- 2013 Minnesota AP all-state football teams Updated: Dec-06-13 1:05 am
- Ensworth rallies to beat MUS 27-10 for state title Updated: Dec-05-13 11:38 pm
- SVSM repeats as Ohio Division 3 football champion Updated: Dec-05-13 11:20 pm
- Spanish Fort rolls past Muscle Shoals, 35-14 Updated: Dec-05-13 11:04 pm
- Franklin beats Linganore 20-7 Updated: Dec-05-13 10:00 pm
- Recent Minnesota AP football Players of the Year Updated: Dec-05-13 9:51 pm
- Roseville QB Jacques Perra named AP player of year Updated: Dec-05-13 9:30 pm
- Knoxville Webb beats St. George's 28-14 for title Updated: Dec-05-13 7:40 pm
- Arizona football player died of blunt force trauma Updated: Dec-05-13 7:01 pm
- Pickens County wins Class 1A football championship Updated: Dec-05-13 6:59 pm
- Hearing delay for Ohio school workers in rape case Updated: Dec-05-13 5:50 pm
- Madison Academy wins 3A title 31-14 over Leeds Updated: Dec-05-13 3:12 pm
- Chicago Bears visit tornado damaged Illinois town Updated: Dec-05-13 11:09 am
- Akron SVSM's Dante Booker Jr. is AP Mr. Football Updated: Dec-04-13 6:41 pm
- 2013 AP Div. VII All-Ohio prep football list Updated: Dec-04-13 6:41 pm
- Ohio Associated Press Mr. Football award winners Updated: Dec-04-13 6:38 pm
- 2013 AP Div. VI All-Ohio prep football list Updated: Dec-04-13 6:35 pm
- AP Nebraska high school football rankings Updated: Dec-04-13 5:21 pm
- Ark. postpones all prep football this weekend Updated: Dec-04-13 5:17 pm
- Weather forces changes in Okla. football playoffs Updated: Dec-04-13 4:30 pm
- Newtown High football team loses in playoffs Updated: Dec-04-13 10:36 am
- Pa. Scholastic Football Rankings Updated: Dec-04-13 9:41 am
- Deion Sanders again leaves school he co-founded Updated: Dec-03-13 10:39 pm
- 2013 AP Div. IV All-Ohio prep football list Updated: Dec-03-13 8:33 pm
- 2013 AP Div. III All-Ohio prep football list Updated: Dec-03-13 8:29 pm
The 2013 Minnesota Associated Press All-State football team, as voted on by statewide media:
COOKEVILLE, Tennessee - Memphis University School led the game for three quarters, but a strong defensive effort in the fourth quarter allowed Ensworth to rally and take a 27-10 victory in the TSSAA Division II-AA title game Thursday night at Tennessee Tech's Tucker Stadium.
MASSILLON, Ohio - The Akron St. Vincent-St. Mary defense not only didn't break, it hardly bent.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Spanish Fort High School exploded for 28 second-half points to beat Muscle Shoals High School 35-14 in the AHSAA Class 5A state championship in Bryant-Denny Stadium to claim the Toros' third title.
BALTIMORE - Jacquez Adams threw two touchdown passes and Kiandre Burrell ran for another score as Franklin earned its first state title with a 20-7 win over Linganore Thursday night in the Class 3A championship game.
Recent winners of the Minnesota Associated Press Player of the Year award for prep football:
MINNEAPOLIS - Roseville senior quarterback Jacques Perra has been picked as the Minnesota Associated Press Player of the Year for high school football.
COOKEVILLE, Tennessee - Running back Todd Kelly led Knoxville Webb to its seventh championship and fourth in the last five seasons, beating St. George's 28-14 in the TSSAA Division II-A state championship on Thursday at Tennessee Tech's Tucker Stadium.
POLACCA, Arizona - Arizona officials have determined that a high school football player who collapsed on the field last month died of blunt force trauma to his head.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Jermarcus Brown rushed for a record 329 yards and three touchdowns as Pickens County High School took down Maplesville High School 38-18 in the AHSAA Class 1A state championship game in Bryant-Denny Stadium.
STEUBENVILLE, Ohio - Wintry weather has postponed a court hearing for school workers charged following an investigation prompted by the rape of a 16-year-old girl by two eastern Ohio high school football players.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Kemoni Miller rushed for 168 yards and two touchdowns to lead Madison Academy to a 31-14 victory over Leeds Thursday in the Class 3A championship game.
WASHINGTON, Illinois - More than a dozen Chicago Bears headed to central Illinois to help with cleanup efforts in the tornado-ravaged community of Washington and meet with members of the community's high school football team.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Dante Booker Jr. is doing his part to make Akron St. Vincent-St. Mary known for football instead of just the alma mater of a certain NBA player.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The 2013 Associated Press Division VII All-Ohio high school football team, based on the recommendations of a state media panel:
2013_Dante Booker Jr., Akron St. Vincent-St. Mary, LB-FB, 6-4, 220, sr. Recorded 87.5 tackles, including 18 for minus yardage, during Fighting Irish's perfect regular season and No. 1 ranking in Division III AP poll. Led a defense that allowed only a touchdown per game as SVSM earned spot in state championship game. Son of a former Auburn player. Committed to Ohio State.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The 2013 Associated Press Division VI All-Ohio high school football team, based on the recommendations of a state media panel:
Here are the final Associated Press Nebraska high school football rankings in Classes A through D-2. Listings include name of school, season record and previous ranking (NR_not ranked). The rankings are based on a formula that includes ratings from the Omaha World-Herald and Lincoln Journal Star plus experts for each class. Class A: Dale Miller, Grand Island Independent. Class B: Jeff Fielder, Scottsbluff Star-Herald. Class C1: Tom Behmer, Norfolk Daily News. Class C2: Brent Wasinius, Fremont Tribune. Class D1: Mark Obermeier, North Platte Telegraph. Class D2: Nick Blasnitz, Hastings Tribune.
NORTH LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Because of a winter storm approaching Arkansas, the agency that governs high school athletics says football playoff games will be pushed back one week. AAA Executive Director Lance Taylor said worries about player and fan safety forced the decision.
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Winter weather on the way to Oklahoma has led the Oklahoma Secondary School Activities Association to delay this week's scheduled high school football playoffs across the state.
NEWTOWN, Connecticut - The dream of the high school football team in Newtown, Connecticut, to win a state championship in honor of the 26 victims killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School has come to an end.
Pennsylvania high school football rankings from PennLive.com, with school's district in parentheses, followed by record and position in last week's rankings. NR means not ranked. Teams with an asterisk are the 2012 PIAA champions.
DALLAS - For the second time in less than two months, NFL Hall of Famer Deion Sanders has been fired by the charter school he co-founded.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The 2013 Associated Press Division IV All-Ohio high school football team, based on the recommendations of a state media panel:
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The 2013 Associated Press Division III All-Ohio high school football team, based on the recommendations of a state media panel: