- Apple co-founder is bringing us an even nerdier 'Comic Con' Updated: Feb-11-16 12:20 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak had a front row seat as the personal computer began to reshape society. So it made perfect sense to him to bring a convention meshing technology with pop culture to Silicon Valley.
- Grants to help rural jobs, entrepreneurship in rural Maine Updated: Feb-09-16 4:25 am
PORTLAND, Maine - The U.S. Department of Commerce will send $640,000 to spur job creation in rural Maine.
- Brown to open entrepreneurship center with $25M gift Updated: Jan-26-16 12:40 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Brown University says it will create a center for entrepreneurship with a $25 million gift it has received from a 1977 graduate who founded a private equity firm.
- US official seeks support for European trade deal in Poland Updated: Jan-24-16 6:06 pm
WARSAW, Poland - U.S. Trade Representative Michael Froman was welcomed Sunday by Polish entrepreneurs as he worked to finalize a free trade pact between the United States and the European Union.
- Entrepreneurship networking event spreads to Wichita Updated: Jan-18-16 7:49 am
WICHITA, Kansas - A national networking event for businesses, entrepreneurs and start-ups is coming to Wichita.
- Michigan State students competing in digital startup tourney Updated: Jan-18-16 4:01 am
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Michigan State University started with a dozen of the 64 teams competing in a nationwide collegiate tournament focused on digital media startups.
- In King's name, group helps ex-inmates re-enter society Updated: Jan-17-16 10:56 am
HACKENSACK, New Jersey - It was from inside a jail cell in Birmingham, Alabama, in 1963 that the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., under arrest for leading a civil-rights march, wrote that "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."