- People's race car still needs money for Indy 500 Updated: Apr-17-14 10:40 am
- IndyCar drivers calmer after Long Beach tempers Updated: Apr-16-14 6:39 pm
- IndyCar driver Saavedra fined $10K Updated: Apr-16-14 3:43 pm
- Indy 500 gives teams 2nd chance to make field Updated: Apr-14-14 5:59 pm
- Mike Conway victory validates Ed Carpenter Racing Updated: Apr-14-14 1:59 pm
- Mike Conway wins wild IndyCar race at Long Beach Updated: Apr-13-14 9:56 pm
- MTV actor Brett Davern wins Pro/Celebrity race Updated: Apr-12-14 7:48 pm
- Townsend Bell to drive for KV Racing in Indy 500 Updated: Apr-12-14 7:30 pm
- Tracy brings outspoken opinions to NBC booth Updated: Apr-12-14 6:32 pm
- Roger Daltrey attending IndyCar at Long Beach Updated: Apr-11-14 9:03 pm
- NASCAR owner Gene Haas granted F1 license Updated: Apr-11-14 8:42 pm
- Buddy Lazier to enter Indianapolis 500 Updated: Apr-10-14 11:06 am
- Team Penske can look toward Chase after Logano win Updated: Apr-09-14 4:12 pm
- Gene Haas validated by Kurt Busch victory Updated: Apr-06-14 6:27 pm
- Paul Tracy joins NBCSN as IndyCar analyst Updated: Apr-01-14 2:37 pm
- Power opens IndyCar season with win in St. Pete Updated: Mar-30-14 8:08 pm
- Zach Veach wins 1st career Indy Lights race Updated: Mar-30-14 3:56 pm
- Chevy has not heard from Earnhardt about swap Updated: Mar-29-14 6:58 pm
- Kanaan prepares for debut in Franchitti's old ride Updated: Mar-29-14 5:54 pm
- Ganassi ducks brush-back from Team Penske Updated: Mar-28-14 4:52 pm
- Jim Nabors to make final Indy 500 performance Updated: Mar-25-14 4:15 pm
- Franchitti to drive pace car for Indianapolis 500 Updated: Mar-25-14 11:26 am
- Rahal transporter catches fire on way to St. Pete Updated: Mar-25-14 10:48 am
- Larson dazzles in drive to the front at Fontana Updated: Mar-24-14 1:42 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Jill Reynolds sat in class every Wednesday in May while growing up on Indianapolis' north side during the 1960s and '70s hoping her father would soon be arriving to take her to a "dentist" or "doctor's" appointment.
FORT WORTH, Texas - Tony Kanaan got a text of apology from Ryan Hunter-Reay. Will Power tried to apologize in person to Simon Pagenaud.
INDIANAPOLIS - IndyCar has fined driver Sebastian Saavedra $10,000 and placed him on probation through the Indianapolis 500 for a rules violation at Long Beach.
INDIANAPOLIS - The new qualifying format for the Indianapolis 500 now allows any entry that has not made the field at the end of the first day of qualifying a chance to make the last row of the grid on the second day.
LONG BEACH, California - A day after Dario Franchitti announced his retirement, another IndyCar driver said he was also getting out of his car.
LONG BEACH, California - Tempers flared all around the streets of Long Beach, where drivers declared friendships over after a surprisingly physical race.
LONG BEACH, California - Brett Davern finished second last year in the Toyota Pro/Celebrity Race at Long Beach and was hooked.
LONG BEACH, California - KV Racing will field a third car in the Indianapolis 500 that Townsend Bell will drive.
LONG BEACH, California - Paul Tracy, one of the most outspoken and polarizing drivers in recent history, has been given a microphone to opine about the current state of IndyCar.
LONG BEACH, California - Who's next at Long Beach? Just the lead singer of The Who, Roger Daltrey.
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - NASCAR team owner Gene Haas said Friday he has been granted a license from Formula One's governing body to start a U.S.-based entry in the series, perhaps as early as next season.
LONG BEACH, California - Buddy Lazier will return to the Indianapolis 500 this season in a car fielded by Lazier Partners Racing.
FORT WORTH, Texas - Gene Haas believes his decision to hire Kurt Busch was validated by Busch's victory last Sunday at Martinsville Speedway.
INDIANAPOLIS - Outspoken IndyCar veteran Paul Tracy will join NBC Sports Group as an analyst for six races this season.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Preparations for the IndyCar Series opener began with a silly spat between the two top organizations over a perceived slight made by the president of Team Penske.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Zach Veach won his first career Indy Lights race by leading every lap of Sunday's season-opener in St Petersburg.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Chevrolet has not received an official request from Dale Earnhardt Jr. to swap race cars with Honda driver Graham Rahal.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Tony Kanaan will make his debut with Target/Chip Ganassi Racing in Sunday's season-opening IndyCar race, and expectations will be high for the defending Indianapolis 500 winner.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Chip Ganassi just wanted to watch a Yankees game, not dodge a brush-back pitch from his biggest rival.
INDIANAPOLIS - Actor Jim Nabors says this year's Indianapolis 500 will be the last time he performs "Back Home Again in Indiana" live to a global audience of race fans.
INDIANAPOLIS - Three-time Indianapolis 500 winner Dario Franchitti will drive the pace car in the 98th running of the Indy 500 in May.
BROWNSBURG, Indiana - A Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing team transporter caught fire en route to the IndyCar Series season-opener in St. Petersburg, Florida
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Kyle Larson was ninth on the final restart at California, with four rows of traffic to navigate in two laps in a frantic bid for the best finish possible. With Kurt Busch and Tony Stewart at the front, Larson wasn't even thinking about victory.