- 4 SEC teams advance in NCAA gymnastics Updated: Apr-18-14 11:59 pm
- Longtime Illini gymnastics coach earns honor Updated: Apr-16-14 4:03 am
- Mikulak wins 7th individual NCAA title Updated: Apr-12-14 10:45 pm
- Olympic champion Gabby Douglas reunites with coach Updated: Apr-07-14 12:57 am
- 2 UA women gymnasts qualify for NCAA Championship Updated: Apr-06-14 3:35 pm
- OU women gymnasts claim NCAA regional championship Updated: Apr-06-14 3:29 pm
- UNH gymnastics team heads to regionals Updated: Mar-25-14 5:06 am
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Four Southeastern Conference teams advanced Friday night to the Super Six of the NCAA women's gymnastics championships.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - The former head of the Illini men's gymnastics team has been named to the USA Gymnastics Hall of Fame.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Down to his final event, Michigan's Sam Mikulak landed from the parallel bars and pumped both fists.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Olympic gold medalist Gabby Douglas is reuniting with the coach who helped her win gold in 2012.
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Two University of Arkansas women's gymnasts have qualified for the all-around competition at the NCAA Championship.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - The University of Oklahoma women's gymnastics team has won its fifth straight NCAA regional championship and advances to the NCAA Championships.
DURHAM, New Hampshire - The 23rd-ranked University of New Hampshire gymnastics team has been selected to compete as the No. 4 seed at the NCAA regional championship, to take place at Penn State on April 4.