- Kenny Wallace preps for final NASCAR race Updated: Jul-31-15 7:18 pm
NEWTON, Iowa - Kenny Wallace has made more starts in NASCAR's second-tier circuit than anyone - and yet he might be known more for his TV work than his racing career.
- Kyle Busch starts drive for 4th straight win from pole Updated: Jul-31-15 6:45 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - Kyle Busch will start his drive for his fourth straight NASCAR Sprint Cup victory from a familiar spot, out front and in first.
- Bowyer faces uncertain future at Michael Waltrip Racing Updated: Jul-31-15 3:05 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - Clint Bowyer is ready to press on at Pocono Raceway in the wake of an ownership shake-up that leaves the veteran driver with an uncertain future.
- NASCAR launches merchandise superstore at Pocono Updated: Jul-31-15 1:41 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - NASCAR stuck its everything-must-go tag on its merchandise haulers.
- NASCAR penalizes Premium Motorsports for unattached weight Updated: Jul-29-15 3:45 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - NASCAR has penalized Premium Motorsports because an unattached weight fell off the car during practice last weekend at Indianapolis.
- Column: NASCAR blew it on Indy rules package Updated: Jul-27-15 6:05 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Run, NASCAR, don't walk, back to the drawing board to figure out how to liven up racing. The rules package used for the Brickyard 400 was a failure no matter how the race is dissected.
- Busch stays cool under pressure to get elusive Indy victory Updated: Jul-27-15 2:21 am
INDIANAPOLIS - NASCAR's hottest driver kept his cool on Sunday.
- Gordon's final race at Brickyard a disaster after wreck Updated: Jul-26-15 9:12 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Jeff Gordon slid into the No. 24 for the final time at Indy with a car more fit for a junkyard than the Brickyard.
- Busch uses late pass to capture Indy's Xfinity race Updated: Jul-25-15 7:21 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Kyle Busch spent the last 10 laps desperately chasing Ryan Blaney.
- Kyle Busch tries to cap comeback with elusive Indy victory Updated: Jul-25-15 6:05 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Kyle Busch has the kind of trophy collection most NASCAR drivers would envy: monsters, lobsters, even wine.
- Dover seeks to attract more young professionals to city Updated: Jul-25-15 9:06 am
DOVER, Delaware - Diane Doyle has a youthful air about her. Whether it is selling lemonade outside of NASCAR races or driving nine miles to get to the post office during Firefly, the 78-year-old is always looking for the positive and fun side of things.
- Travis Braden wins in ARCA Racing Series debut Updated: Jul-25-15 1:30 am
BROWNSBURG, Indiana - Travis Braden won the ARCA Racing Series on Friday night at Lucas Oil Raceway in his series debut, pulling away from fellow newcomer William Byron.
- Without new deal, Johnson committed to winning for Hendrick Updated: Jul-24-15 5:27 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Jimmie Johnson wants to kneel down and kiss the Indy bricks for a fifth time.
- Penske hoping for elusive Cup win at Brickyard Updated: Jul-23-15 8:47 pm
DETROIT - For Roger Penske, this weekend offers something of a rarity - a chance to accomplish something he's never done before.
- Gordon honored at boyhood home before final Brickyard 400 Updated: Jul-23-15 5:57 pm
PITTSBORO, Indiana - Jeff Gordon felt right at home Thursday back in small-town Indiana.
- NASCAR, Indy honoring Marine vet Jeff Kyle at Brickyard Updated: Jul-23-15 4:41 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Jeff Kyle raced up to 150 mph during a recent charity drive at Texas Motor Speedway, a welcome relief for the former Marine.
- Christopher Bell wins Mud Summer Classic at Eldora Updated: Jul-22-15 11:54 pm
ROSSBURG, Ohio - Christopher Bell won the Mud Summer Classic on Wednesday night at Eldora Speedway in his third career start in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series.
- Kyle Busch races to 3rd win of year, moves closer to Chase Updated: Jul-19-15 6:48 pm
LOUDON, New Hampshire - Stuck in a hospital, Kyle Busch could only think about a comeback, not championship contention.
- Lane changes, closures on tap to handle NASCAR race fans Updated: Jul-18-15 9:12 am
LOUDON, New Hampshire - New Hampshire state police and transportation officials are planning some major traffic pattern changes to handle nearly 38,000 vehicles carrying NASCAR race fans on Sunday.
- Carl Edwards takes pole at New Hampshire Updated: Jul-17-15 6:48 pm
LOUDON, New Hampshire - With Carl Edwards leading the charge, Joe Gibbs Racing continued its recent hot streak and took four of the top eight qualifying spots for the NASCAR Sprint Cup race at New Hampshire Motor Speedway.
- Ex-girlfriend of Kurt Busch resigns from military charity Updated: Jul-16-15 6:07 pm
DOVER, Delaware - NASCAR driver Kurt Busch's ex-girlfriend has resigned from the military charity that she headed amid an investigation of her finances.
- After uncertainty, more hopeful outlook for Milwaukee Mile Updated: Jul-15-15 5:05 pm
WEST ALLIS, Wisconsin - A rainy forecast gave way to a sunny afternoon for this year's IndyCar race at the Milwaukee Mile.
- Flooding, damage across Indiana from strong storms; 1 dead Updated: Jul-14-15 5:29 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Strong thunderstorms lead to one death, road flooding and power outages across central and southern Indiana on Tuesday and forced extensive cleanup work at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway just 10 days ahead of events for NASCAR's Brickyard 400.
- Earnhardt, Patrick have fences to mend after Kentucky clash Updated: Jul-12-15 1:06 pm
SPARTA, Kentucky - The relationship between Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Danica Patrick will need repairing before two of NASCAR's most popular drivers head to this weekend's race at New Hampshire Motor Speedway.
- Kyle Busch wins Sprint Cup 400-mile race at Kentucky Updated: Jul-12-15 12:39 am
SPARTA, Kentucky - Though Kyle Busch remains outside NASCAR's championship playoff looking in, his prospects continue getting stronger.