- North Dakota shuts out Western Michigan 2-0 Updated: Mar-07-14 11:33 pm
- Gopher women's hockey team invited to White House Updated: Mar-07-14 8:30 pm
- Minnesota's Brandt among Patty Kaz top 3 finalists Updated: Mar-06-14 4:14 pm
- UND honoring Lamoureux hockey sisters Updated: Mar-06-14 1:30 pm
- Wisconsin hockey team removed from home ice rink Updated: Mar-04-14 11:39 am
- North Dakota routs St. Cloud St 5-2 Updated: Mar-01-14 12:06 am
- 3 goalies on Minn. teams up for 1st Richter Award Updated: Feb-28-14 6:10 pm
- Bona, Brandt among Patty Kazmaier Award finalists Updated: Feb-27-14 8:56 pm
- Williston State wins 2nd national hockey title Updated: Feb-24-14 7:15 am
- North Dakota beats Minnesota-Duluth 3-0 Updated: Feb-21-14 11:24 pm
- Stone is 1st woman to coach US Olympic hockey team Updated: Feb-19-14 7:52 am
- 3 in goal for US compete on ice, friends off of it Updated: Feb-16-14 12:07 pm
- North Dakota rolls over Miami (Ohio) 9-2 Updated: Feb-15-14 11:07 pm
- Julie Chu leaves US hockey practice nursing hand Updated: Feb-15-14 8:41 am
- Swedes upset Finland 4-2 in women's hockey playoff Updated: Feb-15-14 8:29 am
- NCHC trophy going on display in Grand Forks Updated: Feb-14-14 7:05 am
- Minn. hockey to honor Mayasich during Friday game Updated: Feb-11-14 4:03 pm
- Boston College wins 5th straight Beanpot Updated: Feb-11-14 2:06 am
- After injury, Amanda Kessel back for USA hockey Updated: Feb-10-14 1:54 pm
- US beats Swiss 9-0 in Olympic women's hockey Updated: Feb-10-14 8:57 am
- Russians, Swiss win Olympic women's hockey openers Updated: Feb-09-14 1:26 pm
- Schaus to start in goal for US women against Swiss Updated: Feb-09-14 7:10 am
- North Dakota beats Nebraska-Omaha 4-2 Updated: Feb-07-14 11:48 pm
- Goalie gives Finland potential to upset top teams Updated: Feb-07-14 6:14 pm
- Coach: Vetter to start Olympic opener for US women Updated: Feb-07-14 7:06 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The first National Collegiate Hockey Conference race will come down to the final day.
MINNEAPOLIS - President Barack Obama has invited the University of Minnesota women's hockey team to the White House.
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota sophomore forward Hannah Brandt is among three finalists for the 2014 Patty Kazmaier Memorial Award.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The University of North Dakota is honoring former hockey standouts Monique and Jocelyne Lamoureux (LAM'-uh-roo).
STEVENS POINT, Wisconsin - Just days before the Central Wisconsin Saints hockey team is set to host a playoff game, the team needs a new sheet of ice to play on.
ST. CLOUD, Minnesota - North Dakota's late season surge has it on the verge of winning the first Penrose Cup.
MINNEAPOLIS - Three goaltenders on Minnesota college hockey teams are among candidates for the inaugural Mike Richter Award.
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota's Rachael Bona and Hannah Brandt are among 10 finalists for the 2014 Patty Kazmaier Memorial Award.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - The Williston State College hockey team has won a second straight National Junior College Athletic Association championship.
DULUTH, Minnesota - Luke Johnson provided the offense and Zane Gothberg the defense as North Dakota beat Minnesota-Duluth 3-0 Friday to move into share of the lead in the National Collegiate Hockey Conference.
SOCHI, Russia - Katey Stone has a ready answer when asked what it means to be the first woman to coach the U.S. Olympic women's hockey team.
SOCHI, Russia - Everyone is happy in Goalie World.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - North Dakota scored four goals in each of the first two periods and coasted to a record-setting win over Miami (Ohio) Saturday in the National Collegiate Hockey Conference.
SOCHI, Russia - U.S. forward Julie Chu left the Olympic women's hockey team's practice early on Saturday after an apparent injury to her left hand.
SOCHI, Russia - Sweden defenseman Emma Eliasson is an iron ore miner who lives about a two-hour drive from Finland above the Arctic Circle, and she is a three-time Olympian who played in the bronze medal loss to the Finns four years ago.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The trophy that will go to the regular season champion of the National Collegiate Hockey Conference is going on display in Grand Forks.
MINNEAPOLIS - The University of Minnesota will honor U.S. Hockey Hall of Famer John Mayasich during Friday's Big Ten game against Michigan at Mariucci Arena.
BOSTON - Boston College coach Jerry York had seen all kinds of goals during his storied career. None of them were quite like Patrick Brown's game-winner that sent the Eagles to their school-record fifth straight Beanpot title Monday night.
SOCHI, Russia - Amanda Kessel doesn't need a camera for a selfie.
SOCHI, Russia - U.S. forward Amanda Kessel appeared to score for her first Olympic hat trick, only to watch the referee skate over to the boards for a video review.
SOCHI, Russia - Yekaterina Pashkevich remembers playing in front of a Russian crowd as rowdy as the one that cheered on the country's women's hockey team for its Olympic opener.
SOCHI, Russia - The United States women's hockey team will have a new goaltender for its second game of the Olympics.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - North Dakota scored three times in the third period to beat Nebraska-Omaha 4-2 Friday and move into a share of the lead in the National Collegiate Hockey Conference.
SOCHI, Russia - The American shots came in rapid succession: 59 of them in all when Finnish goalie Noora Raty faced the United States at the home of the "Miracle on Ice."
SOCHI, Russia - Jesse Vetter is back in goal for the U.S. women's hockey team.