- Sunday's Dallas Marathon canceled due to ice storm Updated: Dec-06-13 5:41 pm
- Dallas Marathon canceled due to winter storm Updated: Dec-06-13 2:05 pm
- Sisters of marathon suspect's widow at grand jury Updated: Dec-05-13 5:06 pm
- More than 29,700 register for Honolulu Marathon Updated: Dec-05-13 3:58 pm
- Prison limits on Boston bombing suspect are eased Updated: Dec-03-13 1:29 pm
- Judge denies request in Marathon bombing case Updated: Nov-28-13 3:08 am
- Boston Marathon bombing affected 'American Hustle' Updated: Nov-27-13 3:26 pm
- MIT establishes award named after slain officer Updated: Nov-26-13 12:08 pm
- UMass-Boston unveils bombing victim's portrait Updated: Nov-21-13 2:11 pm
- Boston Marathon invites those affected by bombings Updated: Nov-18-13 5:52 pm
- Brosseau takes Las Vegas Marathon Updated: Nov-18-13 2:57 am
- Tens of thousands compete in 20th Philly Marathon Updated: Nov-17-13 1:55 pm
- 30K due to run Las Vegas Rock 'n' Roll marathon Updated: Nov-15-13 11:27 am
- Marathon suspect's lawyers seek evidence from feds Updated: Nov-12-13 4:00 pm
- Feds to advise on death penalty in marathon attack Updated: Nov-12-13 1:01 pm
- Man pleads guilty to bomb threat vs. SLC Marathon Updated: Nov-10-13 7:38 pm
- Kenyans win men's, women's Athens Marathon races Updated: Nov-10-13 9:26 am
- Savannah hosts its 3rd Rock 'n' Roll Marathon Updated: Nov-09-13 12:51 pm
- 2 South Floridians win half-marathon titles Updated: Nov-09-13 10:16 am
- Marathon bomb victim gets new leg for high heels Updated: Nov-07-13 7:06 pm
- Marathon suspect's lawyers seek family's testimony Updated: Nov-07-13 4:50 pm
- Funeral to be in Minn. for 86-year-old marathoner Updated: Nov-07-13 12:24 pm
- In Boston, helping amputees is this family's biz Updated: Nov-06-13 6:23 am
- Calif. woman, 86, dies after fall in NYC Marathon Updated: Nov-05-13 5:48 pm
- Mass. sergeant who leaked Tsarnaev photos retires Updated: Nov-05-13 5:25 pm
DALLAS - This weekend's Dallas Marathon has been canceled after a North Texas ice storm snarled travel and left more than a quarter of a million homes and business without electricity.
DALLAS - The Dallas Marathon has been canceled due to a major winter storm that has dumped snow and freezing rain on North Texas.
The sisters-in-law of dead Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev testified on Thursday afternoon before a federal grand jury looking into the attack, their lawyer told The Associated Press.
HONOLULU - So far more than 29,700 runners have registered for this weekend's Honolulu Marathon.
BOSTON - Federal prosecutors have eased limits on defense team visits to Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev (joh-HAHR' tsahr-NEYE'-ehv).
BOSTON - A request by lawyers for Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev for prosecutors to turn over more evidence has been rejected.
NEW YORK - While shooting in Boston, David O. Russell found his film "American Hustle" caught up in the Boston Marathon bombing.
CAMBRIDGE, Massachusetts - The Massachusetts Institute of Technology has established an award named after former campus police officer Sean Collier, who was allegedly slain by the Boston Marathon bombing suspects.
BOSTON - A portrait of Boston Marathon bombing victim and former University of Massachusetts-Boston student Krystle Campbell has been unveiled on campus.
BOSTON - Those who were "personally and profoundly impacted" by the explosions at the Boston Marathon finish line will be able to run in next year's race under a special invitation that event organizers extended on Monday to those "with a special connection to the events of April 15."
LAS VEGAS - Jason Brosseau of Colorado Springs, Colorado, pulled away from Andrew Duncan of Las Vegas over the final mile to win the Las Vegas Marathon on Sunday.
PHILADELPHIA - About 30,000 runners flocked to Pennsylvania's largest city for the 20th annual Philadelphia Marathon and related events.
LAS VEGAS - More than 30,000 runners are expected to take part this weekend amid the blare of music and the glare of neon in the fifth annual Las Vegas Rock 'n' Roll Marathon and related races.
BOSTON - Lawyers for Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev renewed their accusations Tuesday that prosecutors are withholding evidence they need to defend their client against a potential death penalty.
BOSTON - Prosecutors plan to make their recommendation this week on whether they believe Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev (joh-HAHR' tsahr-NEYE'-ehv) should face the death penalty if convicted in the deadly attack.
SALT LAKE CITY - A 59-year-old man has pleaded guilty to making a bomb threat against the Salt Lake City Marathon earlier this year.
ATHENS, Greece - Hillary Kipkogei Yego led a Kenyan sweep of the top four places at the Athens Classic Marathon on Sunday, and countrywoman Nancy Rotich won the women's race.
SAVANNAH, Georgia - Savannah is hosting its third Rock 'n' Roll marathon with thousands of runners from across the U.S.
KEY LARGO, Florida - Two south Floridians have won overall men's and women's half-marathon titles at the Key Largo Bridge Run in the Florida Keys.
WARWICK, Rhode Island - Heather Abbott rarely wore flats before she became one of the many people to lose a leg in the Boston Marathon bombings. She calls herself a "professional heel-wearer" and preferred heels that reached the towering height of 4 inches.
BOSTON - Lawyers for Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev say federal prosecutors are withholding evidence they consider crucial to their defense of Tsarnaev in the potential death penalty case, including the testimony of his family.
COLOGNE, Minnesota - A funeral will held in Minnesota for the oldest finisher at this year's New York City Marathon.
BOSTON - When amputees take their first steps on artificial legs, that moment of triumph can be tinged with a sudden sense of disappointment that things will never be the way they were before.
NEW YORK - An 86-year-old California woman has died after hitting her head on the pavement during the New York City Marathon.
BOSTON - A Massachusetts state police photographer who leaked dramatic photos of the bloodied Boston Marathon bombing suspect during his capture has retired, just days after he was disciplined for his actions, the agency said Tuesday.