- Wisconsin driver Paul Menard wins at Road America Updated: Aug-29-15 8:20 pm
ELKHART LAKE, Wisconsin - Paul Menard has cherished wins at Indianapolis Motor Speedway and the Milwaukee Mile in his home state of Wisconsin. He deeply desired a significant victory at Road America, the track where he spent many weekends as a child.
- Moment of silence held for Justin Wilson Updated: Aug-29-15 3:50 pm
ELKHART LAKE, Wisconsin - A moment of silence has been observed in memory of Justin Wilson prior to the start of the NASCAR Xfinity race at Road America.
- Lawyer: Tony Stewart's response to lawsuit 'appalling' Updated: Aug-29-15 2:06 pm
NEW YORK - A lawyer for a racecar driver who was killed when he was run over by Tony Stewart's car says legal claims by the NASCAR star in response to a lawsuit are "appalling."
- Rhodes awarded pole after rain cancels Xfinity qualifying Updated: Aug-29-15 1:10 pm
ELKHART LAKE, Wisconsin - Qualifying for the NASCAR Xfinity Series race at Road America has been cancelled due to wet track conditions.
- Column: IndyCar is clearly too risky; time to shut it down Updated: Aug-28-15 6:51 pm
Justin Wilson. Dan Wheldon. Paul Dana.
- See What?: Iconic schemes to run at Darlington Updated: Aug-26-15 4:48 pm
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - The Southern 500 will have a familiar feel, and not just because the race has returned to Labor Day weekend.
- IndyCar heads to finale reeling from loss of Justin Wilson Updated: Aug-25-15 9:46 pm
When Tony Kanaan arrived home following the IndyCar race at Pocono Raceway, his wife asked him why he continued to race in a series that has such high risk.
- Bowyer holds head high to cling to final Chase berth Updated: Aug-23-15 4:48 pm
BRISTOL, Tennessee - All of the crew members who work on Clint Bowyer's team know they'll be out of a job in 12 more races. Like everyone else at Michael Waltrip Racing, they face an uncertain future in NASCAR following this week's announcement that the organization will close at the end of the season.
- Logano defends Bristol victory to hold off Gibbs drivers Updated: Aug-23-15 12:35 am
BRISTOL, Tennessee - As Joey Logano circled Bristol Motor Speedway, he'd briefly glance in the mirror to watch Kevin Harvick.
- Toyota holds Waltrip relationship in high regard Updated: Aug-22-15 8:00 pm
BRISTOL, Tennessee - Toyota has a strong appreciation for its long relationship with Michael Waltrip and was committed to backing the team long into the future.
- Kyle Busch races to 8th Xfinity victory at Bristol Updated: Aug-21-15 10:14 pm
BRISTOL, Tennessee - Chris Buescher appeared to be one of the few drivers capable of keeping Kyle Busch out of victory lane at Bristol Motor Speedway.
- Denny Hamlin leads Toyota sweep in Bristol qualifying Updated: Aug-21-15 8:21 pm
BRISTOL, Tennessee - Denny Hamlin set a track record in leading a Toyota sweep of the first two rows in qualifying at Bristol Motor Speedway.
- SMI owner Bruton Smith treated for non-Hodgkin's lymphoma Updated: Aug-21-15 6:17 pm
BRISTOL, Tennessee - Speedway Motorsports Inc. executive chairman Bruton Smith revealed Friday that he was treated for non-Hodgkin's lymphoma in June and used this weekend's races at Bristol Motor Speedway as motivation during his recovery.
- Kauffman couldn't justify continued investment into MWR Updated: Aug-21-15 3:42 pm
BRISTOL, Tennessee - The decision to close Michael Waltrip Racing boiled down to finances and results.
- EXCHANGE: Man steps away from the sport he helped develop Updated: Aug-21-15 9:30 am
QUINCY, Illinois - Gus Traeder can be found wearing one or more of his numerous hats on any given day.
- Roush Fenway seeking answers in a challenging season Updated: Aug-20-15 10:42 am
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - Jack Roush believes that two years of frustration and failure for his Sprint Cup program are about to end, even though the results this season paint a different picture.
- Ryan Blaney wins NASCAR Truck race at Bristol Updated: Aug-19-15 11:48 pm
BRISTOL, Tennessee - Ryan Blaney took the lead from Matt Crafton off a restart in a green-white-checkered finish and held off Kyle Busch to win the NASCAR Camping World Truck race Wednesday night at Bristol Motor Speedway.
- Michael Waltrip Racing grants Clint Bowyer release for 2016 Updated: Aug-19-15 6:12 pm
Michael Waltrip's rocky nine-year effort to build a successful race team was on the verge of collapse Wednesday as the organization said it will not run any cars full-time next season and released Clint Bowyer from his contract to pursue a new job for 2016.
- Dillon gaining confidence after career-best finish Updated: Aug-19-15 6:03 pm
BROOKLYN, Michigan - For one brief stretch during the second half the NASCAR Sprint Cup race in Michigan, there was a legitimate battle for the lead.
- Stock car great Kimmel nears 500th career ARCA start Updated: Aug-19-15 6:03 pm
Frank Kimmel says he's a distant relative of outlaw Jesse James and his family has a six shooter with JJ carved into the revolver that has become a prized heirloom.
- Danica Patrick stays with SHR; new sponsor Nature's Bakery Updated: Aug-18-15 11:55 am
Danica Patrick's fit and healthy lifestyle has landed her a new sponsor that allows her to stay with Stewart-Haas Racing.
- Penske cars have splitters replaced after inspection issue Updated: Aug-16-15 8:08 pm
BROOKLYN, Michigan - Team Penske replaced splitters on the cars of Joey Logano and Brad Keselowski before Sunday's Sprint Cup race at Michigan International Speedway, and NASCAR said it would take the splitters back to the research and development center.
- Kenseth in control at Michigan, wins 3rd Cup race of season Updated: Aug-16-15 7:57 pm
BROOKLYN, Michigan - Matt Kenseth had little to say about how NASCAR's rules package affected his race at Michigan International Speedway.
- Kyle Busch crashes in Sprint Cup practice at Michigan Updated: Aug-15-15 12:47 pm
BROOKLYN, Michigan - Kyle Busch slid onto the grass after coming through a turn during NASCAR Sprint Cup practice Saturday, damaging his No. 18 Toyota.
- Kenseth takes pole at Michigan, Gibbs drivers sweep top 3 Updated: Aug-14-15 9:02 pm
BROOKLYN, Michigan - The latest impressive showing for Joe Gibbs Racing came in qualifying at Michigan International Speedway.