- Sato, Foyt teaming up for another IndyCar season Updated: Dec-17-13 5:09 pm
- Andretti helps PlayStation promote Gran Turismo 6 Updated: Dec-16-13 5:00 pm
- Ganassi hires Ryan Briscoe to drive 4th car Updated: Dec-13-13 3:02 pm
- NASCAR taps Small to run Iowa Speedway Updated: Dec-12-13 3:44 pm
- Indianapolis speedway set for improvement projects Updated: Dec-11-13 7:44 am
- Paul Page returning as voice of IMS Radio Network Updated: Dec-04-13 5:05 pm
- Kanaan savors image on Indianapolis 500 trophy Updated: Dec-03-13 2:06 pm
- Patrick happier than ever, on and off the track Updated: Nov-30-13 1:04 am
- NASCAR buys Iowa Speedway east of Des Moines Updated: Nov-27-13 7:30 pm
- IndyCar, Lights team owner resolve issues from '11 Updated: Nov-27-13 5:04 pm
- DEA probing Fla. ex-racers over drug aircraft Updated: Nov-26-13 2:43 pm
- Montoya climbs back into an Indy car at Sebring Updated: Nov-25-13 4:06 pm
- Russian driver Mikhail Aleshin joins IndyCar Updated: Nov-22-13 5:57 pm
- KVSH signs Mistic E-Cigs sponsorship for Bourdais Updated: Nov-19-13 11:06 am
- Andretti adds Carlos Munoz to IndyCar lineup Updated: Nov-18-13 11:42 am
WALLER, Texas - A.J. Foyt is keeping his team together for a second straight IndyCar season.
SAN MATEO, California - Mario Andretti is helping PlayStation promote its new video game, Gran Turismo 6.
INDIANAPOLIS - Ryan Briscoe kept waiting for a full-time IndyCar opening.
DES MOINES, Iowa - NASCAR has selected 28-year-old "rising star" Jimmy Small as the president of its newest acquisition, the Iowa Speedway.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indianapolis Motor Speedway says it is ready to start several improvement projects using $100 million in state assistance.
INDIANAPOLIS - Longtime motorsports announcer Paul Page will return to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Radio Network as its lead announcer next season.
INDIANAPOLIS - Tony Kanaan gave his nose a little scratch on the tip, then a quick kiss.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Danica Patrick traditionally winds down each season with a series of interviews designed to reflect on the past year and look ahead at what's next for one of the most recognizable figures in sports.
NEWTON, Iowa - NASCAR has bought the Iowa Speedway.
INDIANAPOLIS - IndyCar and team owner Mark Olson have resolved issues stemming from a race in 2011.
MIAMI - Federal drug agents are investigating a Florida aircraft leasing business operated by two former champion race drivers who are suspected of providing airplanes to South American drug traffickers, according to court documents and interviews.
Juan Pablo Montoya turned his first laps in an Indy car in 13 years Monday during his first test with new team Penske Racing.
INDIANAPOLIS - Schmidt Peterson Motorsports has signed Russian driver Mikhail Aleshin for its second IndyCar entry in 2014.
INDIANAPOLIS - KVSH Racing has signed Mistic Electronic Cigarettes as co-primary sponsor for Sebastien Bourdais.
INDIANAPOLIS - Andretti Autosport will add Carlos Munoz to its IndyCar lineup next season.