- NASCAR names Brent Dewar chief operating officer Updated: Dec-11-13 1:53 pm
- Austin Dillon to bring No. 3 to Sprint Cup Series Updated: Dec-11-13 1:45 pm
- Johnson and Knaus are NASCAR's magical combination Updated: Dec-06-13 5:11 pm
- France focused on improved on-track product Updated: Dec-05-13 7:40 pm
- Stenhouse beats girlfriend for top rookie title Updated: Dec-05-13 7:06 pm
- Tony Stewart wins prestigious Myers Brothers award Updated: Dec-05-13 6:58 pm
- Earnhardt wins 11th Most Popular Driver award Updated: Dec-05-13 6:45 pm
- NASCAR changes Hall of Fame eligibility process Updated: Dec-05-13 3:39 pm
- NBC Sports adds Rick Allen to NASCAR booth Updated: Dec-04-13 5:05 pm
- Stewart says Mobil 1 renews sponsorship with team Updated: Dec-03-13 10:20 pm
- Jeff Burton hired for NBC broadcast booth Updated: Dec-03-13 10:02 pm
- Swan Racing expanding to 2 Sprint Cup teams Updated: Dec-03-13 5:03 pm
- Stewart picked for 'NASCAR '14' video game cover Updated: Dec-03-13 11:51 am
- RPM hires Trent Owens to crew chief Almirola Updated: Dec-02-13 6:03 pm
- MWR hires Jeff Burton as test driver for 2014 Updated: Dec-02-13 5:59 pm
- Patrick happier than ever, on and off the track Updated: Nov-30-13 1:04 am
- NASCAR buys Iowa Speedway east of Des Moines Updated: Nov-27-13 7:30 pm
- No injuries after fire at home of Kevin Harvick Updated: Nov-27-13 12:24 pm
- TMS not selling backstretch tickets for Sprint Cup Updated: Nov-25-13 8:56 pm
- Montoya climbs back into an Indy car at Sebring Updated: Nov-25-13 4:06 pm
- Steve Addington to lead Phoenix Racing Updated: Nov-21-13 5:03 pm
- Injury gives Tony Stewart new perspective Updated: Nov-20-13 4:59 pm
- Stewart, Stenhouse get new crew chiefs Updated: Nov-19-13 4:43 pm
- Keith Rodden named crew chief for Jamie McMurray Updated: Nov-18-13 9:21 pm
- Johnson makes case as 1 of the all-time greats Updated: Nov-18-13 6:39 pm
CONCORD, North Carolina - Former General Motors executive Brent Dewar was hired as chief operating officer of NASCAR on Wednesday.
CONCORD, North Carolina - The late Dale Earnhardt's famed No. 3 will be back on track in the elite Sprint Cup Series next season with Austin Dillon using the number.
LAS VEGAS - Rick Hendrick remembers the stress-filled days in 2001 when he was trying to launch a new team with an unproven driver.
LAS VEGAS - NASCAR continues to work on improving its on-track product, an endeavor chairman Brian France takes so seriously he plans to attend Monday's test at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
LAS VEGAS - Ricky Stenhouse Jr. quickly learned an important lesson in his race with girlfriend Danica Patrick for NASCAR's rookie of the year award.
LAS VEGAS - Tony Stewart thought he was making a whirlwind trip to Las Vegas to play the role of supportive team owner.
LAS VEGAS - Dale Earnhardt Jr. set a record Thursday with his 11th consecutive win as NASCAR's most popular driver.
LAS VEGAS - NASCAR announced sweeping changes to the Hall of Fame election process Thursday, including tweaks that make Bill Elliott and Mark Martin immediately eligible for enshrinement.
LAS VEGAS - NBC Sports Group has named Rick Allen lead race announcer for its coverage of NASCAR.
LAS VEGAS - Tony Stewart said Tuesday that ExxonMobil has renewed its multiyear sponsorship of both the three-time NASCAR champion and Stewart-Haas Racing.
LAS VEGAS - Jeff Burton became NBC Sports Group's first hire for the broadcast booth when the network decided the respected driver was a must-have analyst for its upcoming NASCAR coverage.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Tony Stewart smoked the field in a fan vote and will grace the cover of the "NASCAR '14" video game.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Danica Patrick traditionally winds down each season with a series of interviews designed to reflect on the past year and look ahead at what's next for one of the most recognizable figures in sports.
NEWTON, Iowa - NASCAR has bought the Iowa Speedway.
OAK RIDGE, North Carolina - NASCAR driver Kevin Harvick, his wife and son have escaped injury after an early morning fire at their home.
FORT WORTH, Texas - Texas Motor Speedway won't sell tickets on the backstretch for its two NASCAR Sprint Cup races next year.
Juan Pablo Montoya turned his first laps in an Indy car in 13 years Monday during his first test with new team Penske Racing.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Steve Addington's career will go full circle next season when he returns to his hometown to run a NASCAR team.
KANNAPOLIS, North Carolina - Tony Stewart has come to loathe stairs.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Three-time NASCAR champion Tony Stewart got a new crew chief Tuesday as both Stewart-Haas Racing and Roush Fenway Racing reorganized their competition departments.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The first crew chief change of the NASCAR offseason came Monday when Chip Ganassi Racing made a move for Jamie McMurray.
HOMESTEAD, Florida - It took Jimmie Johnson just 13 races into his rookie season with Hendrick Motorsports to prove to his team he was a rare talent.