- Fiva, Gjefsen win skicross World Cup races Updated: Mar-07-14 9:51 am
- SE Indiana Olympian Goepper honored by lawmakers Updated: Mar-03-14 2:00 pm
- Squaw Valley to fete Reno-Tahoe Olympians March 21 Updated: Mar-02-14 5:51 pm
- Kingsbury wins dual moguls World Cup event Updated: Mar-02-14 3:41 am
- Injured Russian Olympic skier can't feel her legs Updated: Feb-26-14 11:10 am
- Skier's Indiana hometown cheers his Olympic medal Updated: Feb-26-14 6:32 am
- CAS dismisses men's skicross appeal against France Updated: Feb-23-14 5:09 am
- Big Air a likely next step at Olympics Updated: Feb-23-14 3:12 am
- Northug looks for 1st Sochi medal in 50K race Updated: Feb-22-14 5:51 pm
- Canada, Slovenia protest men's skicross result Updated: Feb-22-14 1:59 pm
- At Winter Olympics, an X Games breaks out Updated: Feb-22-14 10:54 am
- Latin American athletes seek place in Winter Games Updated: Feb-21-14 3:21 pm
- Canada finishes 1-2 in Olympic women's skicross Updated: Feb-21-14 9:38 am
- Germany's Woerner taken off course on stretcher Updated: Feb-21-14 9:30 am
- SOCHI SCENE: 'Close to that edge' Updated: Feb-21-14 4:46 am
- SOCHI SCENE: Celebrating Sarah Updated: Feb-21-14 3:34 am
- Fog halts seeding runs in women's skicross Updated: Feb-21-14 3:21 am
- Women's skicross racers brace for tough course Updated: Feb-20-14 6:51 pm
- Onozuka captures bronze for Japan in ski halfpipe Updated: Feb-20-14 5:02 pm
- Sarah Burke's night; Maddie Bowman's gold in Sochi Updated: Feb-20-14 4:56 pm
- Bowman overcomes jitters to grab gold in halfpipe Updated: Feb-20-14 4:36 pm
- SOCHI SCENE: Forever in blue jeans Updated: Feb-20-14 10:45 am
- French sweep medals in skicross at Sochi Games Updated: Feb-20-14 9:45 am
- Burke's vision becomes a reality at Extreme Park Updated: Feb-19-14 7:35 pm
- Teller finds second career in skicross Updated: Feb-19-14 6:50 pm
AROSA, Switzerland - Alex Fiva of Switzerland and Marte Hoeie Gjefsen of Norway won skicross World Cup events on Friday.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana lawmakers are honoring the perseverance and commitment of slopestyle skier Nick Goepper (GEP'-er).
RENO, Nevada - Squaw Valley is planning a special celebration at the Sierra ski resort March 21 to honor more than a dozen U.S. Olympians from the Reno-Lake Tahoe area who competed in the Winter Games in Sochi, Russia, including three who brought home gold.
INAWASHIRO, Japan - Olympic silver medalist Mikael Kingsbury of Canada won a World Cup dual moguls event on Sunday.
MUNICH - Olympic skicross racer Maria Komissarova of Russia remains confident of walking again despite having no feeling in her legs.
LAWRENCEBURG, Indiana - Hundreds of students and others filled the high school gymnasium in slopestyle skier Nick Goepper's southeastern Indiana hometown to celebrate his Olympic bronze medal win.
SOCHI, Russia - The Court of Arbitration for Sport has dismissed an appeal by Canada and Slovenia that tried to disqualify France after it swept the men's skicross race at the Olympics.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Coming soon to an Olympics near you: Could it be Big Air?
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Petter Northug has one last chance to make sure his Sochi Olympics aren't a total failure.
SOCHI, Russia - The Court of Arbitration for Sport says Canada and Slovenia have asked that France's freestyle skicross podium sweep at the Olympics be thrown out because of suit adjustments.
SOCHI, Russia - Without them the U.S. would have just a few gold medals, and NBC would have trouble getting the younger eyeballs it needs to justify the $775 million it spent to land the Winter Olympics.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Latin American countries made their debut in the winter edition of the Olympics at the 1928 Games in St. Moritz, where Argentina finished fourth in the five-man bobsled.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Marielle Thompson and Kelsey Serwa got great air even with their ski boots on, kicking back their heels and flailing their arms so wide, they almost dropped the flowers.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - German skicross racer Anna Woerner fractured her right shin and tore a knee ligament Friday during a nasty fall in her quarterfinal heat.
SOCHI, Russia - The spills and injuries during ski and snowboard events at the Sochi Games come because of athletes pushing hard, not because of course conditions, the head of the International Ski Federation says.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - There are some moments you simply cannot forget.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Fog at the top of the course has halted the seeding run for women's skicross.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - It almost sounds like a sightseeing tour through Moscow: Start with the Bolshoi, keep the speed up through Gorky Park, be careful around Red Square and cruise past the Kremlin.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Ayana Onozuka of Japan gave up speed on a downhill course for spins in a halfpipe.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Sarah Burke's parents looked up the hill and saw the halfpipe workers making one last trip down in the formation of a heart.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Maddie Bowman entered the Olympic debut of women's halfpipe skiing the heavy favorite. Somebody forgot to tell her stomach.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - When Nik Zoricic began his skicross career, he didn't have the right pants, so he wore blue jeans to the mountain.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Just shy of an elegant and historic finish in a sport where both are in short supply, France's Jonathan Midol provided a comic reminder Thursday that in skicross, order comes from chaos, not the other way around.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - A little more than four years ago, Sarah Burke was getting ready to watch the Olympics play out close to her home, wondering when her day under the rings might come.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - This isn't the Olympic dream John Teller originally had in mind.