- 'Miracle on Ice' gold medal to be auctioned Updated: Apr-18-14 11:23 am
- Parade honors Union College's hockey championship Updated: Apr-17-14 6:41 pm
- UND goalie Gothberg to return for junior season Updated: Apr-17-14 9:26 am
- Princeton hires first woman athletic director Updated: Apr-15-14 7:39 pm
- UND men's hockey in top five in both final polls Updated: Apr-15-14 8:42 am
- Hockey title puts tiny Union on the sports map Updated: Apr-15-14 5:56 am
- Minnesota senior Serratore signs with Adirondack Updated: Apr-14-14 6:21 pm
- Parade planned for Union's NCAA hockey champs Updated: Apr-14-14 5:52 pm
- Daniel Sedin injured in Canucks' win over Flames Updated: Apr-14-14 3:50 am
- Union wins NCAA title, beating Minnesota 7-4 Updated: Apr-13-14 12:13 am
- Penn State says it's exceeded $2B fundraising goal Updated: Apr-12-14 7:04 pm
- Boston College's Gaudreau wins Hobey Baker Updated: Apr-11-14 7:12 pm
- Police quell rowdy crowd after NCAA semifinal win Updated: Apr-11-14 4:53 pm
- Minnesota beats North Dakota on last-second goal Updated: Apr-11-14 12:50 am
- Union advances to Frozen Four title game Updated: Apr-10-14 11:17 pm
- UND men's hockey skating for national title shot Updated: Apr-10-14 7:04 am
- North Dakota's Mattson earns NCAA's Elite 89 award Updated: Apr-10-14 5:33 am
- Union rolls into Philly as Frozen Four's "Rocky" Updated: Apr-09-14 8:00 pm
- Robertson named new commissioner of WCHA Updated: Apr-08-14 6:39 pm
- N Dakota walk-on making most of D-I opportunity Updated: Apr-08-14 4:42 pm
- Sens make friendly wager on Frozen Four semifinal Updated: Apr-07-14 10:17 am
- Hobey Baker finalists: Carey, Dowd, Gaudreau Updated: Apr-02-14 12:50 pm
- Minnesota advances to Frozen Four Updated: Mar-31-14 12:05 am
- BC beats Lowell to reach Frozen Four Updated: Mar-30-14 9:17 pm
- Nic Dowd scores in OT for St. Cloud State Updated: Mar-30-14 1:53 am
MINNEAPOLIS - One of the Olympic gold medals earned after the famed "Miracle on Ice" hockey game in 1980 will be auctioned beginning next week.
SCHENECTADY, New York - Union College's championship hockey team has been awarded the key to the city after a celebratory parade from the campus to the steps of Schenectady's City Hall.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The goalie who helped lead the University of North Dakota to the NCAA Frozen Four is sticking around.
PRINCETON, New Jersey - Mollie Marcoux has been hired as Princeton's athletic director, leaving her job as a sports management executive and returning to the school where she starred in two sports.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The University of North Dakota men's hockey team is ranked in the top five in the final edition of both national polls.
SCHENECTADY, New York - After tiny Union College toppled the heavyweights of hockey for the national title, its president, Stephen Ainlay, couldn't resist a little cheerleading.
MINNEAPOLIS - University of Minnesota senior Tom Serratore has signed an amateur tryout contract with the Adirondack Phantoms of the AHL.
SCHENECTADY, New York - The city of Schenectady plans to hold a parade for hometown Union College's Division I men's hockey champions.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - A miserable season for the Vancouver Canucks ended with a scary incident.
PHILADELPHIA - Tiny Union College skated off with the biggest trophy in college hockey.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Penn State announced Saturday it blew past the $2 billion goal in a seven-year fundraising campaign that has expanded student scholarships, brought a big-time hockey program to campus and built a new children's hospital in Hershey.
PHILADELPHIA - Boston College forward Johnny Gaudreau won the Hobey Baker Award on Friday night as the top Division I college hockey player, and signed with the Calgary Flames.
MINNEAPOLIS - University of Minnesota students were warned Friday that a heavy police presence will be in place during the national hockey championships to prevent a repeat of the riotous behavior that erupted after Minnesota edged North Dakota in the Frozen Four semifinals.
PHILADELPHIA - Justin Holl and the Minnesota Golden Gophers cut it about as close as possible after waiting all season to renew their long rivalry with North Dakota.
PHILADELPHIA - Daniel Ciampini and tiny Union College are thriving on college hockey's biggest stage.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The University of North Dakota men's hockey team is taking to the ice, just one win away from another appearance in the national championship game.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - University of North Dakota hockey player Nick Mattson has joined an exclusive club.
PHILADELPHIA - Union doesn't have the championship banner, but the Dutchmen are no underdogs coming into the Frozen Four in Philadelphia.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Western Collegiate Hockey Association has named Bill Robertson its new commissioner.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Connor Gaarder was on his way to a career in NCAA Division III hockey when he accepted a last-minute invitation to walk on at the University of North Dakota.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - U.S. senators from North Dakota and Minnesota are making a friendly wager on the outcome of the NCAA Frozen Four semifinal hockey matchup involving the University of North Dakota and the University of Minnesota.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - St. Lawrence senior forward Greg Carey, St. Cloud State senior forward Nic Dowd and Boston College junior forward Johnny Gaudreau have been chosen as finalists for the Hobey Baker Memorial Award given to the top player in college hockey.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Justin Kloos made sure Minnesota didn't waste its chance to face one of its oldest rivals on the game's biggest stage.
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Boston College coach Jerry York sat at the podium and joked that he still didn't have a regional championship hat. He has another thing, though, a chance at his fifth national title.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Nic Dowd scored with 2:39 left in overtime to give St. Cloud State a 4-3 victory over Notre Dame on Saturday night the NCAA West Regional semifinals.