- Razorbacks look forward to NCAA baseball tournament Updated: May-26-15 5:42 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Members of the University of Arkansas baseball team say a victory in Friday's NCAA tournament opener would provide the right momentum for the rest of the season.
- Miami's Thompson on a roll heading into NCAA Tournament Updated: May-26-15 5:30 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - David Thompson technically tied for last place among all Division I players last season in home runs, considering he had none.
- Washington State fires baseball coach Updated: May-26-15 5:02 pm
PULLMAN, Washington - Washington State has fired baseball coach Donnie Marbut after 11 seasons.
- With 5 teams in NCAAs, cold-weather Big Ten baseball hot now Updated: May-26-15 2:29 am
OMAHA, Nebraska - As usual, the SEC, ACC and Pac-12 had the most teams make the NCAA baseball tournament. Right behind those warm-weather conferences, though, was the Big Ten, a league that not long ago was an afterthought on selection day.
- Henderson State relief pitcher picks up national honor Updated: May-25-15 6:11 pm
ARKADELPHIA, Arkansas - A Henderson State University pitcher has become the first player in school history to earn All-American First-Team honors.
- Arkansas baseball team headed to Stillwater Regional Updated: May-25-15 5:59 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - The University of Arkansas baseball team has been selected as a No. 2 seed in the NCAA Tournament.
- Arizona baseball coach Lopez ends 33-year career Updated: May-25-15 3:32 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Andy Lopez is retiring after a 14-year stint as Arizona's baseball coach that included a pair of College World Series appearances and the 2012 national title.
- Jacob Lindgren's Yankees arrival: 'Who are you?' Updated: May-25-15 1:17 am
NEW YORK - Jacob Lindgren took a taxi from his Manhattan hotel and arrived at Yankee Stadium about seven hours before game time Sunday.
- Florida tops Vandy 7-3 in weather-interrupted SEC title game Updated: May-25-15 12:05 am
HOOVER, Alabama - The Florida Gators started fast and then waited out a few hours of rain delays before their bullpen secured the SEC title.
- Florida State beats NC State 6-2 in ACC title game Updated: May-24-15 9:59 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Florida State sure turned things around at the Atlantic Coast Conference Tournament.
- SEC gets 4 host sites for NCAA baseball tournament regionals Updated: May-24-15 9:45 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Defending national champion Vanderbilt and three other Southeastern Conference teams were among the 16 regional hosts named Sunday for the NCAA Division I baseball tournament.
- Baylor fires longtime baseball coach Steve Smith Updated: May-24-15 8:38 pm
WACO, Texas - Baylor has fired longtime baseball coach Steve Smith after the Bears had their fewest wins since 1981.
- Texas wins Big 12 title, beating Oklahoma State 6-3 Updated: May-24-15 6:01 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Zane Gurwitz broke a tie with a two-run single in the eighth inning and fifth-seeded Texas won the Big 12 championship Sunday, beating second-seeded Oklahoma State 6-3.
- Michigan beats Maryland 4-3, wins Big Ten baseball tourney Updated: May-24-15 5:10 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Michigan needed to win the Big Ten Tournament to qualify for the NCAA Tournament. The 2015 Wolverines added their own unique chapter to the school's history.
- Riley's grand slam lifts NC State past Virginia 10-2 at ACCs Updated: May-23-15 11:00 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Bubby Riley hit a grand slam and North Carolina State scored eight runs in the eighth inning for a 10-2 victory over Virginia on Saturday night in the Atlantic Coast Conference tournament.
- Ohio's Sitz throws first no-hitter in MAC tourney history Updated: May-23-15 10:42 pm
AVON, Ohio - Ohio University's Connor Sitz threw the first no-hitter in Mid-American Conference tournament history, beating Bowling Green 6-0 on Saturday.
- Rivera's homer lifts Florida past LSU 2-1 in SEC Tournament Updated: May-23-15 8:47 pm
HOOVER, Alabama - Mike Rivera homered to open the top of the ninth inning and Florida beat LSU 2-1 on Saturday to advance to the Southeastern Conference Tournament championship game.
- Miami rallies to beat Notre Dame 6-5 at ACC tourney Updated: May-23-15 7:29 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Brandon Lopez singled home the winning run in the bottom of the ninth inning and Miami rallied to beat Notre Dame 6-5 on Saturday at the Atlantic Coast Conference baseball tournament.
- Maryland reaches Big Ten title game with 4-2 win vs Indiana Updated: May-23-15 5:32 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Maryland scored four times in an error-prone seventh inning and beat Indiana 4-2 Saturday to advance to the Big Ten Tournament championship game.
- Cronenworth leads Michigan past Illinois 5-3 Updated: May-23-15 5:24 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Jacob Cronenworth had three hits, drove in three runs and earned his seventh save to help Michigan beat Illinois 5-3 on Saturday to advance to the Big Ten championship game.
- Texas tops Baylor 4-0 to reach Big 12 title game Updated: May-23-15 5:06 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Freshman Connor Mayes pitched a two-hit shutout and Tres Barrera and Brooks Marlow each drove in two runs to lead Texas to a 4-0 victory Saturday against Baylor and reach the Big 12 Tournament title game.
- Dustin Williams leads Oklahoma St to 5-1 win vs Oklahoma Updated: May-23-15 5:03 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Dustin Williams had three hits, two RBIs and scored twice to power Oklahoma State to a 5-1 victory Saturday over Oklahoma in the Big 12 Tournament semifinals.
- Vanderbilt rides power surge to 12-3 win over Texas A&M Updated: May-23-15 5:03 pm
HOOVER, Alabama - Dansby Swanson, Will Toffey and Zander Wiel all homered to help Vanderbilt power its way to a 12-3 victory over Texas A&M Saturday in the semifinals of the Southeastern Conference tournament.
- FSU advances to ACC title game by beating Louisville 6-0 Updated: May-23-15 2:12 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Ben DeLuzio homered and drove in two runs as Florida State advanced to the Atlantic Coast Conference tournament championship game by beating Louisville 6-0 on Saturday.
- 95th time lucky for University of Tokyo baseball team Updated: May-23-15 9:53 am
TOKYO - A Japanese university baseball team finally ended its 94-game losing streak on Saturday, winning for the first time in five years.