- Mariners lose another heartbreaker in 9th to Angels, 4-3 Updated: May-07-15 2:59 am
- Conley's comeback stirs memories of gritty performances Updated: May-07-15 2:47 am
The Masked Assassin. One-Eyed Charlie. The Terminator.
- Giavotella's double in 9th lifts Angels over Mariners 4-3 Updated: May-07-15 2:17 am
ANAHEIM, California - Johnny Giavotella has quickly found a home with the Los Angeles Angels - and shown a flair for the dramatic on more than one occasion.
- Rangers rout Astros 11-3 to complete 3-game sweep Updated: May-07-15 2:03 am
HOUSTON - After a long stretch of outstanding baseball, the Houston Astros stumbled as soon as Texas arrived in town.
- Tigers can't hold late lose to Sox 7-6 Updated: May-07-15 1:41 am
CHICAGO - Joba Chamberlain felt good, and early on everything seemed to be falling into place.
- Cabrera, White Sox rally for 7-6 win over Tigers Updated: May-07-15 1:39 am
CHICAGO - The White Sox hadn't hit a home run in nine games, a drought manager Robin Ventura knew eventually had to end.
- Danny Duffy roughed up by Indians as Royals lose 10-3 Updated: May-07-15 12:54 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Danny Duffy offered no excuses for his poor performance. Nor did he try to blame anyone else.
- Peguero hits 2 homers, Rangers rout Astros 11-3 behind Lewis Updated: May-07-15 12:47 am
HOUSTON - The Texas Rangers showed what they can do when their pitching and offense are clicking.
- Rosario homers in debut; Twins blast A's 13-0 Updated: May-07-15 12:45 am
- Cardinals' 8-game streak ends with 6-5 loss to Cubs Updated: May-07-15 12:44 am
ST. LOUIS - After getting the big hit two straight nights, Mark Reynolds cooled off.
- Cubs end Cardinals' 8-game streak with 6-5 win Updated: May-07-15 12:39 am
ST. LOUIS - Anthony Rizzo went deep again. So did Jon Lester.
- Indians rough up Danny Duffy, roll to 10-3 win over Royals Updated: May-07-15 12:39 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Indians had won just twice in their first 11 games against left-handed starters this season, and were forced to face Royals lefty Danny Duffy on the mound Wednesday night.
- Rosario homers in debut in Twins' 13-0 win over A's Updated: May-07-15 12:36 am
MINNEAPOLIS - As Eddie Rosario leaned against his locker and checked the hundreds of congratulatory text messages and voicemails, his grin was still a mile wide.
- Wieland allows 5 runs in first in Brewers' 6-3 win Updated: May-07-15 12:27 am
MILWAUKEE - Joe Weiland wanted to impress the Los Angeles Dodgers, making his first start of the season after being called up from the minor leagues earlier Wednesday.
- Red Sox waste late chances in 5-3 loss to Rays Updated: May-07-15 12:26 am
BOSTON - The Boston Red Sox spent a lot of money during free agency to fix a slumbering offense.
- Orioles shut down by deGrom, lose to Mets 5-1 Updated: May-07-15 12:17 am
NEW YORK - Ubaldo Jimenez thinks the Baltimore Orioles' offense is just fine. It was the New York Mets' pitching that was the problem in this two-game series.
- Lind homers, doubles in Brewers' 6-3 win Updated: May-07-15 12:05 am
MILWAUKEE - The Milwaukee Brewers scored a total of 10 runs in Wily Peralta's first five starts this season.
- No joke: Bob Uecker among broadcasters locked in booth Updated: May-07-15 12:02 am
MILWAUKEE - Brewers broadcaster and funnyman Bob Uecker was locked in the radio booth at Miller Park when the door handle broke during the sixth inning against the Dodgers Wednesday night.
- DeGrom strikes out 9, Mets beat Orioles 5-1 Updated: May-06-15 11:50 pm
NEW YORK - Apparently all Jacob deGrom needed were his curveball and changeup.
- Rockies swept in DH by D-backs, skid grows to 7 straight Updated: May-06-15 11:34 pm
DENVER - Troy Tulowitzki was in no hurry to leave the dugout even after more than 6 hours of baseball.
- Phillies strand 10 baserunners in 7-5 loss to Braves Updated: May-06-15 11:34 pm
ATLANTA - With 12 hits and four walks, the Phillies had plenty of scoring chances against the Braves.
- Handcuffed by Reds' Leake, Pirates lose 5th straight 3-0 Updated: May-06-15 11:32 pm
PITTSBURGH - The Pittsburgh Pirates knew Mike Leake's game plan but it still didn't matter.
- Sabathia's struggles continue, Blue Jays beat Yankees 5-1 Updated: May-06-15 11:29 pm
TORONTO - CC Sabathia is stuck in the longest losing streak of his career, and his offense isn't doing a whole lot to help him snap out of it.
- Simmons, Freeman power Braves past Phillies, 7-5 Updated: May-06-15 11:09 pm
ATLANTA - Freddie Freeman and Andrelton Simmons gave the Atlanta Braves a confidence boost to cap a long-awaited series win.
- Buehrle beats Yankees, Blue Jays win 5-1 Updated: May-06-15 11:00 pm