- Olympic skating scandal official in 4-man race to lead ISU Updated: Apr-27-16 4:39 am
LAUSANNE, Switzerland - A French official who was suspended in the 2002 Salt Lake City Olympic figure skating judging scandal is running in the International Skating Union's presidential election.
- North America wins first Team Challenge Cup Updated: Apr-24-16 2:11 am
SPOKANE, Washington - Gracie Gold bounced back from a bitter disappointment at the World Championships last month to help Team North America win the inaugural Team Challenge Cup on Saturday night.
- Putin: Meldonium not a performance-enhancing drug Updated: Apr-14-16 8:01 am
MOSCOW - Russian President Vladimir Putin waded into the debate over meldonium on Thursday, saying the banned substance should not be considered a performance-enhancing drug.
- Canadian figure skating pioneer David Dore dies at 75 Updated: Apr-09-16 7:29 pm
OTTAWA, Ontario - David Dore, the Canadian figure skating pioneer who headed the national program, has died. He was 75.
- Medvedeva, 16, wins world title with record free skate score Updated: Apr-03-16 12:41 am
BOSTON - Sixteen-year-old Evgenia Medvedeva started giggling when she learned her free skate score at the world championships had set a record. Then she summed it up in English: "Wow."
- Canada's Duhamel, Radford defend pairs world title Updated: Apr-02-16 7:22 pm
BOSTON - The crowd was screaming - and so was Meagan Duhamel.
- France's Papadakis, Cizeron repeat as ice dance world champs Updated: Apr-01-16 12:30 am
BOSTON - Asked about the six stitches she needed for her knee a couple of weeks ago for a gash from partner Guillaume Cizeron's skate, Gabriella Papadakis cheerfully noted they were back on the ice three days later.
- France's Papadakis, Cizeron lead after short dance at worlds Updated: Mar-30-16 4:47 pm
BOSTON - A few months ago, Gabriella Papadakis could only skate slowly around the rink.
- Hochstein of US reaches 1st world championships at age 25 Updated: Mar-29-16 9:13 am
BOSTON - Grant Hochstein wakes up at 5 a.m. most days, not to work on his own skating but to teach the sport to others.