- Hageman the rare top draft prospect from Minnesota Updated: Mar-03-14 5:53 pm
- Collins, Nets dealing with bright spotlight Updated: Feb-27-14 1:05 am
- NFL Calendar Updated: Feb-26-14 8:26 am
- In Sochi gay rights debate, stars stay offstage Updated: Feb-17-14 9:04 am
- More Texans get health plans on federal website Updated: Feb-12-14 5:43 pm
- Fasel will work hard to keep NHL in Olympics Updated: Feb-11-14 1:56 pm
- White House praises gay Mo. player's announcement Updated: Feb-10-14 3:28 pm
- Trib Total Media buys stake in indoor football Updated: Feb-10-14 10:23 am
- Aurora teenager fends off Super Bowl ad criticism Updated: Feb-07-14 1:13 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The annual pro day workout at Minnesota rarely ranks high on an NFL team's list. The draft prospects participating are usually long shots at best.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Deron Williams took a moment to snap a few photos of Brooklyn teammate Jason Collins at their shootaround in Portland.
March 3 - Deadline for clubs to designate franchise or transition players.
LOS ANGELES - The combination appeared custom-made for a grand display of Hollywood activism: a stirring human rights cause and the international platform that is the Winter Olympics.
HOUSTON - More than 207,000 Texans have used the federal website to purchase health insurance under President Barack Obama's overhaul.
SOCHI, Russia - Rene Fasel is on a mission to keep hockey in the Olympics as compelling and competitive as possible, and it's going to be a tougher task for the president of the International Ice Hockey Federation in the next four years.
WASHINGTON - The White House is applauding a University of Missouri football player's decision to announce that he is gay, with President Barack Obama's spokesman, first lady Michelle Obama and Vice President Joe Biden all portraying him as a courageous and inspirational athlete.
PITTSBURGH - Trib Total Media has purchased a multi-million dollar stake in the Pittsburgh Power indoor football league team.
AURORA, Illinois - A suburban Chicago teenager who performed in a Super Bowl commercial that features young women singing "America the Beautiful" in various languages is fending off criticism about the Coca-Cola advertisement.