- Perez beaten in 12th, Dodgers lose to Diamondbacks Updated: Apr-19-14 4:17 am
- Hill, Diamondbacks beat Dodgers 4-2 in 12 innings Updated: Apr-19-14 4:11 am
- Column: no April, May or June Madness in NBA Updated: Apr-19-14 3:42 am
- Astros fall behind early, lose to A's 11-3 Updated: Apr-19-14 3:02 am
- Giants play another 1-run game, lose 2-1 to Padres Updated: Apr-19-14 2:35 am
- A's come out swinging to beat Astros 11-3 Updated: Apr-19-14 2:35 am
- Ross, Padres beat Cain and Giants 2-1 Updated: Apr-19-14 2:08 am
- Tulo backs Chatwood and Rockies beat Phillies 12-1 Updated: Apr-19-14 1:11 am
- Pettibone rocked in Phils 12-1 loss to Colorado Updated: Apr-19-14 12:59 am
- Paulino, White Sox hammered by Rangers 12-0 Updated: Apr-19-14 12:56 am
- Bullpen melts down in Yanks 11-5 loss to Rays Updated: Apr-19-14 12:44 am
- Smyly hit hard in Tigers' 11-6 loss to Angels Updated: Apr-19-14 12:42 am
- Loney has 4 RBIs, Rays beat Yankees 11-5 Updated: Apr-19-14 12:33 am
- Deja vu for Lackey in Boston's 8-4 loss to Orioles Updated: Apr-19-14 12:24 am
- Morton, Pirates fall to Brewers again, 5-3 Updated: Apr-19-14 12:23 am
- Indians fall short in 3-2 loss to Blue Jays Updated: Apr-19-14 12:23 am
- Mets held to 1 hit by Harang, Braves in 6-0 loss Updated: Apr-19-14 12:17 am
- Rangers top White Sox 12-0 in Perez's 1st shutout Updated: Apr-19-14 12:11 am
- Twins shut down by Vargas in 5-0 loss to Royals Updated: Apr-19-14 12:08 am
- Pujols hits 497th homer, Angels beat Tigers 11-6 Updated: Apr-19-14 12:05 am
- Orioles cruise to 8-4 win over Red Sox Updated: Apr-19-14 12:05 am
- Vargas shuts down Twins, leads Royals to 5-0 win Updated: Apr-18-14 11:59 pm
- Stanton's slam sends Marlins past Mariners 8-4 Updated: Apr-18-14 11:48 pm
- Cabrera gets 4 hits, Blue Jays edge Indians 3-2 Updated: Apr-18-14 11:41 pm
- Brewers' Lohse beats Pirates again, 5-3 Updated: Apr-18-14 11:38 pm
LOS ANGELES - Aaron Hill was having a miserable night at the plate until he got one more chance to redeem himself. A few well-chosen words of encouragement from manager Kirk Gibson didn't hurt.
ATLANTA - If the playoff-bound Atlanta Hawks were in any other sport, they might have a glimmer of hope for winning a championship.
OAKLAND, California - Bo Porter's team had already fallen behind big when he lost his temper.
SAN DIEGO - The San Francisco Giants have played eight straight games decided by one run, losing four of them.
OAKLAND, California - Jed Lowrie insisted he calmly asked Houston second baseman Jose Altuve why the Astros were trying to hit him with a pitch in the third inning. Lowrie had tried to bunt in the first with his Oakland Athletics already leading by seven runs, yet said it was because the defense had shifted.
SAN DIEGO - Years later and some 500 miles to the south, Tyson Ross still considers the San Francisco Giants to be rivals.
DENVER - Troy Tulowitzki set up his big day at the plate in his first appearance.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Felipe Paulino gave up six hits and a walk, hit a batter and threw two wild pitches in the first seven-run inning in the majors this season.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - The bullpen played a big role in the Yankees' five-game winning streak. A meltdown by New York's relievers proved just as pivotal in a loss Friday night.
DETROIT - Drew Smyly's return to the rotation was an inauspicious one.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - James Loney and the Tampa Bay Rays ended their four-game slide with a late-inning comeback.
BOSTON - It was a repeat performance the John Lackey could have done without.
CLEVELAND - Yan Gomes took the blame. For the Indians, there was plenty to go around.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Martin Perez turned toward first base, waiting for the call he hoped was coming.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Ricky Nolasco was virtually unhittable a week ago in Minnesota, shutting down the scuffling Royals over eight innings in an easy victory that came amid a three-game sweep.
DETROIT - Albert Pujols is quietly closing in on 500 home runs.
BOSTON - Jonathan Schoop had recorded the first three-hit game of his young career by the seventh inning Friday night.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Jason Vargas began tinkering sometime between the second and third inning, after his pitch count had risen perilously high yet he'd managed to wiggle out of three straight jams.
CLEVELAND - Sergio Santos wasn't as wild. He was just as worrisome.
PITTSBURGH - Though it wasn't a clean effort, it was a win for the Milwaukee Brewers, and they'll take it.