- Golson gets chance to replace Winston at Florida State Updated: May-19-15 6:51 pm
Everett Golson came oh-so close to beating Florida State with Notre Dame last year.
- Panthers LB Davis takes 5-lap spin with Earnhardt Jr. Updated: May-19-15 5:53 pm
CONCORD, North Carolina - Not a lot scares Carolina Panthers linebacker Thomas Davis so he was comfortable going a few laps around Charlotte Motor Speedway at 165 mph with NASCAR driver Dale Earnhardt Jr.
- Expansion soccer team plans $250 million Los Angeles stadium Updated: May-18-15 4:44 pm
LOS ANGELES - Major League Soccer's expansion Los Angeles Football Club plans to build a $250 million stadium on the site of the old Sports Arena next to the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
- NFL Calendar Updated: May-16-15 10:05 am
May 18-20 - Spring owners' meetings, San Francisco
- New Orleans Pelicans fire head coach Monty Williams Updated: May-12-15 7:43 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - The New Orleans Pelicans fired head coach Monty Williams on Tuesday, parting ways with a coach who has a strong relationship with the franchise's marquee player, Anthony Davis.
- Column: After sullied week in sports, let's all shower off Updated: May-08-15 6:02 pm
After a sullied week in sports, we sure could use a shower.
- Colts punter McAfee to drive pace car for Grand Prix of Indy Updated: May-08-15 3:54 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Colts punter Pat McAfee has been selected as the pace car driver for Saturday's Grand Prix of Indianapolis.
- Conley's comeback stirs memories of gritty performances Updated: May-07-15 2:47 am
The Masked Assassin. One-Eyed Charlie. The Terminator.
- Frank Olivo, Santa pelted with snow at '68 Eagles game, dies Updated: May-02-15 4:22 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The fill-in Santa whose downfield jaunt at a Philadelphia Eagles game in 1968 lives on in sports history for the hail of snowballs and shower of boos that rained down on him has died. Frank Olivo was 66.
- QB uncertainty abounds for ACC Atlantic Division teams Updated: Apr-28-15 2:05 pm
It was easy to spot all the quarterback uncertainty during the spring for Atlantic Division teams in the Atlantic Coast Conference.