- Winners announced in 2016 MAPB contest Updated: Apr-23-16 10:31 pm
JACKSON, Mississippi - Winners of the Mississippi Associated Press Broadcasters contest were announced April 23 in Jackson, Mississippi. The MAPB awards recognize outstanding performance in broadcast journalism. The MAPB college competition recognizes outstanding performance in college broadcast journalism.
- Man who killed Nebraska soccer player in 2004 to appeal Updated: Apr-20-16 3:32 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - A man serving decades in prison for the 2004 shooting death of a Nebraska soccer player is taking his case to a federal appeals court.
- Wambach urges UA students to 'learn from my mistakes' Updated: Apr-19-16 11:44 am
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Retired U.S. soccer star Abby Wambach urged University of Arkansas students to learn from her mistakes after her arrest earlier this month on a drunken driving charge.
- Morris and Marshall score, Sounders beat Union, 2-1 Updated: Apr-17-16 1:38 am
SEATTLE - The hometown guy finally made good.
- Kansas City schools end games with other district over slurs Updated: Apr-14-16 2:19 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City School District has canceled all remaining sporting events in 2016 with a nearby school district after students from one of the district's schools reported being taunted with racial slurs.
- Coroner: college soccer player died of exposure, neck injury Updated: Apr-09-16 4:29 pm
DELAWARE, Ohio - A coroner says an Ohio Wesleyan University soccer player whose body was found in a creek died of spinal injuries and exposure to the cold.
- Wambach to speak at University of Kentucky on Tuesday Updated: Apr-05-16 7:05 am
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Retired U.S. soccer star Abby Wambach is scheduled to speak at the University of Kentucky just days after she was arrested for investigation of driving under the influence.