- Company in Vikings stadium fatality had 9 safety violations Updated: Aug-27-15 6:05 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The subcontractor involved in a fatal accident at the Minnesota Vikings stadium construction site has received nine citations for worksite safety violations in the past five years, according to public records.
- Police arrest man accused of scamming Seahawks tickets Updated: Aug-25-15 10:58 am
SEATTLE - Just before the second preseason game of the year, Seattle police nabbed a person for selling stolen Seahawks tickets, and they're warning that scams will likely continue.
- Iowa turns to sophomore Myers to replace Scherff Updated: Aug-24-15 6:05 pm
IOWA CITY, Iowa - The public debut for Boone Myers as Iowa's starting left tackle was largely a disaster.
- MLB, players' union announce domestic violence policy Updated: Aug-21-15 7:33 pm
NEW YORK - Major League Baseball can suspend players with pay when legal charges are pending in "exceptional cases" under a new domestic violence policy signed Friday.
- Young Eagles look to continue success under Addazio Updated: Aug-20-15 4:41 pm
BOSTON - Boston College coach Steve Addazio enters his third season knowing it's his recruiting classes that make up the bulk of the team.
- Indiana University extends apparel contract with Adidas Updated: Aug-18-15 3:06 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana University signed an apparel contract extension with Adidas on Monday in a new deal worth $53.6 million over the next eight years, according to Athletic Director Fred Glass.
- Auburn's offseason changes only heighten expectations Updated: Aug-17-15 12:48 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - The Auburn Tigers' offseason changes have not diminished the enthusiasm on the Plains in the least. The new twists have actually heighten expectations.
- Brewers minor leaguer says he's gay; MLB lauds his courage Updated: Aug-16-15 10:58 pm
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - It had been a long day and night for David Denson, in so many ways.
- Odom rides Memphis success back to alma mater Updated: Aug-07-15 4:33 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Barry Odom has returned to familiar surroundings, and he's happy to be back.
- Prosecutor slams judge for ending Peterson's probation early Updated: Aug-07-15 7:57 am
CONROE, Texas - A Texas prosecutor has criticized the judge who cut short the probation of Minnesota Viking Adrian Peterson in a child abuse case.
- Ex-Rep. Sertich named to panel overseeing Vikings stadium Updated: Aug-03-15 12:44 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Former House Majority Leader Tony Sertich has gained a spot on the commission overseeing construction of the new $1 billion Vikings stadium in Minneapolis.
- Boston's bummer summer: Sox slump, Olympics snub, Brady out Updated: Jul-30-15 6:43 am
BOSTON - After the winter of their discontent, it's been one bummer of a summer for Bostonians.