- Rugby star eager to prove himself with Colts Updated: Dec-04-13 6:23 pm
- Mexico loss a setback for New Zealand football Updated: Nov-14-13 10:16 pm
- Italian Premier Letta backs 2024 Olympic bid Updated: Nov-13-13 8:40 am
- Rugby's Kit McConnell to be IOC sports director Updated: Nov-13-13 6:32 am
- Ben Ryan: an Englishman in Fiji Updated: Nov-12-13 11:28 pm
- Concussion debate in rugby heating up Updated: Nov-08-13 3:36 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Daniel Adongo is finally starting to feel comfortable with the Colts.
WELLINGTON, New Zealand - New Zealand football's greatest celebration is in danger of becoming a very distant memory after the national team's 5-1 loss to Mexico in the first leg of a World Cup qualifying playoff in Mexico City.
ROME - Italian Premier Enrico Letta reiterated his support Wednesday for a possible bid for the 2024 Summer Olympics and promoted a new law to help build football stadiums.
LAUSANNE, Switzerland - Kit McConnell, who has served as head of the Rugby World Cup for 10 years, was appointed as the new sports director of the International Olympic Committee on Wednesday.
SUVA, Fiji - On a palm-fringed training ground and under an unrelenting midday sun, Ben Ryan is busy proving Noel Coward's dictum about "Mad Dogs and Englishmen."
LONDON - It's been nearly three years since Peter Robinson received the phone call every parent dreads.