- Belfort gives up title shot after Nevada bans TRT Updated: Feb-28-14 8:00 pm
- Veronica Campbell-Brown cleared to return to track Updated: Feb-24-14 1:27 pm
- Canada rules rink, a flame dies, an Olympics ends Updated: Feb-23-14 2:04 pm
- IOC confident in success of anti-doping program Updated: Feb-23-14 10:16 am
- Italian bobsledder tests positive at Sochi Games Updated: Feb-21-14 11:07 am
- Singh gets key ruling in lawsuit against PGA Tour Updated: Feb-18-14 5:12 pm
- Pacquiao, Bradley face enhanced testing in Vegas Updated: Feb-14-14 1:35 pm
- Cycling doping panel seeking testimonies Updated: Feb-11-14 12:22 pm
Vitor Belfort dropped out of his upcoming UFC middleweight title shot on Thursday a few hours after the Nevada Athletic Commission banned testosterone replacement therapy.
KINGSTON, Jamaica - Decorated Jamaican sprinter Veronica Campbell-Brown says she has been cleared to return to the track by the world sports court some 10 months after returning a positive test at an island meet.
SOCHI, Russia - The Olympic flame was snuffed out. No chance of that for the Canadian hockey team, champions again.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - At the midpoint of the Sochi Games, not yet marred by a single case of doping, the IOC's top medical official said its efforts to catch drug cheats were so successful they had scared them all away.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Bobsledder William Frullani was kicked out of the Sochi Games after a positive doping test, the Italian Olympic committee announced Friday.
Vijay Singh received a favorable ruling in his lawsuit against the PGA Tour when a judge allowed his complaint that he was treated differently from other players under the tour's anti-doping policy.
LONDON - The independent panel investigating doping in cycling hopes the chance for reduced bans and even immunity will encourage witnesses - including Lance Armstrong - to come forward.