- Gruden concerned about youth sports Updated: Mar-07-14 5:03 am
- Fraud found in Ga. high school football program Updated: Mar-05-14 8:32 pm
- Mass. man convicted in teen football player death Updated: Mar-05-14 7:11 pm
- Shows, who led 8 West Monroe teams to titles, dies Updated: Mar-03-14 8:53 pm
- AP Source: Peyton Manning passes physical Updated: Mar-03-14 4:18 pm
- TV winners in annual Texas AP Broadcasters contest Updated: Mar-03-14 1:12 pm
- Wilson's Perry finds outlet through journalism Updated: Mar-02-14 11:00 am
- Firm says its design of $60M stadium not flawed Updated: Mar-01-14 4:15 pm
- Destrehan coaches get probation Updated: Feb-28-14 10:24 am
- Kerens beats Weimar 56-36 Updated: Feb-27-14 1:46 pm
- Lawyer: Navy sexual-assault case will move forward Updated: Feb-25-14 8:02 pm
- Assault on Mo. football field draws probation Updated: Feb-25-14 5:48 pm
- Trial in Mass. football player's slaying to start Updated: Feb-25-14 8:23 am
- High school athlete to sue school after injury Updated: Feb-24-14 5:20 pm
- Prep football star to stand trial for assault Updated: Feb-24-14 10:52 am
- Prepping for combine is well-rounded crash course Updated: Feb-20-14 2:24 am
- 2 plead guilty in high school football hazing Updated: Feb-19-14 1:21 pm
- Texas Sports Writers Association 5A all-state team Updated: Feb-15-14 6:46 pm
- Texas Sports Writers Association 4A all-state team Updated: Feb-14-14 6:55 pm
- Texas Sports Writers Association 3A all-state team Updated: Feb-13-14 5:44 pm
- Trial set for coach charged after Ohio rape case Updated: Feb-13-14 10:54 am
- Auburn football star feels heat for 'Bama signing Updated: Feb-12-14 8:25 am
- De Smet football standout found dead Updated: Feb-10-14 8:49 am
- 'Voice of the Tigers' tries to make games fun Updated: Feb-08-14 11:43 am
- Lombardi looking forward to working with Stafford Updated: Feb-07-14 7:29 pm
Like any successful coach, Jon Gruden understands the importance of statistics. He doesn't like the numbers he's seeing about youth sports participation and funding.
ATLANTA - An investigation has revealed that at least 14 football players at an Atlanta high school used fake addresses to enroll and play on the team, Atlanta Public Schools Superintendent Erroll Davis said Wednesday.
BROCKTON, Massachusetts - A man has been convicted of killing a Massachusetts high school football star at a house party nearly seven years ago.
WEST MONROE, Louisiana - A high school football coach who won eight Louisiana state championships has died.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Sixty touchdown passes. Fifteen wins. A fifth MVP trophy.
WASHINGTON - The smallest club at Wilson High School was huddled around senior Jason Perry during an afternoon meeting in late January, listening to its leader give instructions about camera angles. The Tiger Sports Network, created by Perry just six months ago, had a busy day ahead. The four-man team would have to shoot a wrestling match and a swimming meet later that afternoon - and Perry knew exactly where he wanted each of his videographers positioned at the events.
ALLEN, Texas - An architecture company says extensive cracking at a $60 million Texas high school football stadium is not the result of flaws in its design, according to a newspaper report published Saturday.
THIBODAUX, Louisiana - Five assistant football coaches at Destrehan High that were accused of cheating during a game with South Lafourche High School have been placed on probation.
AUSTIN, Texas - Senior guard Taylor Ames scored five of her game high 21 points early in the third quarter as Kerens grabbed a 28-14 lead and cruised past Weimar 56-36 in a UIL State Class 1A Division 1 girls basketball semifinal Thursday.
WASHINGTON - A lawyer representing a former Naval Academy football player accused of sexual assault says the case against his client is going forward after a military judge rejected a request to dismiss it for lack of evidence.
PLATTE CITY, Missouri - A northwest Missouri high school football player accused of assaulting another player during a game has pleaded guilty and sentenced to probation.
BROCKTON, Massachusetts - The trial of a Randolph man charged with gunning down a high school football star outside a Brockton house party nearly seven years ago is getting started.
TAMPA, Florida - A Tampa high school football player who hit his head during practice in 2013 intends to sue the Hillsborough County School District, saying that a piece of unattended equipment and a trainer's delay in seeking medical attention put his life in danger.
DETROIT - A 17-year-old Detroit prep football star is expected to face trial in the assault of a security guard who was slammed to the floor after telling him to remove his hood in school.
MARTINSVILLE, New Jersey - More than 300 NFL hopefuls will be poked, prodded and tested perhaps more than any other job applicant at the annual scouting combine in Indianapolis this week.
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - Two 18-year-old Hutchinson High School students pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges in a hazing incident involving "branding" of some of the school's football players.
BRYAN, Texas - Allen junior quarterback Kyler Murray and Cedar Hill defensive lineman Xavier Washington are the players of the year on the 63rd Annual Texas Sports Writers Association's Class 5A All-State Football Team.
BRYAN, Texas - Denton Guyer quarterback Jerrod Heard and San Antonio Brennan linebacker Grant Watanabe are the players of the year on the 63rd Annual Texas Sports Writers Association's Class 4A All-State Football Team.
BRYAN, Texas - Carthage senior quarterback Blake Bogenschutz and Fairfield senior running back Larry Rose shared offensive player of the year on the 63rd Annual Texas Sports Writers Association's Class 3A All-State Football Team.
STEUBENVILLE, Ohio - A former volunteer coach whose home was allegedly the scene of a drinking party that preceded the rape by two Ohio high school football players is set for trial in the spring.
AUBURN, Alabama - When Rashaan Evans reached under the table situated in the middle of Auburn High's basketball court, he knew the moments that followed would disappoint some people.
ST. LOUIS - Grief counselors at De Smet High School in suburban St. Louis are helping students following the death of a football standout at the school.
HASTINGS, Nebraska - Attend a Hastings High home football or basketball game and you're likely to hear the "Voice of the Tigers" announcing the action.
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - Joe Lombardi has already spent plenty of time analyzing his new quarterback.