- Hawks' Wirtz creates Northwestern endowment fund Updated: Apr-18-14 4:04 am
- Couple makes face paint for wild turkey hunters Updated: Apr-16-14 7:17 pm
- Bluesman apologizes for St. Louis concert gone bad Updated: Apr-16-14 12:13 pm
- Miami's Knighton plans to continue football career Updated: Apr-12-14 8:38 pm
- RI Ssenate approves special Bruins license plate Updated: Apr-09-14 11:07 am
- Fallen Rangers posthumously awarded Bronze Star Updated: Apr-09-14 8:10 am
- TD Garden in Boston to get $70M makeover Updated: Apr-07-14 12:21 pm
- Senators reject proposal to water down helmet law Updated: Apr-03-14 4:00 pm
- California Senate suspends 3 Democratic lawmakers Updated: Mar-28-14 9:19 pm
- 'Yellow Brick Road' for young acts on John album Updated: Mar-28-14 1:23 pm
- Florida, Dayton advance to Elite Eight Updated: Mar-28-14 3:37 am
- Ex-Jets QB Sanchez thanks team, fans in letter Updated: Mar-24-14 10:06 pm
- Detroit council meets March 31 on Joe Louis lease Updated: Mar-24-14 4:37 pm
- Oregon hits speed bump, falls 85-77 to Wisconsin Updated: Mar-23-14 12:42 am
- Syracuse falters late, loses to Dayton 55-53 Updated: Mar-23-14 12:30 am
- Wisconsin wins 85-77 thriller over Oregon Updated: Mar-23-14 12:02 am
- Dayton stuns Syracuse 55-53 to reach Sweet 16 Updated: Mar-22-14 11:47 pm
- Milwaukee loses 73-53 to Villanova in NCAA tourney Updated: Mar-21-14 2:24 am
- Villanova beats Milwaukee 73-53 in NCAA tourney Updated: Mar-21-14 1:47 am
CHICAGO - Chicago Blackhawks Chairman Rocky Wirtz and his wife Marilyn are creating an endowment fund for Northwestern University's theater program.
RED WING, Minnesota - You could call it man makeup.
ST. LOUIS - Blues guitarist B.B. King wants his St. Louis fans to give him another chance after an erratic performance led to a stream of audience catcalls and early departures.
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - Perhaps the most-anticipated element of Miami's spring game came an hour before play started, when the Hurricanes unveiled four new uniform designs.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - The Rhode Island Senate has approved legislation that would create a special Boston Bruins license plate.
COLUMBUS, Georgia - Six months after they were killed by an IED in Kandahar, Afghanistan, Sgt. Patrick C. Hawkins and Spc. Cody J. Patterson of the 3rd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment were posthumously awarded the Bronze Star with Valor Device during a combat awards ceremony Tuesday at Fort Benning.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Louisiana motorcyclists still must wear helmets, without exceptions.
SACRAMENTO, California - The California Senate voted Friday to suspend three lawmakers caught up in separate criminal cases after the latest one to be hauled into court refused to step down, the most serious house-cleaning action the chamber has taken in more than a century.
NEW YORK - How's this for your 67th birthday?
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Scottie "McBuckets" has Florida deep in the NCAA tournament once again. The Dayton Flyers are the latest mid-major upstart still in the bracket.
NEW YORK - Mark Sanchez said so long to the New York Jets.
DETROIT - The Detroit City Council has scheduled a special meeting March 31 to vote on a new lease for Joe Louis Arena, which is slated to be replaced as venue for the National Hockey League's Detroit Red Wings.
MILWAUKEE - Up-tempo Oregon ran into a big red speed bump.
BUFFALO, New York - It wasn't supposed to end this way for senior C.J. Fair and Syracuse.
MILWAUKEE - As an ear-splitting roar enveloped the arena, the Wisconsin Badgers pointed to their chests and strutted off the floor as if they had won a prize fight.
BUFFALO, New York - Dayton coach Archie Miller almost didn't want to look.
BUFFALO, New York - When it was over, Austin Arians looked up at the contingent of Milwaukee fans in the stands still cheering in spite of the outcome.
BUFFALO, New York - Jay Wright can't figure it out and won't try. His Villanova Wildcats are headed to the third round of the NCAA tournament, and that's all that matters.