- Kyle Busch would love to try Kurt's double someday Updated: Mar-07-14 4:57 pm
- Indy 500 qualifying to be 3 rounds over 2 days Updated: Mar-07-14 12:26 pm
- Ganassi adds 2nd car for 12 Hours of Sebring Updated: Mar-05-14 5:29 pm
- British driver hired to drive for Herta's team Updated: Mar-05-14 2:26 pm
- Servia to run at least 4 races in 2nd Rahal car Updated: Mar-05-14 10:27 am
- Kurt Busch to try Indy 500-Coca Cola 600 double Updated: Mar-04-14 12:43 pm
- Panther sues IndyCar, Rahal over sponsorship Updated: Feb-28-14 6:17 pm
- Villeneuve returning to IndyCar for May's 500 Updated: Feb-26-14 6:14 pm
- Montoya's return to IndyCar slowly coming along Updated: Feb-18-14 6:02 pm
- 5 things to know about IndyCar Series media day Updated: Feb-18-14 4:06 pm
- Montoya would like to run Brickyard in July Updated: Feb-18-14 1:38 pm
- Bestwick named Indianapolis 500 announcer Updated: Feb-18-14 11:08 am
- Sauber names Simona de Silvestro affiliated driver Updated: Feb-14-14 5:44 am
- Michael Andretti's wife gives birth to twins Updated: Feb-13-14 12:58 pm
- KV to field 2nd car for Sebastian Saavedra Updated: Feb-12-14 1:06 pm
- Verizon Wireless to sponsor 8 of Montoya's races Updated: Feb-10-14 8:05 am
- NBC's Diffey leaves race track for Olympic debut Updated: Feb-07-14 2:31 pm
LAS VEGAS - Someday in the future, Kyle Busch would love to emulate his older brother's attempt to run the Indianapolis 500 and the Coca-Cola 600 in the same day.
The new qualifying format for the Indianapolis 500 will include three rounds over two days, with the pole-winner emerging from a "Fast Nine Shootout" on what used to be Bump Day.
INDIANAPOLIS - Chip Ganassi Racing has doubled its chances of winning the 12 Hours of Sebring.
INDIANAPOLIS - British driver Jack Hawksworth has been hired to drive the No. 98 car for Bryan Herta Autosport this season. The IndyCar team made the announcement Wednesday.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing will field a second IndyCar entry for Oriol Servia this season in at least four races, more if sponsorship can be secured.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - It's been 10 years since a driver last attempted running both the Indianapolis 500 and the Coca-Cola 600 on the same day, a feat so grueling that only Tony Stewart has successfully completed all 1,100 miles.
INDIANAPOLIS - Panther Racing has sued Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing, IndyCar and others, saying it lost a $17.2 million sponsorship with the Army National Guard because of bid-rigging and other improprieties.
INDIANAPOLIS - Jacques Villeneuve is ready to make an IndyCar comeback.
ORLANDO, Florida - Juan Pablo Montoya took a job in IndyCar with Roger Penske because he wanted to win races again.
ORLANDO, Florida - Five things to know about what went on at IndyCar Series media day in advance of the season-opening March 30 race at St. Petersburg, Florida
ORLANDO, Florida - Juan Pablo Montoya would like to run the Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway if Team Penske puts a ride together for a brief return to NASCAR.
ORLANDO, Florida - Allen Bestwick has agreed to a multi-year deal with ESPN and will become the lap-by-lap announcer for the network's coverage of the IndyCar Series.
HINWIL, Switzerland - Simona de Silvestro will be an affiliated driver with Sauber this year with a goal of competing for a Formula One seat in 2015.
INDIANAPOLIS - Race car team owner Michael Andretti's wife has given birth to twins.
INDIANAPOLIS - KV Racing announced a partnership Wednesday with AFS Racing that will enable the team to field an IndyCar team for Sebastian Saavedra.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Roger Penske wasn't worried about finding a sponsor for Juan Pablo Montoya when he signed him, believing there would be interest in the Colombian's return to open wheel racing.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Leigh Diffey's career has almost exclusively been devoted to covering motorsports.