- More former players sue NHL regarding concussions Updated: Apr-15-14 11:02 pm
- Panthers jump Sabres to win NHL draft lottery Updated: Apr-15-14 9:59 pm
- Sabres looking to rebuild quickly Updated: Apr-15-14 9:29 pm
- Laviolette will coach US at world championships Updated: Apr-15-14 7:00 pm
- Torres uncertain for playoff opener Updated: Apr-15-14 6:50 pm
- Wild expect to put Granlund back in lineup vs. Avs Updated: Apr-15-14 6:24 pm
- Hoisting the Cup without a hot goalie hard to do Updated: Apr-15-14 6:21 pm
- Flyers goalie Steve Mason iffy for playoffs Updated: Apr-15-14 6:12 pm
- Lightning's Lindback to start Game 1 vs. Canadiens Updated: Apr-15-14 5:44 pm
- Oshie, Morrow practice for Blues Updated: Apr-15-14 5:24 pm
- Blue Jackets don't mind all those who doubt them Updated: Apr-15-14 5:13 pm
- Hurricanes enter offseason of uncertainty Updated: Apr-15-14 2:54 pm
- Flyers turn worst start into postseason berth Updated: Apr-14-14 8:44 pm
- GM says coach change 'wake-up call' for Predators Updated: Apr-14-14 7:33 pm
- Burke: Tortorella should 'keep his mouth shut' Updated: Apr-14-14 7:27 pm
- Isles have strong finish to disappointing season Updated: Apr-14-14 6:57 pm
- Real season just beginning for Penguins Updated: Apr-14-14 6:47 pm
- Playoffs approaching, Blues need goalie to step up Updated: Apr-14-14 6:36 pm
- Minnesota senior Serratore signs with Adirondack Updated: Apr-14-14 6:21 pm
- Blackhawks ready for title defense Updated: Apr-14-14 5:47 pm
- Blue Jackets say just making playoffs not enough Updated: Apr-14-14 5:39 pm
- Bruins bring experience to NHL playoffs Updated: Apr-14-14 5:39 pm
- Coyotes fall flat late under new owners Updated: Apr-14-14 5:15 pm
- Ovechkin says Capitals are in 'middle of nowhere' Updated: Apr-14-14 4:56 pm
- Sabres hope they've bottomed out with season over Updated: Apr-14-14 4:50 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Another group of former NHL players has joined the fight for compensation for head injuries they say they incurred while playing, while at the same time targeting the violence of the game that they believe brought about those injuries.
NHL draft lottery losers last year, the Florida Panthers had their number come up this year.
BUFFALO, New York - Tim Murray's vision of rebuilding the Buffalo Sabres involves several things.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Longtime NHL coach Peter Laviolette will lead Team USA at the IIHF World Championships next month in Minsk, Belarus.
SAN JOSE, California - Raffi Torres is making progress but it's still unclear whether he'll play for the San Jose Sharks in their playoff opener Thursday night against the Los Angeles Kings.
The NHL playoffs have arrived, which means it's time for the goalies to get going.
VOORHEES, New Jersey - Steve Mason kept the Philadelphia Flyers afloat when they struggled early in the season. Now they may have to start the playoffs without their No. 1 goalie.
TAMPA, Florida - Tampa Bay coach Jon Cooper grudgingly gave up the news.
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Blues are getting closer to the lineup that set a franchise record for victories and challenged for first place overall, instead of the patchwork roster that lost six in a row to finish the regular season.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Columbus Blue Jackets don't mind all the doubters.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - The Carolina Hurricanes have entered perhaps their most uncertain offseason since they moved to North Carolina.
PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia Flyers turned the worst start in team history all the way into another playoff berth.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - General manager David Poile hopes he sent the strongest message possible by making the first coaching change in Nashville's history: missing the playoffs is not acceptable for the Predators.
UNIONDALE, New York - The New York Islanders finally found their stride, it just came way too late to salvage this non-playoff season.
PITTSBURGH - The statistics are gaudy.
ST. LOUIS - Exactly as advertised, Ryan Miller came to the St. Louis Blues and the goals-against number went down.
MINNEAPOLIS - University of Minnesota senior Tom Serratore has signed an amateur tryout contract with the Adirondack Phantoms of the AHL.
CHICAGO - Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane had time to heal. Now, they're ready to launch a title defense.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Columbus Blue Jackets have never won a playoff game.
BOSTON - The Boston Bruins had the NHL's best record, allowed the second fewest goals and scored the third most.
GLENDALE, Arizona - Anticipation and expectations rose from the desert at the start of the 2013-14 NHL season.
ARLINGTON, Virginia - Explaining early playoff exits became an annual, awkward task for Alex Ovechkin and the Washington Capitals. This season, for the first time since 2007, they didn't even make the postseason, so now there's something new: real uncertainty.