- Kelly Clark back on top at US Open Updated: Mar-08-14 6:17 pm
- Olympic champion Jamie Anderson win at Vail Updated: Mar-07-14 9:59 pm
- Hedberg, Pancochova win WCup slopestyle titles Updated: Mar-06-14 10:57 am
- Cancer patient gets wish: Riding with Jake Burton Updated: Mar-05-14 3:48 am
- Marolt stepping down from USSA post Monday Updated: Feb-28-14 12:19 pm
- On home ice and snow, Russians win medals tally Updated: Feb-23-14 11:54 am
- US officials defend team performance in Sochi Updated: Feb-23-14 10:29 am
- SOCHI SCENE: Out of the limelight Updated: Feb-23-14 3:38 am
- Big Air a likely next step at Olympics Updated: Feb-23-14 3:12 am
- Analysis: Sochi Games, winding down: an assessment Updated: Feb-22-14 12:46 pm
- At Winter Olympics, an X Games breaks out Updated: Feb-22-14 10:54 am
- Wild completes sweep in snowboard parallel slalom Updated: Feb-22-14 10:30 am
- Putin congratulates Russian gold medalist Vic Wild Updated: Feb-22-14 8:43 am
- Wild wins parallel slalom to complete sweep Updated: Feb-22-14 8:12 am
- Dujmovits rallies for women's parallel slalom gold Updated: Feb-22-14 6:36 am
- Friends Wild, Reiter take divergent paths to Sochi Updated: Feb-21-14 7:06 pm
- Paralympic snowboarder dies in air ambulance stop Updated: Feb-21-14 5:29 pm
- As IPO looms, GoPro enjoys spotlight Updated: Feb-21-14 4:34 pm
- A different Olympics on TVs across the world Updated: Feb-21-14 5:56 am
- Onozuka captures bronze for Japan in ski halfpipe Updated: Feb-20-14 5:02 pm
- SOCHI SCENE: No to arm bands Updated: Feb-20-14 6:28 am
- UND grad treating US Olympic snowboarders in Sochi Updated: Feb-20-14 5:33 am
- Russia's snowboard couple medals together in Sochi Updated: Feb-19-14 4:46 pm
- Takeuchi continues Japan's run at Extreme Park Updated: Feb-19-14 10:56 am
- Wild wins gold for Russia in parallel giant slalom Updated: Feb-19-14 6:45 am
The sun was shining, the halfpipe was perfect and snowboarding felt fun again.
VAIL, Colorado - Olympic gold medalist Jamie Anderson wrapped up the TTR World Snowboard Tour slopestyle title Friday with a victory in snowy conditions at Vail Mountain.
KREISCHBERG, Austria - Mans Hedberg of Sweden and Sarka Pancochova of Czech Republic won the season's final World Cup slopestyle events on Thursday to take the snowboard discipline titles.
There's a good chance almost any of the world's top snowboarders would've said 'yes' to Myles Beute.
Bill Marolt will step down as president and CEO of the U.S. Ski and Snowboard Association on Monday, to be replaced by former Alpine skier Tiger Shaw, who competed in the 1984 and 1988 Olympics.
SOCHI, Russia - Russia's post-Soviet athletic decline hit bottom at the Vancouver Olympics, where the once dominant winter sporting nation left with only three gold medals and the daunting task of rebuilding its team in time to host the Sochi Games.
SOCHI, Russia - The speedskaters flopped, and the hockey team was blanked when it mattered most. If it wasn't for some brand new sports, the medal count would be paltry.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - These are the last Olympics for Bill Marolt as head of the U.S. Ski and Snowboard Association. If that's news - or if you don't even know who Marolt is - then he feels like he's done his job.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Coming soon to an Olympics near you: Could it be Big Air?
SOCHI, Russia - For organization, the Sochi Games deserve a solid 7 marks out of 10. Unless, of course, you had to shower in cold, brown water in an unfinished mountain hotel and griped about it to #SochiProblems on Twitter.
SOCHI, Russia - Without them the U.S. would have just a few gold medals, and NBC would have trouble getting the younger eyeballs it needs to justify the $775 million it spent to land the Winter Olympics.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Facing a nearly impossible deficit against a four-time world champion he'd never outraced, all the unorthodox choices snowboarder Vic Wild made to keep his career alive converged over 30 glorious seconds of perfection.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Vic Wild captured his second gold medal in four days when he won the Olympic debut of men's parallel slalom snowboarding.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Julia Dujmovits of Austria inched past Germany's Anke Karstens at the finish to win gold in women's snowboarding parallel slalom on Saturday.
MELBOURNE, Australia - Paralympic snowboarder Matthew Robinson has died during a refueling stop while being transported in an air ambulance to Australia from Spain with neck and spinal injuries from a race accident.
NEW YORK - GoPro isn't exactly a household name, but anyone who's spent a little time on YouTube is surely familiar with the thousands of snowboarding, surfing and even skateboarding baby videos that its cameras produce.
In Sweden, commentators have fun with Norway's misfortunes. The Dutch can't get enough of their speedskaters. Japan is so crazy about figure skating they show warmups. Canada is hockey crazy, Russia struggles to stay positive even when things look down and the U.S. salutes its stars with the national anthem as it's time to go to bed.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Ayana Onozuka of Japan gave up speed on a downhill course for spins in a halfpipe.
SOCHI, Russia - The IOC's reluctance to allow competitors to wear black arm bands, or any other individual badge, to honor fallen loved ones might seem on the surface to be insensitive. That's hardly the intent, the Olympic committee says.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - A University of North Dakota graduate is working as a physical therapist for U.S. snowboarders in Sochi.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Vic loves Alena. Alena loves Vic.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - A decade ago, when snowboarding was still in its growth stages in Japan, Tomoka Takeuchi knew she had a decision to make.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Former U.S. snowboarder Vic Wild has won gold for Russia in the parallel giant slalom.