- Tomlin and Kidd join a select group with antics Updated: Dec-05-13 4:18 pm
- UIC grants release to guard Joey Miller Updated: Dec-03-13 12:34 pm
- Comcast-Spectacor president Luukko resigns Updated: Dec-02-13 5:13 pm
- Pitt stays perfect, pulls away from Duquesne 84-67 Updated: Nov-30-13 3:29 pm
- George Washington beats Miami 71-63 in OT Updated: Nov-28-13 4:44 pm
- Louisiana Tech races to 103-78 win over UIC Updated: Nov-26-13 9:35 pm
- Obama, Senate spar over new Iran sanctions threats Updated: Nov-26-13 4:22 pm
- Senators argue against plan on military assault Updated: Nov-18-13 2:13 pm
- Jack has 4 TDs, leads No. 13 UCLA past Washington Updated: Nov-16-13 2:02 am
- Lawyers see new video of brawl at Jets-Pats game Updated: Nov-14-13 7:04 am
- Replay in, collisions out? Marlon Byrd to Phillies Updated: Nov-12-13 9:23 pm
- Leonsis wants to improve arena safety, traffic Updated: Nov-12-13 6:07 pm
- Blues' Backes launches animal welfare organization Updated: Nov-12-13 5:04 am
- Senators to discuss help for kids with allergies Updated: Nov-10-13 5:04 am
- Ex-major leaguer Offerman missing amid attack suit Updated: Nov-09-13 3:25 pm
- Free Agents Predictions Updated: Nov-09-13 1:20 pm
- Senators push NY apple and pear exports to Europe Updated: Nov-09-13 9:49 am
- No. 22 UCLA beats Drexel 72-67 in Alford's debut Updated: Nov-09-13 3:14 am
- St. Francis Brooklyn topples Miami, 66-62 Updated: Nov-09-13 12:38 am
- Coyotes assign Andy Miele to Portland Updated: Nov-07-13 5:00 pm
Mike Tomlin's sideline stroll was an expensive one, costing him $100,000 and possibly costing the Pittsburgh Steelers even more.
CHICAGO - Illinois-Chicago has released junior guard Joey Miller.
PHILADELPHIA - Comcast-Spectacor said Monday that its president and chief operating officer, Peter Luukko, had resigned from the company after deciding to pursue other entrepreneurial activities.
PITTSBURGH - Cameron Wright scored a career-high 20 points and Pittsburgh pulled away in the second half for a 84-67 victory over Duquesne in the City Game on Saturday afternoon.
FULLERTON, California - Joe McDonald hit a game-tying layup with three seconds remaining to help George Washington avoid a monumental collapse, and the Colonials beat Miami 71-63 in overtime in the opening game of the Wooden Legacy on Thursday morning.
ESTERO, Florida - Raheem Appleby had 26 points in just 19 minutes Tuesday night to lead Louisiana Tech over Illinois-Chicago 103-78 in the semifinals of the Gulf Coast Showcase.
WASHINGTON - An agreement secured with its greatest global foe, the Obama administration pleaded Tuesday with a more familiar if often difficult negotiating partner not to scuttle last weekend's Iran nuclear deal: Congress.
WASHINGTON - Senate opponents of stripping military commanders of the authority to prosecute serious crimes such as rape and sexual assault said Monday that the proposal could make it worse for victims.
PASADENA, California - Myles Jack was visibly surprised when he learned the identity of the last UCLA running back to score four rushing touchdowns nearly a decade ago.
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Lawyers for four people have viewed new video of a fight at MetLife Stadium following a Jets-New England Patriots game in October.
ORLANDO, Florida - Home plate collisions could become a thing of the past, along with blown calls on the bases.
WASHINGTON - The owner of the Washington Capitals and Wizards says he doesn't ask for much from the District of Columbia government, but that better traffic control and increased police presence around Verizon Center would be nice.
ST. LOUIS - A new foundation formed by St. Louis Blues player David Backes and his wife seeks to provide a helping hand for abandoned homeless animals.
CHICAGO - U.S. Sens. Dick Durbin and Mark Kirk want states to improve school access to medication used to treat children's allergy attacks.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Six years after attacking two opposing players with a bat during a minor league baseball game in Connecticut, ex-major leaguer Jose Offerman is nowhere to be found.
NEW YORK - Predictions by AP baseball writers on the contracts 10 high-profile free agents will receive:
LOS ANGELES - UCLA eked out a win in Steve Alford's debut as coach of the 22nd-ranked Bruins despite foul trouble and being forced to play a half-court game.
CORAL GABLES, Florida - Jalen Cannon's layup with 1:02 left in overtime put St. Francis Brooklyn ahead for good, and the Terriers knocked off defending Atlantic Coast Conference champion Miami 66-62 on Friday night.
GLENDALE, Arizona - The Phoenix Coyotes assigned forward Andy Miele to the Portland Pirates of the American Hockey League on Thursday.