- IndyCar drivers find comfort in getting back to work Updated: Aug-28-15 9:08 pm
SONOMA, California - IndyCar drivers got back to work Friday, climbing into their cars as a distraction - albeit a temporary one - from their grief over Justin Wilson's death.
- Karam working with psychologist following Wilson's death Updated: Aug-28-15 6:54 pm
SONOMA, California - The hardest part of the week for Sage Karam is at night, when he's alone with his thoughts and tries to process Justin Wilson's death.
- Column: IndyCar is clearly too risky; time to shut it down Updated: Aug-28-15 6:51 pm
Justin Wilson. Dan Wheldon. Paul Dana.
- Oriol Servia to drive Justin Wilson's No. 25 Honda in finale Updated: Aug-27-15 8:57 pm
SONOMA, California - Justin Wilson's race car will be back on track for the IndyCar season finale.
- AP Exclusive: David Letterman struggling with love of racing Updated: Aug-27-15 1:22 pm
SONOMA, California - This kind of list makes David Letterman sick to his stomach and question his love of auto racing.
- Dixon: Karam has strong support system to help with crash Updated: Aug-26-15 7:39 pm
SONOMA, California - Sage Karam has a strong support system that his Chip Ganassi Racing teammate believes will help him through the death of Justin Wilson.
- Organizers establish charitable fund for Wilson's family Updated: Aug-26-15 6:19 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - A charity has been established to help Justin Wilson's family.
- IndyCar's Vautier docked 3 points for avoidable contact Updated: Aug-26-15 5:50 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Tristan Vautier lost three points, was fined $10,000 and will miss the first two hours of practice Friday at Sonoma - penalties for taking himself and championship contender Graham Rahal out of the race Sunday at Pocono.
- IndyCar heads to finale reeling from loss of Justin Wilson Updated: Aug-25-15 9:46 pm
When Tony Kanaan arrived home following the IndyCar race at Pocono Raceway, his wife asked him why he continued to race in a series that has such high risk.
- IndyCar fans remember Wilson with tributes at Speedway Updated: Aug-25-15 2:28 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - A memorial to late IndyCar driver Justin Wilson is growing outside the main gate of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- IndyCar driver Wilson saves 6 lives by donating organs Updated: Aug-25-15 1:27 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - The late IndyCar driver Justin Wilson saved six lives Tuesday by donating his organs, his brother said.
- IndyCar driver Justin Wilson dies of head injury Updated: Aug-25-15 6:32 am
IndyCar driver Justin Wilson died Monday night from a head injury suffered when a piece of debris struck him at Pocono Raceway. He was 37.
- Sage Karam released from hospital after Pocono crash Updated: Aug-24-15 5:44 pm
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - Sage Karam has been released from a hospital after an evaluation of his right heel and left wrist concluded he had no broken bones.
- IndyCar driver Justin Wilson in coma after wreck at Pocono Updated: Aug-24-15 2:45 am
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - Justin Wilson always understood the danger that lurked behind the wheel for an IndyCar driver.
- IndyCar driver Justin Wilson in coma after wreck at Pocono Updated: Aug-23-15 10:39 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - IndyCar driver Justin Wilson was in a coma and in critical condition after sustaining a head injury when he was hit by a large piece of debris that broke off a car Sunday in the crash-filled race at Pocono Raceway.
- Top Dog: Karam wants to impress with win on home track Updated: Aug-22-15 8:24 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - With the dog days of the IndyCar season in full swing, Sage Karam traded a ride on four wheels for a walk with his four-legged friend.
- Pocono CEO Igdalsky says IndyCar '50-50' to return in 2016 Updated: Aug-22-15 4:54 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - Pocono Raceway CEO Brandon Igdalsky said it's "50-50" that IndyCar will return to the track next year.
- Andretti selling stake in company as part of suit settlement Updated: Aug-19-15 4:38 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - IndyCar team owner Michael Andretti has agreed to sell his stake in Andretti Sports Marketing as part of a preliminary settlement of a lawsuit filed in Indianapolis.
- Rahal's top sponsor picks up tab for final 2 IndyCar races Updated: Aug-19-15 12:41 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Graham Rahal's late championship charge is already paying dividends.
- Foyt to miss final 2 races after surgery for staph infection Updated: Aug-19-15 9:44 am
HOUSTON - A.J. Foyt will miss the final two races of the IndyCar season following surgery to treat a staph infection in his right knee.
- Danica Patrick stays with SHR; new sponsor Nature's Bakery Updated: Aug-18-15 11:55 am
Danica Patrick's fit and healthy lifestyle has landed her a new sponsor that allows her to stay with Stewart-Haas Racing.
- IndyCar unable to secure 2016 return to Fontana Updated: Aug-14-15 2:23 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - IndyCar won't return to Auto Club Speedway in California next season in a move that weakens the series' dwindling presence on oval tracks.
- IndyCar adding Road America back to 2016 schedule Updated: Aug-08-15 1:39 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - IndyCar officials announced next year's schedule will include a race at Road America in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin.
- Aleshin to return to IndyCar nearly 1 year after crash Updated: Aug-06-15 2:06 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Mikhail Aleshin will return to IndyCar competition nearly a year after he was injured preparing for the 2014 season finale.
- Dale Coyne's cars both penalized after Mid-Ohio race Updated: Aug-05-15 4:34 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Both of Dale Coyne Racing's teams were penalized by IndyCar on Wednesday.