- Report: Jacobs have had discussions about Bills Updated: Apr-24-14 12:45 am
- Senators reject Louisiana Medicaid expansion bill Updated: Apr-23-14 6:46 pm
- Senators reject bill to lessen marijuana penalties Updated: Apr-22-14 5:13 pm
- Senators seek support for Southwest Chief route Updated: Apr-22-14 4:02 pm
- Dynamic Impact wins Illinois Derby in photo finish Updated: Apr-19-14 8:23 pm
- Big names among prospective Buffalo Bills buyers Updated: Apr-19-14 2:29 pm
- Va. Beach mulls arena that could lure NBA, NHL Updated: Apr-19-14 11:50 am
- Hawks' Wirtz creates Northwestern endowment fund Updated: Apr-18-14 4:04 am
- Couple makes face paint for wild turkey hunters Updated: Apr-16-14 7:17 pm
- Bluesman apologizes for St. Louis concert gone bad Updated: Apr-16-14 12:13 pm
- Miami's Knighton plans to continue football career Updated: Apr-12-14 8:38 pm
- RI Ssenate approves special Bruins license plate Updated: Apr-09-14 11:07 am
- Fallen Rangers posthumously awarded Bronze Star Updated: Apr-09-14 8:10 am
- TD Garden in Boston to get $70M makeover Updated: Apr-07-14 12:21 pm
- Senators reject proposal to water down helmet law Updated: Apr-03-14 4:00 pm
- California Senate suspends 3 Democratic lawmakers Updated: Mar-28-14 9:19 pm
- 'Yellow Brick Road' for young acts on John album Updated: Mar-28-14 1:23 pm
- Florida, Dayton advance to Elite Eight Updated: Mar-28-14 3:37 am
BUFFALO, New York - The Jacobs family is, in fact, involved in helping secure the Bills' future in Buffalo, and hasn't ruled out getting involved in buying the team.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Louisiana lawmakers again have turned away efforts to expand the state Medicaid program as allowed under the federal health care law, with the Senate health committee overwhelmingly rejecting the idea Wednesday.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Louisiana won't lessen its penalties for marijuana possession, keeping laws on the books that allow people to be jailed up to 20 years for repeat offenses of having the drug in hand.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Three U.S. senators are seeking support for capital improvements to Amtrak's long-distance routes, including one that passes through New Mexico and Colorado.
STICKNEY, Illinois - Dynamic Impact ran down 2-5 favorite Midnight Hawk in the stretch to win the $500,000 Illinois Derby by a nose at Hawthorne Race Course on Saturday.
BUFFALO, New York - Hall of Fame quarterback Jim Kelly is prepared to make a bid to buy the Buffalo Bills. Donald Trump's on board, too.
VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia - The Virginia Beach metropolitan area is one of the largest in the country without a major professional sports team, and numerous attempts to lure one here have repeatedly left sports fans in the area disappointed.
CHICAGO - Chicago Blackhawks Chairman Rocky Wirtz and his wife Marilyn are creating an endowment fund for Northwestern University's theater program.
RED WING, Minnesota - You could call it man makeup.
ST. LOUIS - Blues guitarist B.B. King wants his St. Louis fans to give him another chance after an erratic performance led to a stream of audience catcalls and early departures.
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - Perhaps the most-anticipated element of Miami's spring game came an hour before play started, when the Hurricanes unveiled four new uniform designs.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - The Rhode Island Senate has approved legislation that would create a special Boston Bruins license plate.
COLUMBUS, Georgia - Six months after they were killed by an IED in Kandahar, Afghanistan, Sgt. Patrick C. Hawkins and Spc. Cody J. Patterson of the 3rd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment were posthumously awarded the Bronze Star with Valor Device during a combat awards ceremony Tuesday at Fort Benning.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Louisiana motorcyclists still must wear helmets, without exceptions.
SACRAMENTO, California - The California Senate voted Friday to suspend three lawmakers caught up in separate criminal cases after the latest one to be hauled into court refused to step down, the most serious house-cleaning action the chamber has taken in more than a century.
NEW YORK - How's this for your 67th birthday?
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Scottie "McBuckets" has Florida deep in the NCAA tournament once again. The Dayton Flyers are the latest mid-major upstart still in the bracket.