- Marion police to 29 get new squad car cameras Updated: May-02-16 10:50 pm
MARION, Illinois - A Southern Illinois police department is getting new cameras for its squad cars.
- State grand jury indicts Chandler woman on fraud allegations Updated: Apr-26-16 6:04 am
PHOENIX - The Arizona Attorney General's Office says a state grand jury has indicted a Chandler woman for fraud and other charges.
- Volkswagen owners will get a choice: a buyback or repairs Updated: Apr-21-16 5:31 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - The owners of nearly half a million polluting Volkswagens in the U.S. will have the option of selling them back to the company or getting them repaired at VW's expense, under a deal announced Thursday by a federal judge.
- Michigan police officer buys car seat for low-income father Updated: Apr-21-16 2:20 pm
WESTLAND, Michigan - A suburban Detroit police officer is being lauded for purchasing a car seat for a father who couldn't afford one instead of giving him ticket.
- The Latest: Judge: VW owners get option of buybacks, fixes Updated: Apr-21-16 12:22 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - The Latest on an agreement in the Volkswagen emissions cheating scandal (all times local):
- Source: VW to pay $1B to diesel owners, buy back some cars Updated: Apr-20-16 8:16 pm
DETROIT - Volkswagen, the U.S. government and private lawyers have reached a deal for the automaker to buy back some of the nearly 600,000 diesel cars that cheat on emissions tests and spend just over $1 billion to compensate owners, according to a person briefed on the matter.
- $75,000 cash seized from car on I-95 in SC Updated: Apr-11-16 8:16 am
YEMASSEE, South Carolina - U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents are investigating after authorities seized $75,000 cash from a car that an officer stopped on Interstate 95 in South Carolina.
- Man dies after crashing vehicle into wall at shopping mall Updated: Apr-09-16 10:43 am
MARIETTA, Georgia - Police say a 21-year-old man was killed when he drove his vehicle into a wall at a shopping mall in suburban Atlanta.