the Iowa Speedway.
INDIANAPOLIS - IndyCar and team owner Mark Olson have resolved issues stemming from a race in 2011.
MIAMI - Federal drug agents are investigating a Florida aircraft leasing business operated by two former champion race drivers who are suspected of providing airplanes to South American drug traffickers, according to court documents and interviews.
Juan Pablo Montoya turned his first laps in an Indy car in 13 years Monday during his first test with new team Penske Racing.
INDIANAPOLIS - Schmidt Peterson Motorsports has signed Russian driver Mikhail Aleshin for its second IndyCar entry in 2014.
INDIANAPOLIS - KVSH Racing has signed Mistic Electronic Cigarettes as co-primary sponsor for Sebastien Bourdais.
INDIANAPOLIS - Andretti Autosport will add Carlos Munoz to its IndyCar lineup next season.
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Jimmie Johnson has a sixth NASCAR championship in hand and two legends within reach.
HOMESTEAD, Florida - IndyCar driver Tony Kanaan showed up at NASCAR's season finale wearing a red Target hat.
HOMESTEAD, Florida - There's a handmade Colombian flag hanging inside Juan Pablo Montoya's motorhome that was given to him by a fan several weeks ago.
HOMESTEAD, Florida - In the six years Dario Franchitti had been driving for Chip Ganassi, he had only phoned his boss once from his home in Scotland.
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Sam Hornish Jr. crossed off every goal in IndyCar before leaving the series for NASCAR.
INDIANAPOLIS - IndyCar owner/driver Ed Carpenter said Friday that he will run a partial schedule in 2014, driving six oval races and turning all road/street courses over to Mike Conway.
Dario Franchitti kept racing after the death of best friend Greg Moore. He continued on following the death of former teammate Dan Wheldon. He was eager to drive into his early 40s.
AVONDALE, Arizona - Phoenix International Raceway would welcome IndyCar back, but the track president doesn't believe those who run the series have much interest in a return.
LAS VEGAS - Chip Ganassi is making another manufacturer switch, taking his sports car program to Ford to run the new EcoBoost engine package next year.