- IndyCar puts safety at top of priority list entering 2016 Updated: Feb-02-16 6:31 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - IndyCar officials are trying to make racing safer and more appealing in 2016.
- Honda agrees to new deal with IndyCar as engine supplier Updated: Feb-02-16 2:24 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - A rough 2015 season couldn't chase Honda out of IndyCar racing.
- Ganassi signs former F1 driver Max Chilton for 2016 season Updated: Feb-01-16 10:58 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Former Formula One driver Max Chilton will drive the full IndyCar Series season for Chip Ganassi Racing.
- Foyt feels healthy, plans to attend every IndyCar race Updated: Jan-30-16 2:29 am
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Four-time Indianapolis 500 winner A.J. Foyt hopes to attend every IndyCar Series race this season.
- Ed Carpenter to take sole ownership of IndyCar team Updated: Jan-29-16 12:14 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Ed Carpenter will retake sole ownership of his IndyCar team this season.
- Indy 500 adds PennGrade Motor Oil as presenting sponsor Updated: Jan-21-16 5:31 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indianapolis 500 will have its first presenting sponsor at its 100th race in May.