- Broncos gather for 1st time since Super Bowl flop Updated: Apr-20-14 1:12 pm
- Miami (Ohio) honors Ravens' Harbaugh with statue Updated: Apr-19-14 4:24 pm
- Big names among prospective Buffalo Bills buyers Updated: Apr-19-14 2:29 pm
- Vikings to add another $1.2M to stadium project Updated: Apr-19-14 12:23 pm
- Parker honored by community college Hall of Fame Updated: Apr-19-14 12:14 pm
- Star football player's arrest warrant quashed Updated: Apr-19-14 12:04 pm
- Column: no April, May or June Madness in NBA Updated: Apr-19-14 3:42 am
- Colts' Wayne focused on proving doubters wrong Updated: Apr-18-14 9:42 pm
- Did Manning's meeting with Saban cross the line? Updated: Apr-18-14 9:33 pm
- Jags' Tinker aims for inspiration not sad story Updated: Apr-18-14 4:54 pm
- Saints bring back WR Meachem Updated: Apr-18-14 12:50 pm
- NDSU receiver Ryan Smith signs with CFL team Updated: Apr-18-14 10:06 am
- Packers flip burgers at McDonalds during tour Updated: Apr-18-14 8:30 am
- Ex-quarterback McNabb spends day in Arizona jail Updated: Apr-17-14 10:30 pm
- Sharper loses Arizona bid to be released on bail Updated: Apr-17-14 8:17 pm
- OL Reitz signs Colts' qualifying offer Updated: Apr-17-14 6:42 pm
- NFL, lawyers at work on $765M concussion deal Updated: Apr-17-14 6:11 pm
- Jaguars release LB Allen after failed physical Updated: Apr-17-14 5:33 pm
- Jaguars WR Tandon Doss arrested in Indianapolis Updated: Apr-17-14 4:59 pm
- Critics, knee are no concern for Jets RB Johnson Updated: Apr-17-14 4:32 pm
- Aaron Hernandez associate accused of lying to feds Updated: Apr-17-14 4:29 pm
- Montreal team sign Chad Johnson to 2-year contract Updated: Apr-17-14 3:55 pm
- Vikings sign safety Kurt Coleman Updated: Apr-17-14 2:54 pm
- Metrodome demolition reaches completion early Updated: Apr-17-14 2:26 pm
- Atlanta lands MLS expansion team for 2017 Updated: Apr-17-14 4:33 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - No trip to the White House, diamond-encrusted rings or ticker tape parade.
OXFORD, Ohio - John Harbaugh likes the pose on his bronze statue.
BUFFALO, New York - Hall of Fame quarterback Jim Kelly is prepared to make a bid to buy the Buffalo Bills. Donald Trump's on board, too.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Vikings are contributing another $1.2 million to the new stadium to put in a bigger video board on the facility's west end and for other video-related upgrades.
ELLISVILLE, Mississippi - Jackie Parker, a Jones County Junior College athletic star from 1950-1952, has been selected for induction into the Mississippi Community College Sports Hall of Fame.
GAINESVILLE, Florida - The Gainesville Police Department launched an internal investigation late Friday into the quashing of an arrest warrant for a former University of Florida football star and current NFL draft prospect.
ATLANTA - If the playoff-bound Atlanta Hawks were in any other sport, they might have a glimmer of hope for winning a championship.
INDIANAPOLIS - Reggie Wayne spent the offseason working out.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Peyton Manning's never-ending quest to hone his game and Nick Saban's desire to decipher fast-paced offenses led to a recent meeting that the Crimson Tide coach called mutually beneficial.
HOOVER, Alabama - Carson Tinker is no longer that no-name guy who delivers the ball on punts and kicks.
FARGO, North Dakota - Former Wahpeton High School and North Dakota State University football standout Ryan Smith is continuing his career north of the border.
ASHLAND, Wisconsin - The workers manning the McDonald's drive-through window in Ashland were enough to make your jaw drop.
MESA, Arizona - Former NFL quarterback Donovan McNabb was released Thursday from an Arizona jail after serving a one-day sentence for a DUI arrest late last year.
PHOENIX - Former NFL All-Pro safety Darren Sharper lost his bid Thursday to be released on bail in a sexual assault case after an Arizona judge found there's enough evidence to move forward with charges against him in that state.
INDIANAPOLIS - Offensive lineman Joe Reitz has signed his qualifying offer with the Colts.
PHILADELPHIA - A judge overseeing thousands of NFL concussion-linked lawsuits says lawyers are still working to address her concerns about a proposed $765 million fund.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis police have arrested Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Tandon Doss on a disorderly conduct charge, but he will not be prosecuted.
NEW YORK - Chris Johnson knows what a lot of people are saying about him.
BOSTON - An associate of former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was arrested in a gun trafficking investigation related to the murder case against Hernandez.
MONTREAL - Former NFL star Chad Johnson will make his return to the gridiron in the Canadian Football League.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Metrodome is no more.
ATLANTA - Arthur Blank donned traditional soccer garb to mark his newest venture - an MLS team for Atlanta.