- Indiana loses closer with season-ending injury Updated: Mar-07-14 12:38 pm
- BYU's Mahoney tosses no-hitter vs. Nicholls State Updated: Mar-06-14 11:42 pm
- Stanford's Marquess earns 1,500th baseball win Updated: Mar-05-14 9:11 pm
- Miami's Javi Salas throws perfect game Updated: Mar-04-14 9:00 pm
- Grambling St. at Oklahoma State baseball canceled Updated: Mar-04-14 4:51 pm
- Gamecocks' pitching keys 1st 10-0 start since 2005 Updated: Mar-03-14 5:27 pm
- Heisman winner Winston has efficient baseball week Updated: Mar-03-14 4:57 pm
- Jax State's Bishop ties NCAA mark with 10 ABs Updated: Mar-03-14 3:20 am
- South Carolina rallies past Clemson 5-3 Updated: Mar-02-14 8:05 pm
- Southern Arkansas baseball beats Ouachita Baptist Updated: Mar-02-14 3:28 pm
- Ark. baseball game with IPFW cancelled by storm Updated: Mar-02-14 3:12 pm
- Maryland's Stinnett throws no-hitter vs. UMass Updated: Mar-01-14 9:48 pm
- Greiner's 5 RBIs lift Gamecocks to 9-6 win Updated: Feb-28-14 11:47 pm
- Wigginton homers, Marlins beat FIU 9-5 Updated: Feb-27-14 4:23 pm
- Tigers, Gamecocks set for baseball series Updated: Feb-27-14 3:51 pm
- Demons matchup with jaguars postponed Updated: Feb-26-14 4:05 am
- Heisman winner Winston goes 0 for 2 versus Yankees Updated: Feb-25-14 5:53 pm
- Manning applauds Winston's 2-sport pursuit Updated: Feb-24-14 5:33 pm
- GAC names baseball players of the week Updated: Feb-24-14 5:11 pm
- OSU's Walton is Big 12 baseball Player of the Week Updated: Feb-24-14 4:56 pm
- Bradley rallies to beat UALR in college baseball Updated: Feb-23-14 6:27 pm
- Arkansas St snaps 4-game losing streak Updated: Feb-23-14 6:16 pm
- Oregon State is appealing pitcher's NCAA penalty Updated: Feb-21-14 9:43 pm
- Tar Heels, Wolfpack elevate baseball rivalry Updated: Feb-21-14 6:33 pm
- Cal baseball back on track after brief elimination Updated: Feb-20-14 5:53 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana has lost closer Ryan Halstead with a season-ending injury.
THIBODAUX, Louisiana - BYU sophomore right-hander Kolton Mahoney threw the seventh no-hitter in school history, striking out 11 in a 5-0 victory over Nicholls State on Thursday.
BERKELEY, California - Stanford's Mark Marquess became the sixth baseball coach in NCAA history to reach 1,500 wins, earning the milestone Tuesday night with an 11-1 victory over California.
CORAL GABLES, Florida - Miami senior Javi Salas pitched a perfect game on Tuesday night against Villanova, the second in school history.
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - The Grambling State at Oklahoma State baseball game has been canceled due to wintry weather.
South Carolina coach Chad Holbrook is taking his team's first 10-0 start since 2005 in stride.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida State's Jameis Winston had a much more efficient weekend series against rival Miami than the Heisman Trophy winner did against the New York Yankees earlier in the week. He had quiet day in the much anticipated exhibition against the Yankees, outside of posing for pictures with Derek Jeter and Jorge Posada.
JACKSONVILLE, Alabama - Jacksonville State's Michael Bishop tied an NCAA Division I record with 10 at-bats, getting his fifth hit of the game in the bottom of the 17th inning to beat Kennesaw State 9-8 on Sunday.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Just like that, Clemson's chance at victory vanished as South Carolina struck with another memorable moment in an increasingly one-sided rivalry.
MAGNOLIA, Arkansas - The Southern Arkansas baseball team has won both ends of a doubleheader against Ouachita Baptist.
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - The 24th-ranked University of Arkansas baseball team's game against Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne scheduled for Monday has been cancelled due to winter weather.
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - University of Maryland senior right-hander Jake Stinnett threw the seventh no-hitter in school history, striking out nine in a 4-0 victory over the University of Massachusetts on Saturday.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Grayson Greiner had a grand slam and five RBIs as South Carolina rallied past Clemson for a 9-6 victory Friday night to continue their dominance in the state rivalry.
JUPITER, Florida - Ty Wigginton hit a solo home run and the Miami Marlins beat Florida International 9-5 on Thursday.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Early college baseball series rarely get bigger than this for Clemson and South Carolina.
NATCHITOCHES, Louisiana - The Northwestern State baseball team's game at Southern University scheduled for Wednesday has been postponed because of threatening weather forecast for the Baton Rouge area.
TAMPA, Florida - Heisman Trophy winner Jameis Winston grounded out to second and struck out looking in Florida State's 8-3 loss to the New York Yankees on Tuesday.
NEW ORLEANS - If Jameis Winston needed any more validation of his decision to play two major college sports, the Heisman Trophy winner from Florida State found it on Monday when he accepted the Manning Award as the top quarterback in college football.
RUSSELLVILLE, Arkansas - The Great American Conference has named Southern Arkansas' Tyler Cameron and Southeastern Oklahoma State's Canyon Conley the conference's player and pitcher of the week.
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Oklahoma State shortstop Donnie Walton has been named the Big 12 baseball Player of the Week.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Bradley Braves rallied for 7 runs in the final four innings for an 8-5 win over Arkansas-Little Rock in college baseball.
JONESBORO, Arkansas - The Arkansas State baseball team snapped a four-game losing streak by rallying for a 14-8 win over Illinois State in Jonesboro.
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Oregon State starting pitcher Ben Wetzler must sit out the team's first 11 games under a penalty imposed by the NCAA.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - North Carolina and North Carolina State are doing their best to make their longtime baseball rivalry more than just a regional affair.
BERKELEY, California - While in the midst of taking classes at California and simultaneously pondering his collegiate baseball future after his sport got cut, pitcher Kyle Porter considered leaving Berkeley for Oregon in early 2011 to play for the Ducks that season.