- Porzingis leads Knicks past Rockets for 4th straight win Updated: Nov-22-15 2:04 am
HOUSTON - Carmelo Anthony and Derek Fisher insist they knew months ago that Kristaps Porzingis was capable of this type of performance.
- Rams defensive end Robert Quinn ruled out for Baltimore game Updated: Nov-21-15 10:43 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis defensive end Robert Quinn has been ruled out for the Rams' game Sunday at Baltimore with injuries to his hip and back.
- Lawyers for Winston, Kinsman unhappy on eve of documentary Updated: Nov-21-15 5:49 pm
The back and forth between the representatives of Jameis Winston and Erica Kinsman has ramped up on the eve of CNN's airing of the film "The Hunting Ground."
- 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick goes on season-ending IR Updated: Nov-21-15 3:33 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Quarterback Colin Kaepernick was placed on season-ending injured reserve by San Francisco on Saturday with a left shoulder injury, possibly signaling an end to his time with the 49ers just three seasons after he led them to a Super Bowl.
- Jets activate Enunwa, promote Catapano, place Stacy on IR Updated: Nov-21-15 3:18 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - The New York Jets have activated wide receiver Quincy Enunwa, adding him to the roster from the suspended list in time for their game against the Houston Texans on Sunday.
- Packers upgrade status for Hyde, Lang; Randall hurt Updated: Nov-21-15 3:09 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Safety Micah Hyde has been upgraded to probable on the Green Bay Packers' injury report for Sunday's game at Minnesota, while cornerback Damarious Randall's availability is now in question because of a hamstring injury.
- Bills' Ryan worried Kyle Williams could miss rest of season Updated: Nov-21-15 2:04 pm
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Buffalo Bills coach Rex Ryan says there's a 50-50 chance veteran defensive tackle Kyle Williams could miss the remainder of the season because of a left knee injury.
- NASCAR's Gordon tries to win championship in career finale Updated: Nov-21-15 1:46 pm
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Jeff Gordon is trying to achieve what few sports greats have done before - win a championship in his final season. A surefire future Hall of Famer, Gordon can clinch his fifth career NASCAR Sprint Cup championship on Sunday at Homestead-Miami Speedway.
- Joseph the man in the middle of Vikings' improving defense Updated: Nov-21-15 2:23 am
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - Restructuring the porous Minnesota Vikings defense started with one big move for coach Mike Zimmer in 2014: signing 329-pound nose tackle Linval Joseph.
- Manning will stay back in Denver to continue rehab Updated: Nov-21-15 2:23 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Peyton Manning is staying back in Denver when the Broncos travel to Chicago this weekend so he can continue getting treatment on a variety of ailments. He has company in DeMarcus Ware, who's staying behind to keep rehabbing his bad back.
- Carlos Hyde out; Shaun Draughn to start in Seattle Updated: Nov-20-15 7:54 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - San Francisco running back Carlos Hyde will miss his third game with a stress fracture in his left foot, 49ers coach Jim Tomsula said Friday, days after suggesting he might be available.
- WRs Floyd, Brown questionable against Bengals Updated: Nov-20-15 7:15 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Michael Floyd and John Brown, two of Arizona's top three wide receivers, are listed as questionable because of hamstring injuries for the Cardinals' game Sunday night against the Cincinnati Bengals.
- Lions' new president stresses ties to Ford family Updated: Nov-20-15 7:09 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - Rod Wood described himself as a lifelong Lions fan who has Matthew Stafford on his fantasy team.
- Jets' Richardson (hamstring) questionable; Fitzpatrick fine Updated: Nov-20-15 7:02 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - The New York Jets might be without one of their big playmakers on the defensive line.
- Jaguars gaining in AFC South despite stalling in red zone Updated: Nov-20-15 6:52 pm
- Marshawn Lynch questionable for Seahawks against 49ers Updated: Nov-20-15 6:42 pm
RENTON, Washington - Running back Marshawn Lynch is questionable for Sunday's game against the San Francisco 49ers because of an abdominal injury that has limited him the last two weeks.
- Jets face huge test in keeping Texans' J.J. Watt in check Updated: Nov-20-15 6:36 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - Ryan Fitzpatrick saw enough of J.J. Watt last season with the Houston Texans to know why he's such a force to be reckoned with.
- Chargers to retire LaDainian Tomlinson's No. 21 Updated: Nov-20-15 6:36 pm
SAN DIEGO - The San Diego Chargers will retire LaDainian Tomlinson's No. 21 jersey during halftime of their game Sunday against Kansas City.
- Mularkey plans to stay course with struggling Titans Updated: Nov-20-15 6:19 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee Titans interim coach Mike Mularkey pledged Friday to stay the course with his struggling team, the day after it lost for the eighth time in 10 games.
- Packers QB Rodgers probable for division showdown vs Vikings Updated: Nov-20-15 5:58 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - James Campen didn't have to be told the unsettling numbers for how often Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers has been knocked around in recent weeks.
- Rams DEs Long, Quinn both listed as questionable Updated: Nov-20-15 5:51 pm
ST. LOUIS - Defensive end Chris Long is optimistic about returning to action after being out since Oct. 11 with a broken bone in his right knee.
- Have arm, will travel: Life of NFL journeymen quarterbacks Updated: Nov-20-15 5:36 pm
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Josh Johnson thumbs through the array of Buffalo Bills-themed T-shirts, pullovers and sweatpants that hang at his locker. Almost everything he wears is provided by the team - his fourth since April.
- Cowboys' RB Darren McFadden questionable vs Miami Updated: Nov-20-15 5:24 pm
IRVING, Texas - Dallas running back Darren McFadden is questionable for Sunday's game against Miami with a groin injury, and inexperienced backups could lead to some shuffling behind him.
- Cardinals' Palmer fined $11,576 by NFL for pelvic thrust Updated: Nov-20-15 5:03 pm
NEW YORK - Arizona Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer has been fined $11,576 by the NFL for a celebratory gesture toward the crowd last Sunday.
- Column: DraftKings, FanDuel wrong for now, but on right side Updated: Nov-20-15 4:54 pm
Say goodbye to all those annoying commercials.