- Reigning midget champion Rico Abreu gets 1st stock car win Updated: Jul-04-15 11:41 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Rico Abreu has earned his first career stock car victory, racing to the win at Columbus Motor Speedway in Ohio.
- Austin Dillon wins Xfinity Series race at Daytona Updated: Jul-04-15 11:35 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Austin Dillon once stood in victory lane at Daytona International Speedway celebrating a Dale Earnhardt win with his grandfather and wondering if he would ever make it back to commemorate his own achievement.
- NASCAR meets with driver council for 2nd time about rules Updated: Jul-04-15 9:47 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - The newly formed driver council met with NASCAR for a second time Saturday and it may have led to a new rules package for upcoming races at Indianapolis and Michigan.
- Earnhardt to start on pole after rain washes out qualifying Updated: Jul-04-15 8:14 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Dale Earnhardt Jr. earned the pole for Sunday's race at Daytona International Speedway because his crew chief correctly predicted the weather.
- NASCAR driver Kyle Busch wants grass removed from tracks Updated: Jul-04-15 7:23 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Kyle Busch has become the unwitting poster boy for NASCAR safety improvements.
- NBC returns to NASCAR coverage with Sunday race at Daytona Updated: Jul-04-15 6:36 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - For 29 years, the summer race at Daytona International Speedway was a part of the nation's birthday.
- Late TV broadcaster Byrnes honored with Squier-Hall Award Updated: Jul-04-15 2:42 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Late television broadcaster Steve Byrnes has won the Squier-Hall Award for NASCAR media excellence.
- NASCAR distances itself from Donald Trump after remarks Updated: Jul-03-15 11:38 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - NASCAR is the latest corporation to distance itself from Donald Trump.
- Hispanic leaders want GOP field to condemn Trump's 'idiocy' Updated: Jul-03-15 7:16 pm
WASHINGTON - Hispanic leaders are bristling at the largely tepid response by Republican presidential candidates to Donald Trump's characterization of Mexican immigrants as rapists and drug dealers.
- Kyle Busch involved in multi-car crash in Daytona return Updated: Jul-03-15 6:24 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Kyle Busch was involved in a multi-car crash at Daytona International Speedway, where he returned Friday for the first time since he was injured at the track in February.
- NASCAR tracks unite, ask fans not to fly Confederate flag Updated: Jul-02-15 1:03 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - NASCAR's national series tracks announced Thursday that they are asking fans to refrain from displaying the Confederate flag at races following the deadly attack at a South Carolina church two weeks ago.
- Chevrolet becomes 3rd major sponsor of Daytona Rising Updated: Jul-01-15 12:48 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Chevrolet is the latest sponsor of Daytona International Speedway's redevelopment project.
- Daytona offers American flags in exchange program Updated: Jun-30-15 7:20 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Daytona International Speedway will not ban the Confederate flag from track property this weekend, but will offer the American flag to those who wish to fly it on property.
- Column: IndyCar must balance daredevil vs. dangerous racing Updated: Jun-29-15 3:41 pm
NASCAR returns this week to Daytona International Speedway, where 43 drivers are likely to race bumper to bumper for 400 white-knuckle miles.
- Mitchell man getting chance to race against NASCAR drivers Updated: Jun-29-15 9:03 am
MITCHELL, South Dakota - A Mitchell man is getting a chance to race against some big-name NASCAR drivers, including his racing idol: four-time champion Jeff Gordon.
- Kyle Busch grabs 1st win of season as comeback rolls on Updated: Jun-28-15 8:11 pm
SONOMA, California - After two practice sessions at Sonoma Raceway, Kyle Busch spent an evening icing his surgically repaired left foot.
- Allmendinger wins pole for road course race at Sonoma Updated: Jun-27-15 5:05 pm
SONOMA, California - AJ Allmendinger, developing as the top driver on road courses, won the pole for Sunday's race at winding Sonoma Raceway.
- Tony Stewart struggling to end worst slump of career Updated: Jun-27-15 4:12 pm
SONOMA, California - Tony Stewart spent a rare week off traveling across Ohio as the hands-on owner of a sprint car series.
- NASCAR chairman wants Confederate flag eliminated at races Updated: Jun-27-15 3:54 pm
SONOMA, California - Calling the Confederate flag an "insensitive symbol" he personally finds offensive, NASCAR chairman Brian France said the sport will be aggressive in disassociating the symbol from its events.
- Connecticut boy becomes youngest competitor in NASCAR race Updated: Jun-27-15 1:08 am
WATERBURY, Connecticut - After all his painstaking anticipation, it was going to take a lot more than a last-place finish to detract from the exhilaration that North End Middle School eighth-grader Jake "Wild Child" Higginson felt after becoming the youngest competitor ever in a NASCAR-sanctioned race at Stafford Motor Speedway.
- The Latest: Obama in Charleston for shooting victim funeral Updated: Jun-26-15 4:24 pm
The latest in the Charleston church shooting. (All times local.)
- Montoya chasing Triple Crown as IndyCar heads to Fontana Updated: Jun-24-15 4:25 pm
Only one driver has celebrated winning the Triple Crown of IndyCar in the same calendar year. Juan Pablo Montoya will try to stay in contention for the sweep when he races Saturday at Auto Club Speedway in California.
- NASCAR's Erik Jones breaks through with historic weekend Updated: Jun-24-15 4:14 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - All year long, Erik Jones was the kid who couldn't finish a NASCAR Trucks race.
- NASCAR distances itself from Confederate flag after massacre Updated: Jun-23-15 7:06 pm
Confederate flags are as easy to find at NASCAR races as cutoff jeans, cowboy hats and beer.
- Gordon makes emotional return to track where he began career Updated: Jun-22-15 4:05 pm
RIO LINDA, California - Controlling his emotions has never been easy for Jeff Gordon, who openly wept during milestone moments early in his career.