- Mason OKs purchase of 2nd Nite Ride van at UI Updated: Mar-07-14 12:05 pm
- NY couple face charges for unattended children Updated: Mar-03-14 2:44 am
- Old vans are dying, so small businesses are buying Updated: Feb-26-14 3:00 pm
- Amid shake-up, US cell carriers look to new models Updated: Feb-23-14 7:46 am
- Downside of low inflation: A weaker global economy Updated: Feb-19-14 2:32 pm
IOWA CITY, Iowa - University of Iowa President Sally Mason has authorized the purchase of a second van for a late-night campus transportation program for women.
PATCHOGUE, New York - Suffolk County Police say they've arrested a couple who left their three young children alone in a running, unlocked car while shopping on Long Island.
DETROIT - To deliver bouquets in and around Washington, D.C., Karin's Florist has two big vans, two small ones and a boxy little wagon that's clinging to life.
BARCELONA, Spain - How's this for gall? Take away hundreds of dollars in subsidies that cellphone customers have enjoyed for years. Then pass it off as an improvement.
WASHINGTON - Since the Great Recession ended 4½ years ago, Americans have struggled with high unemployment, static pay and a slow economy. Yet they've had one thing in their favor: low inflation.