- Kyle Busch fastest in final practice at Charlotte Updated: Oct-09-15 7:41 pm
CONCORD, North Carolina - Kyle Busch was the fastest Friday night in the final practice for the NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
- Title contenders eyeing win at Charlotte to ease pressure Updated: Oct-09-15 6:49 pm
CONCORD, North Carolina - Expect the intensity to pick up a tick in the opening race of the second round of NASCAR's playoffs. The event at Charlotte Motor Speedway ended last year with mild-mannered Matt Kenseth jumping Brad Keselowski, who had already drawn the ire of Denny Hamlin.
- Talladega adds more SAFER barrier to cover entire track Updated: Oct-08-15 10:38 pm
TALLADEGA, Alabama - Talladega Superspeedway said Thursday it will have energy-absorbing barriers around the entire track when NASCAR races there this month.
- Matt Kenseth wins pole once again at Charlotte Updated: Oct-08-15 9:05 pm
CONCORD, North Carolina - Matt Kenseth is back in a familiar spot at Charlotte Motor Speedway - sitting on the pole.
- Charlotte paints track to mark restart zones Updated: Oct-08-15 6:00 pm
CONCORD, North Carolina - Charlotte Motor Speedway has painted lines on the race track to mark where the restart zone will begin and end Saturday night.
- Earnhardt forced to make hard decisions for JR Motorsports Updated: Oct-08-15 5:45 pm
CONCORD, North Carolina - Dale Earnhardt Jr. has tried for five years to push Josh Berry's career forward. He got him one Xfinity Series start this year driving for JR Motorsports, and was ecstatic when Berry turned it into a seventh-place finish last month at Richmond.
- Hendrick teams now guarding against parts failures in Chase Updated: Oct-07-15 1:19 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Hendrick Motorsports took time in its weekly meetings to address the parts failure that cost Jimmie Johnson a shot at a seventh championship.
- Harvick victory celebration raises eyebrows among rivals Updated: Oct-06-15 7:17 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - First, Kevin Harvick embarrassed the field with a dominating victory at Dover.
- Gordon thinks new tire changer can give inside information Updated: Oct-06-15 5:49 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Jeff Gordon believes his new front tire changer can improve his pit crew and give Hendrick Motorsports some inside information on the competition.
- Column: Harvick advancing bad for everyone else in NASCAR Updated: Oct-05-15 5:43 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - No one would have blamed a championship contender for getting just a little bit excited when Kevin Harvick wrecked during the opening race of the Chase for the Sprint Cup.
- Harvick dominates in must-win race to advance in Chase Updated: Oct-05-15 8:09 am
DOVER, Delaware - Kevin Harvick dominated a race he had to win to advance to the second round of NASCAR's playoffs, while six-time champion Jimmie Johnson was a stunning elimination from contention.
- NASCAR driver Theriault injured in Trucks race Updated: Oct-05-15 8:09 am
STATESVILLE, North Carolina - NASCAR driver Austin Theriault has suffered a compression fracture of his lower back in a head-on crash into a wall in a Truck Series race.
- John Wes Townley wins NASCAR Truck race at Las Vegas Updated: Oct-05-15 8:08 am
LAS VEGAS - John Wes Townley won the NASCAR Camping World Truck race Saturday night at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, an event marred by Austin Theriault's head-on crash into a wall.
- Bowyer lands ride with HScott before replacing Tony Stewart Updated: Oct-02-15 4:15 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Clint Bowyer hopes his one-year pit stop at HScott Motorsports is more than just a footnote on his career.
- Veteran driver Sadler signs with Earnhardt for Xfinity ride Updated: Oct-02-15 11:28 am
DOVER, Delaware - Elliott Sadler will drive for JR Motorsports in the Xfinity Series in 2016.
- NASCAR's Tony Stewart will retire from Cup racing after '16 Updated: Sep-30-15 6:42 pm
KANNAPOLIS, North Carolina - There was no final straw, no outside influence, no personal trauma that led Tony Stewart to set an expiration date on his NASCAR career.
- Appeals panel upholds penalties against Bowyer and MWR Updated: Sep-30-15 3:02 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - An appeals committee has upheld penalties against Clint Bowyer and Michael Waltrip Racing that effectively ends any shot Bowyer had at winning the Sprint Cup championship.
- Lawsuit against NASCAR driver Stewart to stay in central NY Updated: Sep-30-15 8:56 am
UTICA, New York - A federal judge has ruled that a lawsuit against NASCAR driver Tony Stewart over the death of a driver he ran over during a race will remain in central New York.
- Pocono Raceway adds NASCAR race to 2016 lineup Updated: Sep-29-15 11:51 am
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - Pocono Raceway has added a race from NASCAR's Xfinity Series to its 2016 schedule.
- NASCAR rep to speak at green business meeting in Columbia Updated: Sep-29-15 4:05 am
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - A representative from NASCAR is speaking this week at a meeting in Columbia on sustainability.
- Gordon sets NASCAR record with 789th straight start Updated: Sep-27-15 7:44 pm
LOUDON, New Hampshire - Jeff Gordon kissed his wife and high-fived his two young children on pit road, a part of his life missing when he made his Cup debut in 1992.
- Matt Kenseth wins 2nd race of NASCAR's playoffs Updated: Sep-27-15 7:42 pm
LOUDON, New Hampshire - Matt Kenseth had the fresher tires and the fuller tank as he stalked Kevin Harvick with postseason advancement at stake.
- Truex earns extension with Furniture Row, jumps to Toyota Updated: Sep-27-15 1:32 pm
LOUDON, New Hampshire - Martin Truex Jr. is sticking with Furniture Row Racing for 2016 - only he'll make a hopeful championship push in a Toyota.
- Ryan Blaney wins Xfinity race at Kentucky Speedway Updated: Sep-27-15 3:16 am
SPARTA, Kentucky - Ryan Blaney completed a Team Penske season sweep of the NASCAR Xfinity Series races at Kentucky Speedway, beating Ty Dillon in a green-white-checkered finish Saturday night.
- Harvick, Edwards top final speed charts at New Hampshire Updated: Sep-26-15 1:53 pm
LOUDON, New Hampshire - Carl Edwards and Kevin Harvick start 1-2 in Sunday's race at New Hampshire, and they topped the speed charts in the final practices.