- 2015 AP Division II All-Ohio Football Team Updated: Nov-30-15 12:05 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Associated Press 2015 Division II All-Ohio football team:
- AP 2015 Division I All-Ohio Football Team Updated: Nov-30-15 12:04 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Associated Press 2015 All-Ohio football team:
- At least 17 high school football coaches get six-figure pay Updated: Nov-29-15 10:06 am
MOULTRIE, Georgia - The head coach of Colquitt County's football team is one of at least 17 coaches earning a six-figure salary in Georgia, according to The Moultrie Observer's analysis of state data and requests for public information submitted to dozens of local school districts.
- Loyola Academy beats Marist for Class 8A championship Updated: Nov-28-15 11:44 pm
DEKALB, Illinois - For all the dominance on offense displayed by unbeaten Loyola Academy on Saturday, the key to its 41-0 victory over Marist for the Class 8A title was defense.
- Orchard Lake St. Mary's wins 2nd straight Division 3 title Updated: Nov-28-15 11:35 pm
DETROIT - Orchard Lake St. Mary celebrated another state title Saturday, but standout running back Justin Myrick admitted it wasn't easy.
- Center Grove wins 6A title with 28-16 win over Penn Updated: Nov-28-15 11:20 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Titus McCoy ran for 193 yards and scored three touchdowns to lead Center Grove to a 28-16 victory over Penn in the 6A title game on Saturday.
- Summit downs Ashland 45-28 for 5A title Updated: Nov-28-15 10:46 pm
HILLSBORO, Oregon - John Bledsoe passed for two touchdowns and ran for two more, and Summit of Bend claimed the school's first state football title with a 45-28 win over Ashland in the OSAA Class 5A state championship game Saturday night.
- Fort Osage defeats Chaminade 63-28 for Class 5 title Updated: Nov-28-15 9:34 pm
ST. LOUIS - Skylar Thompson threw for four touchdowns and ran for three others to lead Fort Osage to a 63-28 win over Chaminade in the Class 5 state championship game on Saturday.
- Cascade defeats Scappoose 37-28 for Class 4A title Updated: Nov-28-15 9:19 pm
HILLSBORO, Oregon - Garrett Coffey ran for 155 yards and three touchdowns and Cascade of Turner won its first state football title in 35 years after the Cougars defeated Scappoose 37-28 in the OSAA Class 4A state championship game Saturday.
- Grand Rapids West Catholic wins Division 5 title Updated: Nov-28-15 9:16 pm
DETROIT - It was a typical season for Grand Rapids West Catholic: slow start, but a state championship finish.
- Glenbard West beats Libertyville for Class 7A championship Updated: Nov-28-15 9:03 pm
DEKALB, Illinois - Sam Brodner ran for 264 yards and four touchdowns to help Glenbard West to a 34-28 victory over Libertyville in the Class 7A championship game on Saturday.
- Miege beat Andover Central 68-12 for Class 4A-I title Updated: Nov-28-15 8:50 pm
TOPEKA, Kansas - Halfback Dawson Downing rushed for 231 yards and six touchdowns as Bishop Miege beat Andover Central 68-12 for the Class 4A-I Championship on Saturday.
- Defense leads Fort Wayne Bishop Dwenger to 4A title Updated: Nov-28-15 8:43 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Frank Yanko and Bishop Dwenger shut down Lucas Patton on their way to a 27-3 victory over East Central in the Class 4A title game at Lucas Oil Stadium on Saturday.
- Phillipsburg beats Troy 30-29 for Class 2-1A football title Updated: Nov-28-15 7:48 pm
HAYS, Kansas - Sophomore running back Kirk Coomes rushed for 243 yards and four touchdowns as Phillipsburg beat Troy 30-29 for the Class 2-1A football championship on Saturday.
- Holcomb beat Holton 21-0 for Class 4A-II championship Updated: Nov-28-15 7:20 pm
SALINA, Kansas - Senior quarterback Trey Teeter passed for 150 yards and two touchdowns as Holcomb beat Holton 21-0 for its first Class 4A-II championship on Saturday.
- Mill Valley beat Bishop Carroll 35-14 for Class 5A title Updated: Nov-28-15 6:41 pm
PITTSBURG, Kansas - Quarterback Logan Koch rushed for three touchdowns and passed for another as Mill Valley beat Bishop Carroll 35-14 for the Class 5A football championship Saturday.
- Valle Catholic beat Penney 61-36 for the Class 1 title Updated: Nov-28-15 6:09 pm
ST. LOUIS - Connor Basler passed for three scores and ran for two others to lead Valle Catholic to a 61-36 win over Penney in the Class 1 state championship game on Saturday.
- Montini beats Crete-Monee for Class 6A title Updated: Nov-28-15 5:57 pm
DEKALB, Illinois - Just when Crete-Monee appeared to be taking over the Class 6A championship game, Montini's Justin Blake took over.
- Rossville beats Wichita Collegiate 20-19 for Class 3A title Updated: Nov-28-15 5:53 pm
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - Senior quarterback Tucker Horak rushed for 150 yards and three touchdowns as Rossville came from behind to beat Wichita Collegiate 20-19 for the Class 3A football championship on Saturday.
- Bradley Tanner scores 3 TDs as Romeo takes Division 1 title Updated: Nov-28-15 5:28 pm
DETROIT - Romeo's offense, especially running back Bradley Tanner, proved to be too much for Detroit Cass Tech.
- John Burroughs beats Odessa 30-6 for Class 3 championship Updated: Nov-28-15 4:36 pm
ST. LOUIS - Jake Bain rushed for 255 yards and three touchdowns to lead John Burroughs to a 30-6 win over Odessa in the Class 3 state championship game on Saturday.
- No. 3 Monrovia runs through Whiting 33-6 for Class 2A title Updated: Nov-28-15 3:39 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Monrovia executed its game plan and avoided making mistakes. Whiting had its opportunities but struggled to finish drives that ended on Monrovia's side of the field. And once the Bulldogs' impressive running game wore Whiting down, Monrovia put the game out of reach.
- Nazareth Academy wins Class 5A championship Updated: Nov-28-15 2:51 pm
DEKALB, Illinois - Ivory Kelly-Martin kept it simple in the Class 5A championship game.
- Ishpeming wins Division 7 football championship, 22-16 Updated: Nov-28-15 1:49 pm
DETROIT - Ishpeming coach Jeff Olson had a feeling something had to shift in one team's favor.
- Fort Wayne Snider edges New Palestine for Class 5A title Updated: Nov-28-15 12:15 am
INDIANAPOLIS - The Class 5A football title matchup on Friday night was as billed and more - two of the state's most prolific offenses shattering records and turning what was an early blowout into one of the most memorable finishes in Indiana finals history.