- Sponsorship woes put Swan Racing future in doubt Updated: Apr-17-14 2:53 pm
- Wallace showing improvement in Truck Series Updated: Apr-16-14 6:38 pm
- Ky. Highway Safety to sponsor Nationwide event Updated: Apr-16-14 12:50 pm
- Haas plans to field Formula 1 team in next 2 years Updated: Apr-14-14 2:09 pm
- Hendrick up front, even without wins Updated: Apr-14-14 9:18 am
- NASCAR's Kurt Busch says Haas serious about F1 Updated: Apr-13-14 12:59 pm
- Harvick marks himself a contender with win Updated: Apr-13-14 10:27 am
- Harvick survives shootout for 1st Darlington win Updated: Apr-12-14 11:53 pm
- Tracy brings outspoken opinions to NBC booth Updated: Apr-12-14 6:32 pm
- Sprint Cup champ Keselowski part of "Watch Dogs" Updated: Apr-12-14 4:41 pm
- Chase Elliott continues wowing NASCAR Updated: Apr-12-14 3:57 pm
- Young Elliott wins 2nd straight Nationwide race Updated: Apr-11-14 11:29 pm
- NASCAR owner Gene Haas granted F1 license Updated: Apr-11-14 8:42 pm
- Harvick wins 1st Darlington pole Updated: Apr-11-14 8:14 pm
- Kyle Petty says The King adjusting to life alone Updated: Apr-11-14 8:05 pm
- IMSA eager to put early issues in past Updated: Apr-11-14 7:31 pm
- Logano says "Sliced Bread Syndrome" over Updated: Apr-11-14 1:26 pm
- Biffle, Roush Fenway closing in on contract Updated: Apr-11-14 12:47 pm
- Dale Jr's team on top in Nationwide Updated: Apr-10-14 2:37 pm
- Team Penske can look toward Chase after Logano win Updated: Apr-09-14 4:12 pm
- Last-lap pass for Logano to get Cup win at Texas Updated: Apr-08-14 3:51 am
- Earnhardt Jr. out of Texas race after fiery wreck Updated: Apr-07-14 3:53 pm
- Rain postpones NASCAR race at Texas Motor Speedway Updated: Apr-06-14 7:57 pm
- Gene Haas validated by Kurt Busch victory Updated: Apr-06-14 6:27 pm
- US team among 2 new entrants set for F1 in 2015 Updated: Apr-06-14 5:24 pm
Swan Racing is reviewing its ability to compete in NASCAR because of difficulty securing corporate sponsorship for the two-car operation.
Darrell Wallace Jr. was the first black driver to win a NASCAR race since the 1960s when he took the checkered flag in a Truck Series race at Martinsville last year.
SPARTA, Kentucky - Kentucky's Office of Highway Safety will be the title sponsor for Kentucky Speedway's June 27 NASCAR Nationwide Series race.
CONCORD, North Carolina - NASCAR team owner Gene Haas is out to prove that an American-based team can succeed in the Formula One racing series.
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - One thing's crystal clear as NASCAR's Sprint Cup series heads into its annual Easter break - Hendrick Motorsports looks as strong as ever.
AUSTIN, Texas - NASCAR driver Kurt Busch said team owner Gene Haas is serious about making a strong entry into Formula One, a move that could expand the series' footprint in the U.S.
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - Kevin Harvick knew his first-year Stewart-Haas Racing team was better than it had shown the past few weeks. After taking the Southern 500 at Darlington Raceway on Saturday night, Harvick is convinced the group has exactly what it takes to win a Sprint Cup championship.
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - Kevin Harvick used one of the few weekend missteps to pull out his first Darlington victory.
LONG BEACH, California - Paul Tracy, one of the most outspoken and polarizing drivers in recent history, has been given a microphone to opine about the current state of IndyCar.
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - Brad Keselowski's secret life will be exposed - at least as a character in the new video game, "Watch Dogs."
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - Chase Elliott isn't really sure what he has accomplished the last two weeks in becoming the youngest Nationwide driver with multiple victories.
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - Chase Elliott missed his senior prom Friday, but wasn't too disappointed.
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - NASCAR team owner Gene Haas said Friday he has been granted a license from Formula One's governing body to start a U.S.-based entry in the series, perhaps as early as next season.
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - Kevin Harvick won his first career pole at Darlington Raceway on Friday as he looks to chase his first Southern 500.
LONG BEACH, California - Richard Petty is spending his weekends at home mourning the death of his wife instead of his familiar spot at the racetrack.
LONG BEACH, California - The future of sports car racing is two races old, and purists don't like it all.
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - Joey Logano says his "sliced bread syndrome" is over.
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - Greg Biffle and Roush Fenway Racing are getting closer to a contract extension and could have an announcement soon.
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - Dale Earnhardt Jr. has more than the Sprint Cup series on his mind these days - like trying to win a Nationwide title as an owner of JR Motorsports with drivers Chase Elliott and Regan Smith.
FORT WORTH, Texas - With a significant lead and the laps winding down, Joey Logano kept thinking about getting to the white flag.
FORT WORTH, Texas - Dale Earnhardt Jr. wound up with his first last-place finish in seven seasons Monday after driving his car into the rain-saturated infield grass before it shot across the track and slammed into the wall in a fiery crash.
FORT WORTH, Texas - On a day when the weather was more suitable for ducks than racing, the Sprint Cup Series at Texas Motor Speedway became NASCAR's first rainout of the season.
FORT WORTH, Texas - Gene Haas believes his decision to hire Kurt Busch was validated by Busch's victory last Sunday at Martinsville Speedway.
SAKHIR, Bahrain - Formula One chief Bernie Ecclestone says a U.S.-backed team led by NASCAR's Gene Haas is among two new teams likely to join the series next season.