- UCLA wins NCAA women's soccer title in overtime Updated: Dec-08-13 6:54 pm
- UCLA wins shootout to reach NCAA title game Updated: Dec-06-13 11:56 pm
- Ex-orchestra conductor finds his rhythm in soccer Updated: Nov-29-13 4:39 pm
- Boston U, North Dakota tie 3-3 Updated: Nov-23-13 10:25 pm
- Arkansas soccer team defeats Oklahoma State 2-1 Updated: Nov-16-13 11:20 am
- Oklahoma State to host Arkansas in NCAA soccer Updated: Nov-13-13 8:38 pm
CARY, North Carolina - Kodi Lavrusky gave UCLA its first NCAA women's soccer title Sunday, scoring in the 97th minute to lift the Bruins past Florida State 1-0 in overtime in cold and rainy conditions.
CARY, North Carolina - Rosie White pushed UCLA into the NCAA Women's College Cup final, scoring the decisive penalty kick against Virginia after the teams tied 1-1 on Friday night.
MUNCIE, Indiana - For anyone used to seeing Leonard Atherton waving a symphony conductor's baton, seeing him kicking a soccer ball seems, at first, a little disconcerting.
BOSTON - Boston University goalie Matt O'Connor made a career-high 55 saves as the Terriers skated away with a 3-3 tie with No. 15 North Dakota on Saturday.
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - The University of Arkansas soccer team has defeated Oklahoma State 2-1 in its first ever appearance at the NCAA Tournament.
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Oklahoma State is to host Arkansas in the first round of the NCAA Women's Soccer Championship.