- Brazil gov't may backtrack on auto safety laws Updated: Dec-11-13 5:58 pm
- Farmington buys armored vehicle for police to use Updated: Dec-08-13 4:41 pm
- Father arrested after baby left alone in car Updated: Nov-29-13 1:14 pm
- Father arrested after baby left alone in car Updated: Nov-29-13 6:14 am
- Auto sales boom spawns a used car market in China Updated: Nov-27-13 3:55 am
- Murray, Ashland picked for car purchasing program Updated: Nov-23-13 2:35 pm
- Government shutdown delayed 156 plane deliveries Updated: Nov-23-13 12:26 pm
- Israeli startup buys up bankrupt electric car firm Updated: Nov-21-13 2:39 pm
- Lincoln hopes for smoother 2014 with new MKC SUV Updated: Nov-13-13 10:31 am
- Man held for allegedly planting bomb under car Updated: Nov-12-13 4:25 pm
RIO DE JANEIRO - The Brazilian government may delay "by one or two years" the implementation of a law requiring automakers to install frontal air bags and anti-lock braking systems in all new cars, the finance minister said Wednesday.
FARMINGTON, New Mexico - The city of Farmington has bought an armored vehicle for police officers to use in responding to SWAT calls and other emergency situations.
ORLANDO, Florida - A father was arrested on Thanksgiving Day on a felony child neglect charge after police say he left his 2-month-old son alone in a car outside a store.
ORLANDO, Florida - A father faces felony child neglect charges after a Florida Highway Patrol trooper spotted a baby left alone in a car outside a Best Buy store.
GUANGZHOU, China - As car enthusiasts converge on the annual Guangzhou auto show, few have anything except a shiny new set of wheels in mind. But explosive growth that transformed China into the world's largest auto market is also giving life to a new industry here: used cars.
MURRAY, Kentucky - The cities of Murray and Ashland have been selected for a pilot program that may help some low-income disabled residents purchase a car.
WICHITA, Kansas - The partial shutdown of the federal government in October delayed 156 airplane deliveries worth $1.9 billion, according to a report.
JERUSALEM - An Israeli energy startup has taken over the remains of Israel's trailblazing - and now bankrupt - electric car venture, the new owner said Thursday.
GROSSE POINTE SHORES, Michigan - After a bumpy start to its reinvention as a luxury brand, Lincoln hopes to smooth things out with a graceful new SUV.
REDLANDS, California - Police have arrested a man on suspicion of planting a pipe bomb under his ex-wife's car at a Southern California shopping center.