- Montoya fastest on opening day of Indy tests Updated: May-03-15 6:41 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Juan Pablo Montoya topped the speed chart at 226.772 mph Sunday in the first day of testing at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- Patrick happy with Stewart-Haas but says "never say never" Updated: May-01-15 6:45 pm
TALLADEGA, Alabama - Danica Patrick wants to remain with Stewart-Haas Racing but understands that GoDaddy's upcoming departure as her primary sponsor has put her future with the team in doubt.
- Fisher, husband to open karting track in town of Speedway Updated: Apr-30-15 2:27 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis 500 veteran and IndyCar team owner Sarah Fisher plans to open a karting track near the Indianapolis Motor Speedway next year.
- Jeff Gordon to drive pace car in Indianapolis 500 Updated: Apr-29-15 2:46 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Jeff Gordon will finally get a chance to lead the Indianapolis 500 field across the yard of bricks.
- Danica Patrick losing GoDaddy as primary car sponsor Updated: Apr-29-15 11:43 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - It's been at least a dozen years, by Danica Patrick's count, that she has had to worry about sponsorship for her race car.
- Newgarden claims first IndyCar Series win not far from home Updated: Apr-26-15 7:51 pm
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Josef Newgarden's wait is over. To his relief, so is the race.
- Conor Daly to race Indy 500 for Schmidt Peterson Motorsports Updated: Apr-25-15 1:38 pm
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Conor Daly won't have to endure watching the Indianapolis 500 from a few thousand miles away this year.
- Scott Dixon is chasing IndyCar wins leaders, not spotlight Updated: Apr-24-15 10:02 am
- Hunter-Reay hoping for another pick-me-up at Alabama track Updated: Apr-23-15 5:11 pm
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - If ever there was a track where Ryan Hunter-Reay can count on a pick-me-up, it's Barber Motorsports Park.
- Gonzalez to drive for Dale Coyne at Alabama IndyCar race Updated: Apr-22-15 5:06 pm
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Rodolfo Gonzalez will make his IndyCar Series debut for Dale Coyne Racing at Barber Motorsports Park.
- Paralyzed owner Schmidt drives modified car at Long Beach Updated: Apr-19-15 10:48 pm
LONG BEACH, California - Sam Schmidt took a spin around Indianapolis Motor Speedway last spring, his first time behind the wheel since being paralyzed in a racing accident in 2000.
- Scott Dixon wins Grand Prix of Long Beach Updated: Apr-19-15 9:08 pm
LONG BEACH, California - Scott Dixon, like nearly every IndyCar driver, loves racing the streets of downtown Long Beach.
- Daly returning to IndyCar Series at Long Beach Updated: Apr-18-15 5:27 pm
LONG BEACH, California - Conor Daly will return to the IndyCar Series at the Grand Prix of Long Beach after Rocky Moran Jr. broke his thumb in practice.
- Power, Pagenaud fastest in 2 practice rounds at Long Beach Updated: Apr-17-15 8:41 pm
LONG BEACH, California - Team Penske drivers Will Power and Simon Pagenaud have the fastest time through two rounds of practice at the Grand Prix of Long Beach.
- Changes to aero kits for Grand Prix of Long Beach Updated: Apr-17-15 6:06 pm
LONG BEACH, California - IndyCar is mandating changes to the new Chevrolet and Honda aero kits for this weekend's Grand Prix of Long Beach to reduce the amount of debris flying off the cars.
- Hunter-Reay disagrees with penalty over role in 3-car wreck Updated: Apr-17-15 6:06 pm
LONG BEACH, California - Ryan Hunter-Reay vehemently disagreed with the penalty IndyCar levied against him for a three-car accident at New Orleans.
- Pippa Mann to drive for Dale Coyne in Indianapolis 500 Updated: Apr-16-15 11:59 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Pippa Mann will run the Indianapolis 500 this year with Dale Coyne Racing, her third time with the team.
- Jeff Gordon takes tour of Penn State in special Axalta car Updated: Apr-15-15 6:02 pm
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Jeff Gordon slid into a street-legal version of his race car and set out for a slow cruise with a passenger who had no idea what kind of ride the four-time NASCAR champion had in store for her.
- IndyCar punishes Hunter-Reay over New Orleans crash Updated: Apr-15-15 3:51 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The IndyCar Series docked driver Ryan Hunter-Reay three points and put him on probation for the next three races for his role in a three-car crash at the Grand Prix of Louisiana that collected Simon Pagenaud and Sebastien Bourdais last weekend.
- Pro Mazda driver Michael Johnson released from hospital Updated: Apr-15-15 2:59 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - The IndyCar Series says Pro Mazda Championship driver Michael Johnson has been released from a hospital nearly three weeks after his crash during a practice session in St. Petersburg, Florida.
- Servia to drive Indianapolis 500 for Rahal Updated: Apr-14-15 9:23 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Oriol Servia has landed an Indianapolis 500 ride with Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing.
- Ganassi to use both Karam and Saavedra for rest of season Updated: Apr-14-15 9:17 pm
- IndyCar chief gives high marks to maiden GP of Louisiana Updated: Apr-13-15 1:42 am
AVONDALE, Louisiana - The rain that washed out qualifying and ultimately produced a caution-heavy inaugural Indy Grand Prix of Louisiana hardly dampened IndyCar chief Mark Miles' enthusiasm for the event.
- Pit crew member treated, released after IndyCar incident Updated: Apr-12-15 11:00 pm
AVONDALE, Louisiana - IndyCar officials say a pit crew member who was hit by a car Sunday during the inaugural IndyCar Grand Prix of Louisiana has received stitches for a cut on his leg and has been released.
- Corner worker violates IndyCar protocol by pushing Chaves Updated: Apr-12-15 10:08 pm
AVONDALE, Louisiana - IndyCar officials say a local corner worker at the inaugural Indy Grand Prix of Louisiana provided "unauthorized assistance" when he pushed Gabby Chaves' car off of rain soaked grass and back onto the track during Sunday's race.