- Column: Maturity helps Kyle Busch finally win 1st Cup title Updated: Nov-23-15 6:19 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - There was a time early in Kyle Busch's career that his talent could not save his job.
- End of rainbow: Gordon fails to land 5th title in final race Updated: Nov-23-15 3:38 am
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Jeff Gordon ended up with a goodbye party instead of a championship celebration.
- Busch battles back from serious injury to claim 1st title Updated: Nov-23-15 3:12 am
HOMESTEAD, Florida - When he crashed into a concrete wall at Daytona, Kyle Busch knew instantly his right leg and left foot were broken.
- End of rainbow: Gordon finishes 6th in final NASCAR race Updated: Nov-22-15 9:48 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Jeff Gordon climbed out of his race car and stepped into the waiting arms of team owner Rick Hendrick.
- The Latest from NASCAR: Busch wins 1st Sprint Cup title Updated: Nov-22-15 7:57 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - The latest from Homestead-Miami Speedway, the site of NASCAR's season finale (all times EST):
- Jeff Gordon chases 5th championship before retirement Updated: Nov-21-15 8:45 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - It's a Hall of Fame career that includes four championships, 93 victories and more than $150 million in winnings. He's got a beautiful family, a reputation as one of the good guys and a popularity that transcends NASCAR.
- Buescher wins NASCAR Xfinity Series title at Homestead Updated: Nov-21-15 7:58 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Chris Buescher never made a major mistake, never got rattled and never even tried to contend for a victory.
- Roger Penske moving on from Logano disappointment Updated: Nov-21-15 6:17 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Team owner Roger Penske is moving on from the wreck that ultimately cost driver Joey Logano a spot in the Sprint Cup championship field Sunday.
- A look at NASCAR great Jeff Gordon by the numbers Updated: Nov-21-15 4:30 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - A by-the-numbers look at Jeff Gordon's career in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series:
- Gordon leads way in NASCAR's final practice at Homestead Updated: Nov-21-15 4:16 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Jeff Gordon was the best of NASCAR's four title contenders in the final practice before NASCAR's championship-deciding season finale at Homestead-Miami Speedway.
- NASCAR's Gordon tries to win championship in career finale Updated: Nov-21-15 1:46 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Jeff Gordon is trying to achieve what few sports greats have done before - win a championship in his final season. A surefire future Hall of Famer, Gordon can clinch his fifth career NASCAR Sprint Cup championship on Sunday at Homestead-Miami Speedway.
- Erik Jones wins NASCAR Truck Series title at Homestead Updated: Nov-20-15 10:35 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Erik Jones stayed away from traffic and avoided trouble in the season finale.
- Denny Hamlin to have knee surgery before awards ceremony Updated: Nov-20-15 8:08 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Denny Hamlin will have surgery Nov. 30 to repair a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee.
- Matt Kenseth meets with Joey Logano prior to NASCAR return Updated: Nov-20-15 7:42 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - As Matt Kenseth weaved his way through a pack of autograph seekers, a man stood firmly in front of him and reached out to shake Kenseth's hand.
- France explains hard racing is 'quintessential' NASCAR Updated: Nov-20-15 5:28 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - NASCAR chairman Brian France is not backing away from his definition of "quintessential" racing, which he believes strongly is two drivers making contact while battling for a victory.
- Harvick primed to defend NASCAR championship at Homestead Updated: Nov-20-15 4:37 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Go ahead, just try and wrestle the NASCAR Sprint Cup championship away from Kevin Harvick.
- NASCAR's oldest race team set for full 2016 schedule Updated: Nov-20-15 2:33 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - NASCAR's oldest team will run a full Sprint Cup season in 2016 with Ryan Blaney as the driver.
- From comeback to contention, Busch on brink of championship Updated: Nov-20-15 2:27 am
HOLLYWOOD, Florida - Joe Gibbs heard crying on his racing team's plane ride to Florida and thought there was a tinge of familiarity in the child's tears.
- Truex emerges as unlikely NASCAR championship contender Updated: Nov-19-15 6:15 pm
HOLLYWOOD, Florida - Martin Truex waited at the dais as the three drivers he will race for a championship had achievements read that made them all seem fit to wear NASCAR's crown.
- Theriault cleared for Truck Series return following wreck Updated: Nov-19-15 1:48 pm
STATESVILLE, North Carolina - Austin Theriault has been medically cleared by NASCAR and will return to the Truck Series six weeks after he suffered a compression fracture of his lower back during a head-on crash into a wall at Las Vegas.
- Jones close to giving Kyle Busch Motorsports a championship Updated: Nov-18-15 5:18 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Erik Jones started this year as one of the most promising rookies on NASCAR's national level.
- Johnson passes Keselowski late for 4th Texas fall win in row Updated: Nov-08-15 8:46 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - Brad Keselowski was dominating at Texas, leading lap after lap and getting oh so close to a victory that would have given him one of the four championship-contending spots in the Chase for the Sprint Cup finale.
- Chase-chasing Logano has early tire issue in Texas Updated: Nov-08-15 3:36 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - Joey Logano had an early setback in Texas, a week after his championship hopes took a huge hit when he was intentionally wrecked by Matt Kenseth.
- Keselowski win at Texas for Penske's 3rd Xfinity title Updated: Nov-07-15 7:54 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - While Brad Keselowski clinched a third consecutive NASCAR Xfinity owners' championship for Roger Penske, Chris Buescher did what he had to do to maintain his lead for the drivers' title.
- Patrick felt she had to get the retaliation that led to fine Updated: Nov-07-15 6:20 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - While bummed about having to write a $50,000 check for her penalty, Danica Patrick says she was doing what she felt she had to do when she wrecked another driver in retaliation.