- Mulder, Lee win sprints at World Cup Updated: Dec-06-13 3:46 pm
- American Joey Mantia earns 1st World Cup victory Updated: Dec-06-13 12:39 pm
- US speedskating finally heading in right direction Updated: Nov-12-13 6:17 pm
- American Tucker Fredricks wins 500 Updated: Nov-10-13 6:53 pm
- South Korea's Lee, Dutch men break records Updated: Nov-09-13 7:45 pm
BERLIN - Michel Mulder of the Netherlands beat Olympic champion Mo Tae-bum of South Korea over 500 meters to win his second speedskating World Cup on Friday.
BERLIN - American Joey Mantia, a former inline champion, earned his first World Cup victory Friday, winning the 1,500 meters in 1 minute, 45.80 seconds.
After all the lawsuits and scandals and infighting, the American speedskating program is finally heading in the right direction.
CALGARY, Alberta - American Tucker Fredricks won the men's 500 meters Sunday in a World Cup speedskating event at the Olympic Oval, beating world and Olympic champion Mo Tae-bum of South Korea.
CALGARY, Alberta - South Korea's Lee Sang-hwa broke her own world speedskating record in the 500 meters and the Netherlands bettered its own mark in the men's pursuit Saturday at the Olympic Oval.