- Column: NASCAR's Talladega wreckfest comes at a price Updated: May-02-16 6:31 pm
TALLADEGA, Alabama - Nobody needs to be reminded that racing is inherently dangerous. We all know drivers assume the risks. It's understood that no one forces a driver to compete.
- Brad Keselowski wins crazy crash-fest at Talladega Updated: May-01-16 6:50 pm
TALLADEGA, Alabama - Two cars went airborne, 35 were involved in an accident of some kind, and Danica Patrick had the wind knocked out of her in a vicious crash into the wall.
- Earnhardt forced to park Amelia early at Talladega Updated: May-01-16 3:37 pm
TALLADEGA, Alabama - Dale Earnhardt Jr. parked "Amelia" early at Talladega Superspeedway, brought his favorite car back onto the track, then wrecked again.
- Sadler wins Xfinity Series race at Talladega after OT wreck Updated: Apr-30-16 6:51 pm
TALLADEGA, Alabama - Elliott Sadler celebrated his 41st birthday Saturday with his first victory in almost two years.
- Earnhardt gets favorite car "Amelia" back for Talladega Updated: Apr-29-16 5:45 pm
TALLADEGA, Alabama - The beloved car "Amelia" will be back at Talladega Superspeedway after Hendrick Motorsports rebuilt the Chevrolet for Dale Earnhardt Jr. to drive Sunday.
- Edwards will have post-Richmond talk with Kyle Busch soon Updated: Apr-29-16 3:52 pm
TALLADEGA, Alabama - A test session at Indianapolis Motor Speedway has delayed the inevitable conversation between teammates Carl Edwards and Kyle Busch.
- IMSA enjoying strong and steady start to sports car season Updated: Apr-27-16 5:49 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The way Scott Atherton views it, things couldn't be much better for IMSA right now.
- Stewart focuses on 'fun' after NASCAR fine, policy change Updated: Apr-27-16 4:18 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Tony Stewart kept his thoughts to himself after NASCAR beefed up the penalties for using fewer than five lug nuts on each wheel during a race.
- NASCAR suspends crew chief for Ricky Stenhouse Jr. 1 race Updated: Apr-27-16 10:55 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The crew chief for Ricky Stenhouse Jr. has been suspended for Sunday's race at Talladega Superspeedway for a technical violation found last weekend.
- NASCAR adds penalties for teams that ignore lug nuts Updated: Apr-25-16 8:53 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - NASCAR has added mandatory fines and other penalties for teams caught without five lug nuts on each wheel.
- Daytona's Chitwood promoted to ISC's chief operating officer Updated: Apr-25-16 1:48 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - After overseeing a widely acclaimed $400 million upgrade of Daytona International Speedway, track President Joie Chitwood III is getting promoted.
- Stewart says he won't hold tongue on safety concerns Updated: Apr-24-16 6:15 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - NASCAR driver and car owner Tony Stewart says he's not going to keep quiet when he has safety concerns.
- Edwards passes Kyle Busch on last lap to win at Richmond Updated: Apr-24-16 6:12 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Carl Edwards had been grinding for 30 laps, doing everything he could to catch Joe Gibbs Racing teammate Kyle Busch in a two-way breakaway from the pack at Richmond International Raceway.
- Earnhardt wins NASCAR Xfinity race at Richmond Updated: Apr-23-16 4:58 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Dale Earnhardt Jr. dominated all day and regained the lead on a late restart to win the NASCAR Xfinity Series race at Richmond International Raceway on Saturday, earning his 24th career victory in the series and first in more than six years.
- Harvick wins pole on rainy day at Richmond Updated: Apr-22-16 6:08 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Rain washed out qualifying at Richmond International Raceway on Friday, giving Kevin Harvick the pole position Sunday for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race based on being the fastest in an abbreviated morning practice session.
- Column: NASCAR stumbles again, looks more and more clueless Updated: Apr-22-16 5:40 pm
So much for trying to be inclusive, NASCAR.
- Driver Council agrees to pay Tony Stewart $35,000 fine Updated: Apr-22-16 8:38 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Tony Stewart's peers will pay the $35,000 fine NASCAR levied against the three-time champion for criticizing the series about a potential safety hazard during races.
- Tony Stewart cleared to race, will be in car at Richmond Updated: Apr-21-16 6:07 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Tony Stewart has been cleared to return to racing and will be back in his car Friday at Richmond International Raceway.
- Carl Edwards wins Sprint Cup Series race at Bristol Speedway Updated: Apr-17-16 7:11 pm
BRISTOL, Tennessee - Carl Edwards took his first celebratory back flip of the season and easily stuck the landing.
- Wreck knocks Cup series champ Kyle Busch out at Bristol Updated: Apr-17-16 3:58 pm
BRISTOL, Tennessee - NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion Kyle Busch has wrecked at Bristol Motor Speedway and failed to finish for the first time since June at Michigan.
- Super Bowl champ Manning attends NASCAR race at Bristol Updated: Apr-17-16 2:11 pm
BRISTOL, Tennessee - For one day, Dale Earnhardt Jr. was the second most popular guy at a NASCAR race.
- Jones rallies on late restart to win Xfinity race at Bristol Updated: Apr-16-16 5:04 pm
BRISTOL, Tennessee - Facing little time and room to make his final move, Erik Jones just decided to let it fly.
- Carl Edwards takes pole at Bristol Motor Speedway Updated: Apr-15-16 7:11 pm
BRISTOL, Tennessee - Carl Edwards won his second straight NASCAR Sprint Cup pole Friday, helping Joe Gibbs Racing take four of the top five spots in qualifying Friday at Bristol Motor Speedway.
- Dale Earnhardt Jr to drive 'Gray Ghost' at Darlington Updated: Apr-13-16 5:44 pm
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - Dale Earnhardt Jr. is dressing out like Buddy Baker in the Southern 500 at Darlington Raceway.
- Drive and win: Kyle Busch sweep is NASCAR's 1st in 25 years Updated: Apr-10-16 11:34 am
FORT WORTH, Texas - Four races in NASCAR's top three series over eight days - and Kyle Busch won them all.