- Muscle cars out in force at New York auto show Updated: Apr-17-14 5:28 pm
- Toyota Camry gets a top-to-bottom makeover Updated: Apr-16-14 3:19 pm
- Tulalip woman pleads guilty in child-neglect death Updated: Apr-08-14 1:29 pm
- Police: Man found dead in car sought to buy drugs Updated: Mar-31-14 11:58 am
- Mitsubishi Motors buys Ford Philippine auto plant Updated: Mar-31-14 12:52 am
- Man sentenced in scheme to fraudulently buy cars Updated: Mar-27-14 8:19 pm
NEW YORK - Who says America has lost its muscle?
NEW YORK - Shaken by the advances of newer, sportier rivals, the Toyota Camry is trying to shed its vanilla reputation.
SEATTLE - A Tulalip woman who left her two young daughters in a filthy car while she used drugs has pleaded guilty to second-degree murder in the death of one child and criminal mistreatment for neglect of the other girl.
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis police say a 28-year-old man found dead inside a Camaro was trying to buy drugs.
TOKYO - Japanese automaker Mitsubishi Motors Corp. said Monday it is buying Ford's shuttered plant in the Philippines to grow in market where car ownership is on the rise.
GREENBELT, Maryland - A Tennessee man has been sentenced to 3 ½ years in prison for trying to buy luxury vehicles using stolen identities.