- 5 things to know about Bundesliga round Updated: Dec-05-13 7:21 am
- Montpellier coach Jean Fernandez quits Updated: Dec-05-13 6:32 am
- Bayern's Robben out for 6 weeks with knee injury Updated: Dec-05-13 5:51 am
- Suarez scores 4 goals for Liverpool Updated: Dec-04-13 8:36 pm
- Suarez stars as top 4 all win in Premier League Updated: Dec-04-13 6:48 pm
- United concedes late to lose 1-0 to Everton Updated: Dec-04-13 6:47 pm
- City beats West Brom 3-2 to cure away problems Updated: Dec-04-13 6:43 pm
- PSG loses 2-0 at Evian in French league Updated: Dec-04-13 6:25 pm
- Villa beats Southampton 3-2 in Premier League Updated: Dec-04-13 6:24 pm
- Chelsea wins 4-3 at Sunderland in Premier League Updated: Dec-04-13 6:06 pm
- Arsenal beats Hull to retain Premier League lead Updated: Dec-04-13 5:48 pm
- Tottenham beats Fulham 2-1 in Premier League Updated: Dec-04-13 5:30 pm
- Suarez gives Liverpool 5-1 win over Norwich Updated: Dec-04-13 5:21 pm
- Stoke and Cardiff play out goalless draw in EPL Updated: Dec-04-13 5:21 pm
- Bayern, Leverkusen advance in German Cup Updated: Dec-04-13 5:13 pm
- Swansea beats Newcastle 3-0 in Premier League Updated: Dec-04-13 5:05 pm
- Red Bulls sign Alexander, Kimura and Luyindula Updated: Dec-04-13 3:57 pm
- Platini: WCup draw helping France was FIFA idea Updated: Dec-04-13 3:31 pm
- Brazil to keep World Cup protests at bay Updated: Dec-04-13 2:35 pm
- Attorney: No problems before Brazil collapse Updated: Dec-04-13 2:35 pm
- Bach to travel to Brazil to check on Rio preps Updated: Dec-04-13 12:55 pm
- Brazil downplays missing FIFA's stadium deadline Updated: Dec-04-13 12:21 pm
- Column: World Cup draw a metaphor for extravagance Updated: Dec-04-13 11:45 am
- Pique: Exit door there for unhappy Barca players Updated: Dec-04-13 10:18 am
- Athletic Bilbao signs Iraiola to 1-year extension Updated: Dec-04-13 7:38 am
MONTPELLIER, France - Montpellier coach Jean Fernandez has resigned after a seventh straight match without a win.
MUNICH - Bayern Munich says Arjen Robben will be out of action for about six weeks after injuring his right knee in a German Cup match.
MANCHESTER, England - Luis Suarez scored four goals to lift Liverpool to a 5-1 victory over Norwich City on Wednesday.
MANCHESTER, England - Luis Suarez's stunning quadruple for Liverpool capped a goal-laden night in the Premier League that saw the top four all win, but Manchester United lose 1-0 to Everton to be cut adrift in the title race.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United was cut adrift in the Premier League title race after losing 1-0 at home to Everton thanks to Bryan Oviedo's late strike at Old Trafford on Wednesday.
WEST BROMWICH, England - Yaya Toure scored twice as Manchester City found a cure to its problems away from home by beating West Bromwich Albion 3-2 in the Premier League on Wednesday.
PARIS - Struggling Evian ended Paris Saint-Germain's 36-game unbeaten run in all competitions by defeating the leader 2-0 in the French League on Wednesday.
SOUTHAMPTON, England - Fabian Delph scored the winning goal in the 80th minute to give Aston Villa a 3-2 win at Southampton, after the hosts had twice come from behind to level in an entertaining Premier League match.
SUNDERLAND, England - Eden Hazard capped a brilliant performance with two goals as Chelsea came from behind to win 4-3 at last-place Sunderland and stay four points behind leader Arsenal in the Premier League standings.
LONDON - Denmark striker Nicklas Bendtner scored his first Premier League goal for Arsenal in almost three years as the Gunners defeated Hull 2-0 on Wednesday to retain a four-point lead atop of the standings.
LONDON - Goals from Vlad Chiriches and Lewis Holtby ended Tottenham's four match winless run in the Premier League and eased the pressure on under-fire manager Andre Villas-Boas as Spurs won 2-1 at Fulham on Wednesday.
LIVERPOOL, England - Luis Suarez put on a one-man show in the Premier League on Wednesday, scoring four goals in Liverpool's 5-1 win over Norwich - including two stunning strikes that were part of a first-half hat trick.
STOKE, England - Stoke and Cardiff stayed above the relegation zone after playing out an uninspiring scoreless draw in the Premier League on Wednesday.
FRANKFURT, Germany - Arjen Robben scored the opening goal before being taken out on a stretcher with an apparent knee injury Wednesday as title holder Bayern Munich advanced to the German Cup quarterfinals with a 2-0 victory in Augsburg.
SWANSEA, Wales - Swansea brought Newcastle's four-match winning run in the Premier League to an end by easing to a 3-0 victory at Liberty Stadium on Wednesday.
COSTA DO SAUIPE, Brazil - Michel Platini has distanced himself from FIFA's choice of World Cup draw procedure, which appeared to give his native France a better chance in next year's tournament in Brazil.
COSTA DO SAUIPE, Brazil - Brazilian authorities say they've learned from demonstrations during the Confederations Cup not to let protesters get too close to stadiums at the upcoming World Cup.
RIO DE JANEIRO - The crane operator involved in last week's deadly accident at the Sao Paulo stadium that's hosting the opening match of the World Cup told police Wednesday that he'd noticed nothing out of the ordinary ahead of the incident, his attorney said.
LONDON - Warning that Brazil has "no time to lose," new International Olympic Committee President Thomas Bach will travel soon to Rio de Janeiro to check on the troubled preparations for the 2016 Games.
COSTA DO SAUIPE, Brazil - The Brazilian government has brushed aside the importance of more delays in completing 2014 World Cup stadiums, saying that missing FIFA's deadline will not affect the country's ability to successfully host next year's tournament.
COSTA DO SAUIPE, Brazil - If they wanted to look wasteful, extravagant and divorced from the gritty reality of Brazil's millions of poor, World Cup organizers outdid themselves by choosing this remote, luxury beach resort as the venue for this week's draw.
BARCELONA, Spain - Barcelona defender Gerard Pique suggests unhappy players should look to leave the club as it battles through its first slump of the season.
BILBAO, Spain - Athletic Bilbao has signed defender Andoni Iraiola to a one-year contract extension that ties him to the club until 2015.